Jet Blue Airlines / refunds
Jet Blue is a rip off and should be avoided whenever possible. Jet Blue DOES NOT refund your money on cancelled flights. First Jet Blue will fine you $100 per ticket for cancelling and then deposit the rest in what they call "your travel bank" for later use on Jet Blue. After losing $100 per cancelled ticket you will still be required to pay your credit card company. Jet Blue claims that this is standard throughout the industry and that the terms (draconian if you ask me) were disclosed during the booking process. Jet Blue is aware that most people don't take the time to read the policy disclosure when Jet Blue is displaying that there are only 2 seats avilable. My bad, however their customer service is RUDE and I won't ever fly them again!
More Jet Blue Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Jetblue - allianz travel insurance 
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue Airways - flight 787 on 5/26/17
- Jetblue Airways - jetblue vacations
- Jetblue Airways - air flight cancelled.
- Jetblue - they hide available credit till it expires 
- Jetblue - bad attitude horrible service