Jet Blue Airlines / refunds

Jet Blue is a rip off and should be avoided whenever possible. Jet Blue DOES NOT refund your money on cancelled flights. First Jet Blue will fine you $100 per ticket for cancelling and then deposit the rest in what they call "your travel bank" for later use on Jet Blue. After losing $100 per cancelled ticket you will still be required to pay your credit card company. Jet Blue claims that this is standard throughout the industry and that the terms (draconian if you ask me) were disclosed during the booking process. Jet Blue is aware that most people don't take the time to read the policy disclosure when Jet Blue is displaying that there are only 2 seats avilable. My bad, however their customer service is RUDE and I won't ever fly them again!

G2

Comments

Sep 19, 2010

Welcome to the world of travel, my friend. It's rather obvious that you're a travel virgin. It's industry standard to pay a penalty for canceling. The more you travel, the more you'll understand how it all works. I fly JetBlue every chance I get. It's a great airline and I have never been treated disrespectfully by any JetBlue employee. That's quite a statement considering I fly often. You might also want to consider that you may have been the RUDE one in this situation because, like children, some people get rude when they don't get their way. So, thank you for never flying JetBlue again. I dislike sitting next to people like you when I travel. Eventually, my hope is that you will all weed yourselves out and travel will once again be for the more gentile of the species.