Jetblue Airwaysmosaic phone line

(I am writing this while on hold!) Is there still a dedicated Mosaic customer service line? I wonder because I've been trying to use it since December 1st and once had the experience of being on hold for 11 minutes and then cut off and the second time, I got a busy signal and then apparently was transferred to the regular JetBlue line where I waited on hold for about 7 minutes. Now, they are transferring me back to the Mosaic line and I am again on hold. This is unacceptable. The reason I had been trying to call Mosaic is that I had to change a flight that I had scheduled to get me to Nashville as my father was having some tests. I need to change the flight as they went ahead and did the tests early and now he is having heart surgery on Tuesday, Dec 5. Since I couldn't get any help from the Mosaic line on Dec 1st, I tried to cancel my original flight and rebook the flight myself online. I managed to cancel the original flight but was unable to rebook the new flight (which was $ 179 at the time) because your website was acting up. So, the next morning (12/2), I woke up to try to book the flight and it was now $40 more. Ok, I was not pleased, but figured I had no choice. So, I tried to rebook it. I thought it rebooked as it took points out of my account but when I went online to check, it hadn't booked the flight although it took the points (for an even more space seat) and didn't return them. So, this morning, I spent another period of time trying to access the Mosaic Line [protected]) to no avail. I finally waited to speak with the regular line and when I explained my issue, they transferred me to the Mosaic line...more waiting on hold. She finally resolved my issue but not without a lot of unnecessary angst and annoyance on my part.

JetBlue's flight experience is very good, but your website and phone system are in need of a serious upgrade.

Cathrine Schwartz, True Blue # [protected]