Jet Airways — ticket refund
I had booked a ticket by jet airways for 23-Aug-2018 from GOI-BOM-DXB but jet airways cancelled the BOM-DXB fligtht and put me on another flight which was more than 2hrs difference. However, I called jet airways and cancelled the ticket and was supposed to get a full refund which jet airways agreeed.
06-Aug-2018 - On this date i had raised a cancellation request which they told me a full refund will be given in 7 days.
30-Aug-2018 - Till this date i did not get any refund, again i called and they used kerala flood as an excuse to get my refund so they said they will do the refund in 48hours.
05-Sep-2018 - Till this date I did not get my refund so i called they said it will take another 7 days and the person who i was talking to Neha Pawar, did not even was to listen to my case she just said it will take another 7 working days.
I made all these calls from dubai to mumbai as uae jet airways said they cannot handle my case from here, its been almost a month and till date I have not got any refund.
My Ticket Number : [protected]
Probably this is a new trend by jet airways since they are going bankrupt.
My uae number: [protected]
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - regarding ghee not allowing in luggage
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways - baggage misplaced
- Jet Airways - boarding window
- Jet Airways - overall customer service
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation