Jet Airwaysticket refund

C Sep 05, 2018

I had booked a ticket by jet airways for 23-Aug-2018 from GOI-BOM-DXB but jet airways cancelled the BOM-DXB fligtht and put me on another flight which was more than 2hrs difference. However, I called jet airways and cancelled the ticket and was supposed to get a full refund which jet airways agreeed.

06-Aug-2018 - On this date i had raised a cancellation request which they told me a full refund will be given in 7 days.
30-Aug-2018 - Till this date i did not get any refund, again i called and they used kerala flood as an excuse to get my refund so they said they will do the refund in 48hours.
05-Sep-2018 - Till this date I did not get my refund so i called they said it will take another 7 days and the person who i was talking to Neha Pawar, did not even was to listen to my case she just said it will take another 7 working days.

I made all these calls from dubai to mumbai as uae jet airways said they cannot handle my case from here, its been almost a month and till date I have not got any refund.

My Ticket Number : [protected]

Probably this is a new trend by jet airways since they are going bankrupt.

My uae number: [protected]