JCPenney Salonhair stylist

P Jun 14, 2019

I went to the salon and the stylist began coloring my hair as I requested highlights and lowlights...which I had been used to for past several years at Regis (but sadly, they closed there). The stylist acted like she had no emotion and no care of performing a good job. My hair turned out orange and had dark spots in some areas. She told me it wasn't orange but would "fix it for me" if I wanted. I went home and got others opinions and sure enough...lots of orange and uneven color. I went back couple days later and asked her to correct it. She started over and never said a word to me. While my hair was being toned at the sink, she slathered in extra bleach on front roots and rinsed off after 3-4 minutes. I thought that was strange. When she finished drying my hair, I looked in mirror and wanted to cry. She had greenish black tone on both sides of my hair and total yellow/orange right in front of my hair. I looked like a clown. She didn't see a problem at all and did not care. I was furious. I went straight to Sally's and asked them if it was my imagination. Yet again, they said sides of my hair was dark and looked real odd. They said she didn't lift front enough either. I bought oops and had to strip the color from my hair- it was that bad! I will NEVER go there again. What a joke that was for 135.00. Beware!