JC Penney Companymattress

We bought a Mattress thru your store in Brighton, MI. We had it less than a year and the mattress caved in. It took 6 1/2 weeks of calling, going to the store 3 times because no one called back and finally had the pick-up done on 10/8. Huge relief or so I thought. On 10/11 rec'd a call on my vm to confirm that pick-up had been done, I called back and spoke to Danielle and confirmed that the pickup had been done, end of story or so I thought. I come to today, receiving a call from JC Penney Corp to tell me (now that my mattress has been picked up and taken away) that because we have not contacted them to confirm the pick-up they were cancelling in...SAY WHAT. This is horrible customer service - all the time we have put in, all the calls, all the in-store meetings and now I have no mattress and you are cancelling the pick up. So I call again, speak with Ashley, she put me on hold, for 15 minutes I sit on hold, no one ever comes to the line. So I hang and call back get put on hold again, this time a Supervisor comes to the phone by the name of Tana, she also states that she saw all the communication going back and forth between me and the Co about this pickup and how hard I was to track down, not true I said - I rec'd no call because they were to call my husband and not me...but of course that is in their records but it is fabricated, just wow - it would have been nice to have a sincere apology, but no that wasn't happening with her. So she states that she sees that the mattress has been picked up and the credit will be 10 business days ( I was told from the store 4-5 business days) So the joy I get is to call back because obviously this company will not be proactive and doesn't care about customer retention.. Will not ever buy anything else from here again. You can't even find out who to escalate this stuff to. No accountability must be nice. I would just like my refund and trust that I will get it. If JC Penney really cares about their customers, can they tell me how they are going to make this right. I feel like I was a bother to most of the people I dealt with which is odd as most companies would like you to buy from them.

La