JC Penney Company — samsung appliance
I purchased a Samsung appliance package [refrigerator, dishwasher, stove & microwave] I also purchased a Samsung top load washer and dryer on 01/02/2019. the associate who assisted me was very nice however it was not her normal department. I was there over 3 hours trying to complete the transaction. I opened a JC Penney credit card to take advance of the 5 year no interest option.
Delivery date arrived after several weeks and I immediately discovered I would need to exchange out the washer for a front loader. The top loader was too deep for my lack of height. I immediately called and spent several hours returning the top loader and purchasing the front loader.
I went into the Willowbrook store a few weeks to discuss my problems with the salesclerk and discovered JCPenney no longer sold appliances. To say I was shocked and very upset would be putting it mildly.
It took over a month to exchange out the clothes washer.
I have not been able to schedule a service tech from Samsung to come and check the dishwasher that has an smell every time I run it and and not able to change out the water filer in the fridge. I have called Samsung several times and every time a person [who doesn't speak English well] answers the phone they have to transfer me and then after several minutes the call disconnets. So I am not at the end of my patients and will be filing a claim in court for fraud and anything else I can think of and since I work for attorneys I'm sure I can get get some assistance on other claims.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department
- JCPenney - employee abuse
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists!
- JC Penney Company - fitting room
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional