JC Penney Company — hook
I purchased I believe it was March, Customed made shades for 2 windows and one oversized shade for a sliding patio door. This did not include the 3 shades for my dining room. I was promised a free hook to close the window shades in the living room as they cannot be reached by hand due to window height. It did not come with my order as promised. I emailed Denise Joseph and she assured me it would arrive within a week. A month later I emailed her again as hook never arrived. Was told there was a mixup and it was on its way. It is now Four months later and still no hook and she has not responded to email. I have to stand on chair to reach top of shades. At going on 74 I'm sure this isn't particularly safe for me. If I do not receive the hook after this email I will definitely not order anymore blinds or shades from Penny's. For what I spent I expect J.C. Penny to honor their promises.
Regards, Mary McCulley,
4487 Gray Hawk Street
Orange Park, Florida 32065
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional