JC Penney Company — workers
All employees aren't paid correctly!
New hires are paid more than some of the employees that have been there over a year, they are making $8.60. and the new hires $9.00. Not quite fair for the employee that have been there longer and then hear about it and get upset and and think well I wish I was making that much or JC Penney's needs to be raising my wage to the same if not higher ! .
New hires are getting more shifts than employees that have been there longer.
More JC Penney Company Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional