Jazeera Airwayslost baggage compensation

H

Respected Sir,

My name is Hiren Kansara from Muscat. I had traveled by Jazeera Airways flight J9457 on 31st July from Mumbai to Muscat via Dubai. I had three luggage bags. From Dubai I had a transit flight to Muscat J9742. While boarding at Dubai airport for Muscat, I had inquired at the boarding counter whether my 3 luggage bags have been transferred in flight J9742 or not. Your officials said that all three baggage's has been transferred. But when I reached at Muscat airport the situation was totally different. I received only 2 baggage's. One of my baggage whose tag number J9022808 was still missing. I had my wife's pregnancy medicines were for more than four months as those medicines are not available in Muscat. There were also new clothes which I had purchased and other stuffs.

I complained at the Muscat airport for my lost baggage. My complain number was J9132. I also send an email on 2nd August inquiring about my lost baggage at [protected]@jazeeraairways.com. The same day I received an email from you saying that they are sorry for the inconvenience caused. They have forwarded my mail to Dubai office and will get back at the earliest. I waited for 2 days and then again on 4th of August I mailed them two times regarding my lost baggage. I also forwarded this message to all other emails I had for Jazeera Airways. Here are the list of emails I have. frazer.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, [protected]@jazeeraairways.com , nasser.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, bom.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com, rethah.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com. On the same day I got reply from them just saying Thank You. I revert back saying that I need my baggage and not your thanks. They again replied me saying that they have forwarded my case to the right person and within short time they will reply me. All this happened on 4th of August.

After that waiting for almost a month for their reply I again send an email on 1st September inquiring about my baggage. Then I had called Mr. Viral Joshi who is the duty manager at Mumbai Airport. He mailed to Rasha whose mail id is rasha.[protected]@jazeeraairways.com regarding my case. He mailed her on 2nd September. I waited Rasha to reply me back. On 8th September I send an email to Rasha inquiring about the email which was sended by Mr. Viral Joshi regarding my baggage but till today i.e. 18th September I don't have any mail from them.

Because of all this happened, my wife was not able to get the medicines and she had to undergo abortion. I have lost my first baby. I had also requested them in all my mails that the baggage is very much important to me. But there was no response from them.

After completing 45 days, I went to Jazeera Airways for claiming my baggage. The Country Manager Mr. Hassan here in Oman said that after evaluating he can give me compensation of only OMR50 which is very less than what I had in that baggage. I asked him how he calculated. He said he can't tell me how he calculated. You just sign the form and take OMR 50 and we will close the matter here. He also said that there are no rules for compensation for the baggage. You can only get what I decided. I rejected his offer. I asked him many times to give me an idea how you evaluated my baggage but he said he cant tell me.

Kindly find my contact information as below.

Name – Hiren K Kansara.

Mobile – +968-[protected]

Email – hiren.[protected]@gmail.com

Regards,

• Ir
    Irshad Ashraf Mar 11, 2018

Sir missing two bags on flight Jazeera airways flight no J9779 Jeddah to Kuwait connecting flight no J9608 Kuwait to Hyderabad passenger name Ashraf Mohammed Irshad Ahmed & najmunnisa begum kindly trace and inform us mobile no [protected] # [protected] # [protected]

• Ir
    Irshad Ashraf Mar 11, 2018

Missing two bags sir Jazeera airways flight no J9779 on dated 1 Feb 2018 Jeddah to Kuwait connecting J9608 Kuwait to Hyderabad passenger name Ashraf Mohammed Irshad Ahmed & najmunnisa begum so pls trace my bags as soon as possible kindly u r obliges