Jaipur Passport OfficeNo passports received!

S

I HAD SENT MY 2 CHILDREN PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 9 DEC 06. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be an year and no news.

• Ka
    Kanchan Yadav Nov 14, 2007

I had sent my Passport Application on 23 march 2007. Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 8 months I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and its going to be a year and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

• Mo
    mohammed Imran yusuf qurshi Feb 13, 2008

dear sir,kindly request to send my pcc to dubai passport office.i apply for new passport,but they issue me for one year.Iwant passport for ten years because i like to apply a visa for united states America.so please do fever.thank you.if i get on time i will be very thankfull for you.

• Fe
    feroz khan Feb 17, 2008

sir my file no -A074977-07 AND MY APPLICATION DATE 20-11-2007 SIR I AM NOT GETTING ANY INFORMATION REGARDING TO MY PASSPORT SIR CAN U TELL ME IS THERE ANY WRONG IN THE APPLICATION IAM NOT GOT MY PASSPORT ...AND I HAV TO GO UK FOR STUDY PURPOSE PLZ SIR SEND ME REPLY SOON

• Ba
    BASANT Feb 17, 2008

I have applied for my son's passport on 19 sept 2007. later on I recieved a letter from passport office jaipur stating that I should furnish an affidavit to obtain separate passport for my minor. I have submitted the said affidavit on 25.01.2008 but the status on the jaipur passport office web site the status is same i.e. furnish an affidavit.............................. since Feb 7 I am constantly trying to contact over phone also but no body his repplying. I have also written a mail to RPO but no response so far. The status on web site were last updated on 07.02.2008. Please suggest what to do. File refrence no. is Z929527

• Xy
    xyz Mar 04, 2008

I have no idea how anything gets done there.

shyam lalwani Mar 10, 2008

Sir,

i am shyam lalwani i apply for my son passport year 2006 from JAIPUR office. last year i deposiite all documents for my son passport but i dont get my son passport. my som name is MAYANK LALWANI file no. M002857 & YEAR 2006. please can u give me status of my son file. kindly request u please issue the passport as soon as possible.

yours shyam lalwani

Navin Kumar matnani Apr 01, 2008

Sir,
    I had sent passport form alongwith old passport throgh speed post to your office on 31.01.08
    Application form No.57384
    Old passport no.N562363
    Speed post docket-ER408789599IN
    Navin Kumar Matnani

naveen chordia Apr 13, 2008

I had sent my Passport Application on 30 novmeber 2007 and dd number 284138 of idbi bank . Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 5 months I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

• Bh
    bhavesh sharma Apr 22, 2008

ya the services is going worst SArkari karam chari haram hi kaate hai .

• Mu
    MUDDSAR NAZAR May 06, 2008

Enquiry has been sent but still passport has not been come.Thus, I wanna know how the passport would be got.

• Je
    Jerome Urban Lewis May 19, 2008

I have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 02 January 2008 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. N 00086, Key No. 7800008608 as per Cash Receipt which issued.

My daughter Joshna Jerome Lewis sumitted her passport application form on 01 January 2008 and whereas her police enquiry not yet come. Her file No. N 000047 and Key No. 7800004708. My daughter is waiting for her passport to come so that she can fly abroad for further studies. Even I am schedule fly abroad and unable to do so because of my passport.
    Please advise the status of our passport and what should we do in this matter?

• Mu
    mukesh May 26, 2008

i lost my passport and after that i filed application for my new paasport. and i fulfilled all the requirment like fee penalty and fir in orignal .i hav the recipt also for the penalty fee i have paid. but still i hav not recived my paasport what should i do.

pradeepta nepalia Jun 19, 2008

i have not receive my passport till now, no verification happen.i sent my all documents to ur jaipur office

priyanka sharma Jul 02, 2008

i have not receive my passport have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 08 october 2007 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. A 066989, Key No. 6506698907 as per Cash Receipt which issued.

praful josi Aug 05, 2008

i have not received my passport have submite my passport application form at jaipur office on March 2008 and i have completed my all pollice equriry also.My file no. W176004, also clear by t.p.pollice station no.1747, I.G.Office no.E1713.Still i have not received my passport.

PAWAN KUMAR S/O NAND LAL Aug 18, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had sent passport form throgh speed post to your office on 08.05.08 TIME 1210 Hrs.

Application form No.526364

SPEED POST OFFICE : - T.M.O. RATANGARH

SHRAWAN KUMAR S/O NANU RAM
    BIKANER (RAJ.)

Anu Tiwari Sep 05, 2008

Sir I am from jaipur and my file no. is A021476. I hve applied for passport in april n i still dont get it. During the period i got an instruction from the passport office to fill the EAP form. I filled that form before 1 month then they assured me that i'll get my passport within 3 weeks. I am cheking my status on given link but that is not updated since 1 month. Now please let me know when will i get my passport.

Thanks in Advance Sir

Anu Tiwari
    Jaipur

• Gy
    Gyan Prakash Sharma Sep 10, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had submitted my application form for issuing a new pass port which file no is w310141 dated 14.03.2008 completed with police enquiry. After requirement by you for attested copy by gazetted officer also have been completed but passport is not recieved till now.
    Kindly let me know the status of my passport.

thanks.

Nagesh Tripathi Sep 18, 2008

Dear Shivraj Bhaiyya,
    My self Nagesh Tripathi, My passport File Reference Number: W225013-08 & application Date was 05-03-2008, My Date of Birth is 1-Aug-1985. Please check my Passport Status from Jaipur Passport office.
    Thank you!

Yours….
    Nagesh Tripathi

• Yo
    Yogesh Sep 19, 2008

I applied for the passort approx 1 Yr back.I did not recieved any police enquiry but my status was updated...something.Now from last six months status is not updated.Although I submitted my PPF form once via By POST before 5 months and once through agent before 2-3 days. Now if you can release my Police enquiry within coming week then I will be very greatful to you.
    My FileNo: A069203- 07

• Ka
    KAVITA LALCHANDANI Sep 19, 2008

I HAD SENT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 9 NOV 06. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be MORE THAN an year and no news.
    My file no is A089222/06 Dt 9/11/2006.

• Ji
    Jitendra Kumar Agrwal Sep 22, 2008

Respected sir, my Passport id no.A050015/07, jaipur

Due to wronge address, I filled 0n dated 7/7/08 two C.C. form and menstion new gujrat address for police inquire but after three month I will not received police inquire so sir please complete it as soon as

thanks
    with Regrads

• Ki
    kishan sitaldas manglani Sep 29, 2008

i have not receive my passport have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 23 june-2008 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. b 003302, Key No. 6600330208 as per Cash Receipt which issued.

sunil Oct 05, 2008

sir,
    i am sunil pathak I had sent my Passport Application on 20 september 2006. Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 2 year I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and its going to be a year and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

pawan kumar kakra Oct 14, 2008

sir aapne reply nahi di mujhe 2 mahine se uper ho gaya paasport apply kiye or mere ghar pe poolice enquiry b aa chuki h lakin abhi tak mujhe paasport nahi mila h sir plz mujhe process bata di g ye thanks,
    pawan kumar kakra;
    s/o. shri damodar prasad kakra(D.P.KAKRA);
    POST-KOLIYA;
    DIST-NAGOUR;
    TEH.-DIDWANA;
    PIN -341305

shalendra kumar sharma Oct 20, 2008

Respected sir,
    I have applied for the passport 1 year back and all the formalities have been done like police verification with number on 21/08/2007 /8051 and ppf forms.Even, i have submitted the ppf forms two times but still my passport status is "Required two ppf forms".
    Can you please try to resolve the problem.

Thanking you.
    Shalendra kumar sharma
    Police verification number :21/08/2007 /8051
    no. : Z761170

pawan kumar kakra Nov 15, 2008

sir ye mera 3rd mail plz reply de

sudha seksaria Nov 18, 2008

i want to renew my daughter passport, so how i proceed pls advice

now she is 17 years old

• Wa
    wasim khan Nov 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is Wasim khan from udaipur (rajasthan), Sir i have applied passport dated 29.05.08(application no.-jpr-A034733-08), (in tatkal seva)as my requirement of passport is very urgent, but as usual i also not getting my passport till now, when i checked my pp status, it was mentioned that police enquiry is complete and waiting for dispatch, from last three months, now when i have rechecked it there is new comment that"it is to regrate that due to unavoidable circumtances the dispatch of passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time", Sir please kindly look into matter, i will be thankful to you,
    Thanking you for this kindness
    your's faithfully
    Wasim Khan

• Ak
    akhtar Feb 20, 2009

i have not received my passport have submite my passport application form at jaipur office on 26 august 2008 and i have completed my all pollice equriry also.My file no. n 010428,
    Still i have not received my passport.

Shivani Srivastava Feb 23, 2009

I HAD SENT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 26-3-2008. My reference no is JPRZ93506808 group-Z. From the last 1 year it is showing the status that furnish details of old passport along with photocopy of old passport while it is the first time i am applying for the passport. I cant provide them any details as i dont have any old passport. I have written reminders, i have mailed them 10-12 times, i have called them up but the passport officer wont take the call. It is going to to be an year and there is no news.I have got placed in TCS and I need my passport as soon as possible because it is needed in the document verification process while giving postings to students. It is my humble request to issue my passport to me as earliest as possible otherwise it will cause a great problem to me in getting my job.

• Ba
    Banwarilal Soni Mar 18, 2009

Sir
    I had send my grand daughter KRIPA SONI D/O Sh. ANAND SONI (Mo. 9414398388), on 21Aug 2008 by speed post EE 835035948 IN, counter no. 1, OP-CODE:01. with a DD of Rs.600/ MADHAV NAGRIK SAHKARI BANK No 3258292. with from no 30224052.
    After such a long time she still not recive her passport. I had complain many times but no result...
    Her add.
    KRIPA SONI
    D/O Sh. ANAND SONI S/O Sh. SOMDUTT SONI,
    NEEMRANA, DIST. ALWAR (RAJ.).
    PLEASE SEND THE PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    BANWARILAL SONI (Mo. 9414153673)
    SHREE SAI JEWELLERS,
    ABUROAD (RAJ.)307026.

suresh dudia Mar 31, 2009

I HAD SENT MY W 210412 08 PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 7 APRIL 08. (FOR LAST ONE YR. APROX)TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be an year and no news.

PLS LET ME KNOW SOON

THANKS

SURESH DUDIA
    9314130414,
    [email protected]

• satyaprakash godara Apr 14, 2010

I filled my passport application on 9 th march2010. It sent to the police station basni, jodhpur by respective authority of passport office. Police inquiry has been completed by relavant officer. But yet didnot send to the passport office. So unnecessarily wasting my time and going delayed.
    My name satyaprakash godara & file no z041095 & my mrs name is rajkumari godara her file no z041096. Kindly take neccssarry action and issue some instruction to resposible authority. For sending police inquiry which completed some time ago. Thanks

Comments

• Vr
    VRINDA RATHI Jul 02, 2010

MY NAME IS VRINDA RATHI. I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 17 MARCH 2010. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have called them up many times, but the thing is that passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon, some time the no does not exist. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be more then 4 months and no news.

MY FILE NO:- JPRA01188610

• Ho
    hozi143 Aug 12, 2010

Respected sir,

Sub.: Delay In Passport
    Sir

I am Hozefa Bohra From Chhoti Sadri Distict Pratpgarh Rajasthan.
    I had renewal myb old passport on 25/02/2010 my file refernce no. is JPRN00210610 my passport status show is "A WAIT OF POLICE REPORT" But real thing is my enquiry has been sent on 15/05/2010 from my distict Prtapgarh .The passport delay is 3 months ago
    I will go dubai urgently please check my status as soon as possible.

Thanks,

• Bh
    BHAWNAR LAL Sep 09, 2010

Delay in Passport

i have applied for a fresh passport on May 29, 2010. till today status on web showing police verification has not received even after the verification that was done almost 50 days back. i am in immediate need of a passport.

please help.

Ref : File No. JPR-W280372-10 / BHANWAR LAL

Thanks,
    Bhanwar Lal

Please Reply This Id
    My Email Id. [email protected]

• Ta
    tahi Oct 23, 2010

my name is Abid Ali. i checked the online passport inquiry and that showed your passport is dispatched by 17-9-2010 but i have not received the passport yet.my passport no. is w241179

• De
    deepak 081074 Nov 25, 2010

To, Dated 25/11/2010
    Mr. S.K. Verma (Passport officer)
    Passport office
    Jaipur

Sub : 10th Marksheet & Some Document for Birth Proof

Dear Sir,

My Passport Application date is 15/04/2010 i.e. total 7 month exceed and I send so many time request E-mail against this matter.

but I didn't get any response

as per application status, I already eight time send above document as per requirement. by E-mail & also send above document with attested by Speed-Post on dated 04/11/2010 and it is received in your department on 08/11/2010
    receipt no. ER049679107IN

Thanks

Deepak Kumar Sharma
    "ROOP VILLA" 113 Mangal Vihar
    Gopalpura Bypass Jaipur-302018
    Cell No. 09352587354

Encl : Mark Sheet of 10th passed, Certificate of 10th passed, Pan Card,
    Application Status of passport application.