Jaipur Passport OfficeNo passports received!

S

I HAD SENT MY 2 CHILDREN PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 9 DEC 06. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be an year and no news.

sagar varwani Jun 21, 2014

hi sir i am sagar varwani i applied for reisuee my passport on 10-06-2014 online status showing police verificetion has been iniatited on ost pv basis to commisoner of police distric jodhpur city and action for printing my file no is jp2077836836214 and i looking this same status from last seven days police verification also done on [protected] by 4455 is dispatch no. and still now no progress looking to passport ahed so sir plz take fast and needfull action for make the work fast and isuee my passport. thanks sagar varwani

• Af
    Aftab Hussain Khan Jul 14, 2012

Sir, My name is Aftab Hussain Khan & I am living in Nimbahera Distt. Chittorgarh
    My Son Passport Application No. is JPR/W101694 Date of Birth 09.09.2003
    Status Dekhne per Form no. 4 Require Batata hai Mene Form no. h 2 Bar By Speed Post Jaipur Office per Bhej Chuka Hu Last Bar mene Speed Post No.ER498439611IN Date 04.06.2012 ko Bheja Tha uske bad bhi form no. h require hi bata raha hai please muze mere putra ka passport jaldi se bhijwane ki kripa kare
    Aftab Hussain Khan Mobile No.[protected]

saloni 28 mathur Jul 01, 2012

sir i m saloni mathur from jodhpur my file no. is Z046380.i have applied for a passport in nov 2011 n still i dont get the passport .plz check the status of my passport n inform me on my no.[protected]

thanks in advance sir
    saloni mathur
    jodhpur

Sulochna Bhambhani Mar 28, 2012

Sir, I am from Ajmer and my file No. is W010220 through G.P.O. Ajmer on [protected], Police verification also done after 1 week, I am checking my status on given link but that is not updated. Now please let me know when will I get my passport.
    Sulochna Bhambhani

STILL I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY DAUGHTER PASSPORT

Application Date : 21-09-2011
    Applicant's Name : PRAPTI JAIN Applicant's Date of Birth : 27-03-2002
    STATUS IN WEB:
    Police Report is clear and the passport is expected to be dispatched by 02-01-2012.
    Dr. Tripti jain

vikass Jan 25, 2012

sir my name is VIKas sapra i applied for my passport in 2010 and till today i haven't received my passport but two times i got a letter from Passport office Jaipur to submit my date of birth certificate and i have submitted my certificate both time and i have also lodge my complaint but there is no response from passport office .i request The PASSPORT OFFICER to check status of my file "W315029" and deliver it urgently.

Sahaj Jan 17, 2012

Hi,

I had applied for fresh passport in Oct 2010 from Jaipur.When i look for status online, i am seeing the below message

"FURNISH YOUR OLD PASSPORT ALONGWITH PHOTOCOPY OF OLD PASSPORT."

I never had any passport and i applied for fresh.

Can you please let me know the status of my application and why i am getting above message.

Below are the application details:-

File Reference No. JPR A041483 11
    Name Sahaj Kumar Jain
    DOB 19/05/1984

Regards
    sahaj kumar jain
    [email protected]

VINOD KUMAR THAKAN Jan 05, 2012

Sir my file no- w201809
    i am apply for passport renvel 11-10-2011. now my passpot ready info passport applacion states in internat.
    Or passport officer give order despatched by 22-12-2011
    but i dont know your staff way not send my passport, i am every day go to post office and chankining. no...no...no
    Please i requst despatched my passport.
    Name- Vinod kumar Thakan
    Date of birth-13-06-1980
    Vill&po-ardawata Thisal-Chirawa Disst.-Jhunjhunu State-Rajasthan Pin-333027
    Mob-[protected] THANKS.

Shakuntala sachdeva Oct 17, 2011

Sir I am from Sri Ganganagar and my file no. is w290974. I hve applied for passport in 03-05-11 n i still dont get it. . I am cheking my status on given link in the status you write in the status " PLEASE SEND THE ABOVE INFORMATION/ DOCUMENTS WITHIN 15 DAYS FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE PRESUMED THAT YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN OBTAINING A PASSPORT AND THAT YOU APPLICATION WILL BE CLOSED." So what kind of information/document we sent to you .plese write me on my email id is [email protected]
    Thanks in Advance Sir

shakuntala
    Sri Ganganagar mob. [protected]

• Mo
    Mohammad imran sheikh Aug 10, 2011

Dear sir / madam
    I had sent my Passport Application on 25 April 2011. Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 3 months I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and its going to be a 4 month and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do Please do something i need this very very urgent
    my Application no w210936

• Li
    LILESH GOGAR Jul 31, 2011

I applied on for my passport in the name of Mrs. Dimple Devi (File Reference Number :
    JPR-W050082-11) on 13-01-2011 and all formalities are cleared.
    I check my status on internet, so, After that i will also send you my SCHOOL CERTIFICATE OR BIRTH CERTIFICATE IN SUPPORT OF MY DATE OF BIRTH.

Till to date i have not received my passport.

Kindly do the needful and help me by sending my passport by mail as an earliest.
    please inform me in email id: [email protected]
    THANKS

• Sk
    skvgoyal Jul 12, 2011

My son prakhar goyal (registration number N003771 JPR )had applied for renewal of his passport in month of 12.02.2011. after two months, on checking at website, it was found that PP with address proof of present was required. the desired information was submitted by personally visiting to the passport office at jhalana doongari on 16.05.2011. since then the status at the website is not changed nor any information about the passport. Meanwhile complaints have been lodged on 19.06/29.06 but of no use. the status is unchanged on the website. it is really unfortunate. no body picks up the phone in the office . will any body look into the matter.

• Ri
    rishika nihalani Jun 26, 2011

I had applied for passport on 22nd june, 2010. My application (no. W101102/2010jpr) along with all the relevant documents & police verification was received by passport office jaipur in the month of sept. 2010. My passport was not issued on the grounds that I've done furnished proof of my dob. Whereas I had already enclosed the birth certificate issued by headmaster, govt. Girls sec. School-ramganjmandi(kota) wherein my dob has been clearly indicated as 02/10/1978, even though fresh copies were sent through regd. Post in the month of nov. 2010. Even then my passport couldn't be released. Even though I had plan to visit phillipines along with my family in the month of dec. 2010. But due to non availability of my passport I had to cancel my program/Tickets & approached to consumer court @ chittorgarh in the month of jan. 2011. On approaching the court of law, passport office jaipur has demanded another set of various documents which to had been submitted in the month of may 2011. Even then yet to be released & my intention to visit my relatives @ abroad has to be cancelled during this summer vacations.

• Ka
    kamalgupta3 May 15, 2011

was apply my son passport on 24-03-2011. File number is JPR M002301.Would you pls tell me when I will get the passport.

Rrgards
    Kamal Gupta

VIJAY KUMAR LAKHARA Mar 17, 2011

dear sir
    mera passport 17-09-2010 ko app kiya tha jo abhi tak mere pass nahi pahucha hai internet me status me dekhta hu to next week apka passport bhej diya jayega lekin abhi tak koi report nahi aai hai phone karne par santosh janak jawab nahi milta hai

vijay kumar lakhara parbatsar [nagaur] rajasthan 341512
    file no- JPRA03797910

• Mo
    mohammed sagir faridi Dec 10, 2010

daer sir I had apply for addisional booklet of passport on. 15 nov 2010 as a mohammed sagir faridi file no.h03124210 in tatkal sceme .and my police iquiry also complete on 4dec2010. please favour me and send my passport as soon as thank you

• De
    deepak 081074 Nov 25, 2010

To, Dated 25/11/2010
    Mr. S.K. Verma (Passport officer)
    Passport office
    Jaipur

Sub : 10th Marksheet & Some Document for Birth Proof

Dear Sir,

My Passport Application date is 15/04/2010 i.e. total 7 month exceed and I send so many time request E-mail against this matter.

but I didn't get any response

as per application status, I already eight time send above document as per requirement. by E-mail & also send above document with attested by Speed-Post on dated 04/11/2010 and it is received in your department on 08/11/2010
    receipt no. ER049679107IN

Deepak Kumar Sharma
    "ROOP VILLA" 113 Mangal Vihar
    Gopalpura Bypass Jaipur-302018
    Cell No. [protected]

Encl : Mark Sheet of 10th passed, Certificate of 10th passed, Pan Card,
    Application Status of passport application.

• Ta
    tahi Oct 23, 2010

my name is Abid Ali. i checked the online passport inquiry and that showed your passport is dispatched by [protected] but i have not received the passport yet.my passport no. is w241179

• Bh
    BHAWNAR LAL Sep 09, 2010

Delay in Passport

i have applied for a fresh passport on May 29, 2010. till today status on web showing police verification has not received even after the verification that was done almost 50 days back. i am in immediate need of a passport.

please help.

hozi143 Aug 12, 2010

Respected sir,

Sub.: Delay In Passport
    Sir

I am Hozefa Bohra From Chhoti Sadri Distict Pratpgarh Rajasthan.
    I had renewal myb old passport on 25/02/2010 my file refernce no. is JPRN00210610 my passport status show is "A WAIT OF POLICE REPORT" But real thing is my enquiry has been sent on 15/05/2010 from my distict Prtapgarh .The passport delay is 3 months ago
    I will go dubai urgently please check my status as soon as possible.

• Vr
    VRINDA RATHI Jul 02, 2010

MY NAME IS VRINDA RATHI. I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 17 MARCH 2010. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have called them up many times, but the thing is that passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon, some time the no does not exist. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be more then 4 months and no news.

MY FILE NO:- JPRA01188610

• satyaprakash godara Apr 14, 2010

I filled my passport application on 9 th march2010. It sent to the police station basni, jodhpur by respective authority of passport office. Police inquiry has been completed by relavant officer. But yet didnot send to the passport office. So unnecessarily wasting my time and going delayed.
    My name satyaprakash godara & file no z041095 & my mrs name is rajkumari godara her file no z041096. Kindly take neccssarry action and issue some instruction to resposible authority. For sending police inquiry which completed some time ago. Thanks

Comments

suresh dudia Mar 31, 2009

I HAD SENT MY W 210412 08 PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 7 APRIL 08. (FOR LAST ONE YR. APROX)TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be an year and no news.

PLS LET ME KNOW SOON

THANKS

SURESH DUDIA
    [protected],
    [email protected]

• Ba
    Banwarilal Soni Mar 18, 2009

Sir
    I had send my grand daughter KRIPA SONI D/O Sh. ANAND SONI (Mo. [protected]), on 21Aug 2008 by speed post EE [protected] IN, counter no. 1, OP-CODE:01. with a DD of Rs.600/ MADHAV NAGRIK SAHKARI BANK No 3258292. with from no [protected].
    After such a long time she still not recive her passport. I had complain many times but no result...
    Her add.
    KRIPA SONI
    D/O Sh. ANAND SONI S/O Sh. SOMDUTT SONI,
    NEEMRANA, DIST. ALWAR (RAJ.).
    PLEASE SEND THE PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
    BANWARILAL SONI (Mo. [protected])
    SHREE SAI JEWELLERS,
    ABUROAD (RAJ.)307026.

Shivani Srivastava Feb 23, 2009

I HAD SENT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON [protected]. My reference no is JPRZ93506808 group-Z. From the last 1 year it is showing the status that furnish details of old passport along with photocopy of old passport while it is the first time i am applying for the passport. I cant provide them any details as i dont have any old passport. I have written reminders, i have mailed them 10-12 times, i have called them up but the passport officer wont take the call. It is going to to be an year and there is no news.I have got placed in TCS and I need my passport as soon as possible because it is needed in the document verification process while giving postings to students. It is my humble request to issue my passport to me as earliest as possible otherwise it will cause a great problem to me in getting my job.

• Ak
    akhtar Feb 20, 2009

i have not received my passport have submite my passport application form at jaipur office on 26 august 2008 and i have completed my all pollice equriry also.My file no. n 010428,
    Still i have not received my passport.

• Wa
    wasim khan Nov 18, 2008

Dear Sir,

This is Wasim khan from udaipur (rajasthan), Sir i have applied passport dated 29.05.08(application no.-jpr-A034733-08), (in tatkal seva)as my requirement of passport is very urgent, but as usual i also not getting my passport till now, when i checked my pp status, it was mentioned that police enquiry is complete and waiting for dispatch, from last three months, now when i have rechecked it there is new comment that"it is to regrate that due to unavoidable circumtances the dispatch of passport has been delayed and will now be dispatched in a week's time", Sir please kindly look into matter, i will be thankful to you,
    Thanking you for this kindness
    your's faithfully
    Wasim Khan

sudha seksaria Nov 18, 2008

i want to renew my daughter passport, so how i proceed pls advice

now she is 17 years old

• Pa
    pawan kumar kakra Nov 15, 2008

sir ye mera 3rd mail plz reply de

shalendra kumar sharma Oct 20, 2008

Respected sir,
    I have applied for the passport 1 year back and all the formalities have been done like police verification with number on 21/08/2007 /8051 and ppf forms.Even, i have submitted the ppf forms two times but still my passport status is "Required two ppf forms".
    Can you please try to resolve the problem.

Thanking you.
    Shalendra kumar sharma
    Police verification number :21/08/2007 /8051
    no. : Z761170

• Pa
    pawan kumar kakra Oct 14, 2008

sir aapne reply nahi di mujhe 2 mahine se uper ho gaya paasport apply kiye or mere ghar pe poolice enquiry b aa chuki h lakin abhi tak mujhe paasport nahi mila h sir plz mujhe process bata di g ye thanks,
    pawan kumar kakra;
    s/o. shri damodar prasad kakra(D.P.KAKRA);
    POST-KOLIYA;
    DIST-NAGOUR;
    TEH.-DIDWANA;
    PIN -341305

sunil Oct 05, 2008

sir,
    i am sunil pathak I had sent my Passport Application on 20 september 2006. Till date there is no Passport from Passport Office. Even after 2 year I have not received my passport. I have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call. I am shocked that they promise passport in 30 days and its going to be a year and there is no news. I need it very urgently. What I should do?

• Ki
    kishan sitaldas manglani Sep 29, 2008

i have not receive my passport have sumitted my passport application form at Jaipur passport office on 23 june-2008 and I have completed my police equiry also. My file No. b 003302, Key No. [protected] as per Cash Receipt which issued.

• Ji
    Jitendra Kumar Agrwal Sep 22, 2008

Respected sir, my Passport id no.A050015/07, jaipur

Due to wronge address, I filled 0n dated 7/7/08 two C.C. form and menstion new gujrat address for police inquire but after three month I will not received police inquire so sir please complete it as soon as

thanks
    with Regrads

• Ka
    KAVITA LALCHANDANI Sep 19, 2008

I HAD SENT MY PASSPORT APPLICATION ON 9 NOV 06. TILL DATE THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION FROM THE PASSPORT OFFICE. EVEN IF SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE APPLICATION, THEY SHOULD HAVE THE COURTESY TO INFORM THE PERSON. I have written reminders, i have called them up, the passport officer wont take the call, sometimes he is away, sometimes he is at lunch at 3.30 noon. I am amazed, here they promise passport in 30 days here it is going to to be MORE THAN an year and no news.
    My file no is A089222/06 Dt 9/11/2006.

• Yo
    Yogesh Sep 19, 2008

I applied for the passort approx 1 Yr back.I did not recieved any police enquiry but my status was updated...something.Now from last six months status is not updated.Although I submitted my PPF form once via By POST before 5 months and once through agent before 2-3 days. Now if you can release my Police enquiry within coming week then I will be very greatful to you.
    My FileNo: A069203- 07

• Na
    Nagesh Tripathi Sep 18, 2008

Dear Shivraj Bhaiyya,
    My self Nagesh Tripathi, My passport File Reference Number: W225013-08 & application Date was 05-03-2008, My Date of Birth is 1-Aug-1985. Please check my Passport Status from Jaipur Passport office.
    Thank you!

Yours….
    Nagesh Tripathi

• Gy
    Gyan Prakash Sharma Sep 10, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I had submitted my application form for issuing a new pass port which file no is w310141 dated 14.03.2008 completed with police enquiry. After requirement by you for attested copy by gazetted officer also have been completed but passport is not recieved till now.
    Kindly let me know the status of my passport.

thanks.

Anu Tiwari Sep 05, 2008

Sir I am from jaipur and my file no. is A021476. I hve applied for passport in april n i still dont get it. During the period i got an instruction from the passport office to fill the EAP form. I filled that form before 1 month then they assured me that i'll get my passport within 3 weeks. I am cheking my status on given link but that is not updated since 1 month. Now please let me know when will i get my passport.

Thanks in Advance Sir