Jacques Bosch Photographydon't trust them

I've got married 24 September 2010 and asked Jacques and Natasha Bosch to do our wedding photography - what a mistake!!! It's almost 8 months and we haven't received anything. December 2010, just before Christmas, Jacques send us a sms to ask for all the money with a lot of stories why. He sounded desperate so we decided to pay in the outstanding money that you have to pay them when receiving your photos. He made us promises that our photos are on their way to us - still we didn't receive them. Trying to phone Jacques he is never available nor is Natasha. PLEASE stay away from them - don't use them! They make empty promises and at the end it will cost you legal actions. That’s our next step. I have all the emails with all the promises etc. and all the sms's he send me. They don't care about how much meaning there are in the work you asked them to do.

• Su
    SuzanneGVP Oct 13, 2015

We got married in Sept 2012
    Havent recieved anything other tha unedited photos. He was late and left the reception at 18:00h with a crap excuse about a very ill child ( later my husband phoned and there was nothing wrng with his daughter.) He was only at the wedding form 14:00 to 18:00. He promised 2 photographers, didn't happen.

• Jv
    JvZ Jul 25, 2014

Jacques Bosch Photography is a scam.

Got married 23 April 2011 and still waiting for the package of +- R7500 for which we paid in full.

We had to retake all the photos - obviously not at the venue as we stay 1200km from the venue.

• Sooooo Disappointed Jun 24, 2014

Again Jacques you try and ###!
    It's 4 years later and still we did not receive anything but n with some photos on and a photobook you emailed which needed changes.
    In later last year we contacted you and still was left with empty promises!

Please feel free to contact me - I still have all the proof

Catharina
    [protected]

Or my husband
    Arno
    [protected]

• Sooooo Disappointed Jun 24, 2014

### Jacques - it's 4 years later - R10 000.00 later and all I received from you is a dvd with some photos and a photobook that was emailed to me that needed changes!

Again you are ###ting people to tell them all the brides received their full packages. In last year we contacted you again with no luck just empty promises!

Jacques Bosch Jun 24, 2014

every bride did recived their full contens of their package in 2012, at that time everything went wrong was when i was getting devorced and lost everything, but every bride did recived their full package

Jacques Bosch Jun 24, 2014

January 2011 this bide and groom recived all their photos and everything, i also gave them R1000 back. just note at this time i was getting devorced and lost everything. but they did recived their ful package

• Sooooo Disappointed Dec 10, 2012

It's more than 2 years and I still have none of my already paid for photos...

• Ni
    Nicibaden Dec 10, 2012

I wish I saw your warnings before my wedding.
    Is this Natasha Bosch from klerksorp? WHen I finally got my photos the where printed on the cheapest paper ever! And I am stil waitnig for my canvas!!

• Re
    Renebalt May 25, 2011

Hi all,
    I got married on the 4th of September 2010, in rustenburg and we also paid Jacques and natasha bosch 50% before the wedding and the rest after the wedding but only got a disc with unedited photos and nothing else that we were promised and its been 9 months already.
    I have opened a case with a forensic investigator, IRS Investigations chad thomas and he would like the details of everyone who has been handled by jacques bosch, as he wants to build up a STRONG criminal case against him. in order to do so, chad would need as much evidence ( affidavits, bank statements etc.) as much as possible. for more information please call me on my cell [protected] or send me your cell no's so i can contact you.

Anele1706 May 19, 2011

I have the same problem... We got married in October 2010 and we've paid all his money. All we have to show for that is a DVD with unedited photos!

Anele1706 May 19, 2011

Jacques took photos at my wedding on 16 October 2010. We paid him 50% before the wedding and 50% after the wedding so he can give us the photos... BIG MISTAKE. All i've received so far is a disk with unedited photos. I haven't received any of my printed photos, Album, and 4 Coffee Table books. He's been ducking and diving since after the wedding. He don't make it to appointments, he never answers his phone, and he never returns calls or messages. I don't know how to move forward with this anymore.