Bosch Dishwasherpaid for product never received

S

We bought an item for $580 on ebay. The company has high ratings on ebay so thought it was a good company to deal with. Not!!! Company took our money and will not respond to our correspondence or phone calls. They kept up the good response until the deadline for pay-pal or ebay to help has passed. I have documentation of at least 30+ emails to them with only one reply, upon my threat to turn them into bbb. They again said they would look into it. This is ongoing since may 2012. Do no business with this compay, no matter what the ebay rating are.

• 3c
    3cb Oct 18, 2012

I've had the exact same experience. I spend $445 for a refrigerator installation kit. They have stopped communicating with me after the PayPal deadline passed..