Jack In The Box / service/management
I was visiting the Jack in the box store address 9424 I. Houston tx. I ordered food and asked a lady wearing grey attire if she had a key to the restroom. She had just stated the restroom was out of order. So her daughter and son-in-law walked in and she gave him the key to the restroom. So I stated to her that he said it was an emergency. So I told her that im a paying customer and I shouldn't have to articulate that it is an emergency. She then started to become hostile and belligerent. Then she stated that her district or regional manager didn't want them to let ppl use the restroom bc they be inside taking showers and doing drugs. I stated well I don't do those things. I then asked for a refund of my money and felt skeptical as far as it being returned to my card. Then her and my sister became involved in a shouting match threatening each other. My wife escorted her out of the store. And I proceeded to move forward with my refund and the way I was being dealt with continued to deteriorate. I will ask that you please review the store cameras and make sure I receive my refund and speak with someone professionally. All the while my 14yr old son is witnessing this blatant disrespect. When the whole 14hr drive from GA. I'm bragging about Jack in the box food
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.