Jack In The Box / complaint on jack in the box hillcroft near westheimer, houston texas
Pulled in at 530 am and asked for a sourdough hamberger meal, the lady answered and said it will be a few minutes to put on the grease, I said fine Ill wait and then I ask here could I get some chicken nuggets, then she starts to yell at me saying that there is no grease on and why don't you undersand. she repeated yelling the same thing. I have been going to that store since it has opened years ago I live down the street. if she didn't want to make anything or cant speak better English she shoud have said were closed. The lady was Hispanic and has a bad attitude please respond.
More Jack In The Box Complaints & Reviews
- Jack In The Box - unfair working conditions 
- Jack In The Box - customer service 
- Jack In The Box - customer care 
- Jack In The Box - employee abuse 
- Jack In The Box - unsanitary food service! 
- Jack In The Box - didn't receive all my order.
- Jack In The Box - it took over an hour to get our order
- Jack In The Box - service
- Jack In The Box - unfair and non professional
- Jack In The Box - wrong order, rude staff, dirty cup, hair in burger, refusal to provide me a receipt.