Jack in the Boxcustomer service... negligent

J Aug 18, 2018 Review updated:

To whom it may concern,

I went thru drive thru ordered 3 #27 with 2 orange juices and one coffee, my total was $16.98. The gentleman from the beginning got my order wrong, so I corrected him and my ordered was corrected. I also instructed him to bag each meal, didn't happen. He hands me my coffee lid was not closed correctly and coffee was spilled on my laps. I honked to get napkins and when he came back I informed him that the lid was not closed. He never asked if I wanted creams or sugars, and just gave me a bag with 5 creams and a combination of sugars £and no they were not regular sugars). I was so upset to see that he was so careless and the three orders were not seperate bags. So, I drove off furious and burnt, then I soon realize he did not give me a receipt nor did I see him punch in the register my order(pls double check). (The server was a black gentleman.) This happened today, 8/18/18 between 11:30a.m. and 12:10pm.

I purchased this at: Jack in the Box
3355 International Blvd., Brownsville, Texas 78521.

I may be reached by email at [protected]@yahoo.com.

Sincerely
Magnolia Garduno

• 9w
    9wood Aug 18, 2018

should contact the corporate office on there site as well as call there 800 number