iTravel2000no response from agent

K

I have booking number [protected].

I spoke with the agent Karen over the phone after booking my trip to Jamaica. I informed her to please add medical insurance to my booking and to please let me know how much the cancellation insurance would be. She informed me that she would email the cost, I never received this email I called and spoke with her again and I told her to go a head and add the cancellation insurance which she informed me would only be due to medical reasons as we had passed the 72 hour mark to add the full cancellation insurance. I have not heard back from Karen. I have attempted to call her and emailed her three times and have no gotten a response back. I am currently in Italy on vacation and have had my parents attempt to contact her and she told them that she email me back. Which I find to be false as her's are the only emails I haven't received. When my parents attempted to call her back her message indicated that she was away until today August 28th. My trip has already been paid I full and I can see that no medical or cancellation insurance has been added.
I am very disappointed with the lack of service I have been given. You should also be aware that my parents were going to book a trip with Karen as well now they will take their business elsewhere.