Having problems with iTravel2000?

iTravel2000 reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 7, 2007. The latest review False pricing on website/fall sale was posted on May 28, 2021. The latest complaint booking a trip with agent andy was resolved on Dec 02, 2019. iTravel2000 has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 63 reviews. iTravel2000 has resolved 25 complaints.

iTravel2000 Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 969 3325 (Reservations)
+1 905 238 3399 (Head Office)
5450 Explorer Dr., Suite 400
Thu8:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:30 AM - 12:00 AM
Sat8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Sun8:30 AM - 8:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with iTravel2000 Customer Service. Initial iTravel2000 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for iTravel2000 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about iTravel2000. Discuss the issues you have had with iTravel2000 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

iTravel2000 Complaints & Reviews

iTravel2000 — extremely bad bad bad service

Wife booked a ticket for herself and daughter which we booked as business class showed on the screen booked...

iTravel2000price protection

We booked a trip with Itravel 2000 and was told if I booked the trip at the time I qualified for PRICE PROTECTION! If the trip went down in price I could summit a claim 1 time. My price went down $120.00 and all they are refunding me is $20.00 because now they say there is a administration fee of $100.00 on our trip. I was ripped off I could of had a discount but my salesperson told me I would have nothing to worry about because I had price Protection so I believed if the price went down that was the amount I was getting. I wonder why they don't advertise how they are going to charge you and adminstarionf fee. Save yourself a lot of stress book your trip directly with the airline. My experience with the person who booked us and with customer service was very poor.

• Pa
      Patmac2 Aug 29, 2018

I booked early too, thinking we had price drop protection. $50.00!administration fee plus they wanted the balance of $6000.00 paid in full. 8 months before our holiday due to start. No reply from customer service

• Wi
      wildorchid Mar 24, 2018

Me too! I ask for the $150 difference back but they refused to honour the price protection.

iTravel2000price drop

My family and two other families booked an all inclusive vacation to Cuba at the Melia Marina Varadero for November 20-27th. Our client numbers are [protected]. We booked the vacation on September 6th, 2017 over the phone with travel sales rep at itravel2000.
    The current vacation all inclusive vacation package with the same rooms and flight has dropped in price considerably. We purchased for a family of 2 adults and 2 children for a classic suite at $4650. Where as if we are to purchase the same all inclusive package with the same room and exact flight with would only cost $4265, this is a difference of $385 per booking. The grand total price drop would be $1155 because we booked 3 all inclusive packages for 3 families.
    We understand that at the time of booking there might not have been a promotion for our vacation. However because of the considerable price drop we would expect that itravel2000 would at least upgrade our vacation packages to what we can purchased with the current promotion.

iTravel2000no customer service at all, no response, left me with unresolved issue

My booking was poorly handled and more over I ended up with no solution to problem created by itravel employee. Every time I book my vacation with itravel2000 I expect all my booking to be handled in professional and competent manner. My last booking was quite opposite.
      I was planning to go on vacation to Europe in summer for few weeks. I have booked my flight tickets with itravel2000, so next step was to book the car to travel from Spain to Italy. I called the agent and specifically asked her to make sure that my pick up and drop off locations were confirmed, so I could book all my hotels through Europe as my trip required 10 to 12 hotels to be booked at the different cities. We had discussed the car, the specifics of insurance, and even she called the supplier to confirm that my driver's license would be good enough for driving in Europe. We booked the car and I was charged for car rental, invoice was emailed to me. Once I got an invoice, I was under impression that I was good to book my hotels as the car at the rate in invoice was guaranteed for my vacation. I have booked all hotels and believed I was all set for my trip. I reviewed the invoice and found out that my pick up and drop off locations are not listed in the invoice (is it not agent's job to make sure invoice has correct data entry?), I immediately email the agent with questions why information was missing. She called me back after her weekend and advised me that I had to cancel my booking as there was a charge of 800 ERU she was not aware of (is it not her job to be aware and advise the customer? Why would itravel2000 offer car rental without knowing laws and policies at the countries it offers the service???). I ended up with booked flight tickets and hotels through whole Europe without the car due to unprofessional and incompetent agent. The amount of stress and time and money I spent after that trying to organize my trip is unforgettable. I have spent over $2000 CA after that to maintain my trip just because of itravel2000 agency. Since June I have sent 5 emails and got none response.
      Car Rental - 836697
      I can be contacted at iryna.[protected]@gmail.com

iTravel2000 — no response from agent

I have booking number [protected]. I spoke with the agent Karen over the phone after booking my trip to...

iTravel2000car rental

I booked a car thru itravel2000.com on April 29, 2017 for May 1-4th. I was going to go thru AC Vacations as it was the exact same price on itravel and they offer Petro Points so I went with them. I wanted to book a car thru Budget only. I booked the rental thru itravel and got a confirmation email and invoice. The subject of the email said Budget rental, the invoice didn't have the car rental name. I booked for $148.62. The next day I get another email, stating that cars were selling out fast at Budget so they rebooked me a higher class with Budget for $189.76. When I turned up to pick up my car, they didn't have a reservation. I then booked a car thru them on the spot as I needed to travel and the price for that ended up being $220.92. If I had booked thru AC Vacations I would have saved myself $72.30 and a lot of headaches. In the end I find out that the company Car Traveler had booked me with was Hertz instead but I had specifically wanted Budget. I then contacted itravel who passed the buck to Car Traveler. They said it would take 20 business days to look into. 59 days later they tell me there is nothing they can do about it and that I have to deal with Hertz directly. As far as I am concerned, Hertz has nothing to do with it as I had booked thru itravel. Car Traveler takes no responsibility for booking me wrong or explaining why the emails were misleading or why the price increased. They have not provided me with anywhere to send them all of my correspondence and you cannot talk to or email them directly. The whole thing has caused me more stress and grief then I ever wanted and I will never deal with either company ever again.

Itravel 2000.com And Sunwingcustomer service

I called to complain about a significant price drop and the change in flight that left us with a whole day of travel leaving us with 3 days instead of 4 of our vacation. We were scheduled to leave at 9:25pm from cuba on july 7 and now we are leaving at 6:05pm this leaves us with one less day of the vacation package because we are traveling. Other airlines would at least accomodate the one time price reduction and especially in cases like this sunning or i travel nothing. Not even an upgrade of any sort nothing. This is very upsetting its not like i'm going for a week its only 4 days which is now 3 days. This is why i choose this package to begin with.

iTravel2000 — cheap travel package company

March 24, 2017 I purchased a travel package deal for me and my girlfriend to fly out in Puerto Vallarta...

iTravel2000 — false advertising

False advertising of discount package prices on your site ($705 package attached picture). Called in first...

iTravel2000spent the xmas holidays in cuba alone : (

Booked a trip to Cuba for Dec 24 - Jan 1 with my boyfriend one month before Christmas. Six days before departure he broke up, and all I asked was to change the name on the reservation so I could bring a friend/family member instead. I was willing to pay a change fee, required no other changes to the reservation, but was denied because it was within the 21 day window. Wouldn't let me speak with a manager, called iTravel2000 twice in tears, as well as Sunwing and was told from both it was the others' decision. Really, what's a few key punches in order to prevent a broken hearted gal from spending the holidays alone in a strange country.

iTravel2000 — service

Recently booked back in August 2016 for a family vacation for 7 people at an all inclusive near Akumal which...

iTravel2000booking vacation online

I attempted to book a vacation on line with itravel 2000. They emailed me that my confirmation was pending & gave me a number to call to inquire why it was not going through. I phoned this number & there was a recording saying the number has been changed & that it would cost me $3.98 to receive new number. This is bull####. I than phoned airline directly & rebooked through them with excellent service. Later I received 2 phone calls from itravel 2000 wondering what was going on with my booking & when I told them I had booked directly with airline their attitude changed & they were rude. I will not be using itravel 2000 in the future & will be sure to let other people know of my unsatisfactory service 👎

iTravel2000service on booking

Accepted my booking details and my cash.
                Between then and Sunwing they had over booked rooms at the resorts we paid for and they changed the resort offering $100 for future bookings
                Call customer service asking for help and got the runaround. Buyer beware One of the worst experiences I've ever had and travelling. Was told it would be easier for everybody involved if I just cancelled my reservation and waited for a refund. Ask for a manager manager never called back. Have to call number three finally managed to speak with somebody and again nothing could be done Simply pointed fingers at Sunwing. Tried calling Sunwing vacations they advise me they could not talk to me since the order came through I travel 2000. In the end I paid for 8 nights but they booked 7.

service on booking

iTravel2000 — unethical behaviour the whole booking process

My best friend and I booked a trip in June 2016 to go to Varadero, Cuba November 15-20, 2016. Our Invoice #...

iTravel2000service sucks

I recently (Dec 2016) booked a family vacation with ITravel2000 our of Ontario and I`m regretting my decision. I have had to babysit the entire process from the original booking date in August. Never received E-tickets, Itinerary, or anything until I started calling and calling and calling.
                  If your thinking your saving some $$ by booking with them, think again, is your time worth anything ? Is your sanity worth anything ?
                  Initially the agent was great until she had my payment and after that it all went down hill. Even went so far as to talk to a Sales manager which lead to Nothing besides excuses about the agent I had dealt with.
                  SO DO NOT DO IT !!!
                  Please Book with a local agent or someone else besides these people even if it costs a few $$ more.
                  Thanks for reading and have a better experience than I did

iTravel 2000all inclusive vacation

I called on booking two groups on Thursday oct 13 to hotel villas playa samara costa rica 5 for thursday nov 17 and 4 for nov 18 flight with air canada for 974.00 was told it was unavailable only a flight with sunwing was available 1420 and she could give me a 3 person in room for 1310. this was still too expensive. so there were no other all inclusive going to costa rica for those dates we then called back to book a different resort which took from 930 am to 6 pm to finish the booking. It has today Oct 17/16 now magically reappeared for 974. Again i feel mislead by your company and would very much like to have this changed back to where we a group wanted to go in the first place I've been told we'd lose 50 % of our money to switch but this shouldn't be because its the same flight # dates and times and the place we asked for reservations in the beginning

iTravel2000.comripoff

My husband and I ensured to call in a couple of weeks before the delayed honeymoon trip and we talked to a customer service representative from Itravel2000 regarding a week long vacation package from Toronto to Dominican Republic. We already made the payments over the phone for both the plane and all-inclusive stay. However, when we called in to remind them to send our tickets - the representative said that ONLY one plane ticket was issued and that only one of us could go for the full 7 days that we BOTH paid for. Their best offer was for one of us to go on time on a Friday, and the other partner to go on Monday for our own honeymoon. There was no way we would go on the honeymoon without each other for even a day! No one bothered to call prior to this conversation, no emails - nothing, we only found out when we called in to remind them to send the tickets to us closer to the date. Needless, to say HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, SUPER HORRENDOUS experience. NEVER booked/booking with them again!!!

iTravel2000.com — unflexible, strict no-change policies — be careful

Though the prices are competitive and it's nice to use Petro-Points, BE VERY CAREFUL when booking through...

Mississauga

iTravel 2000refusl to honour policies

I checked WestJet's rates from Ottawa to Vancouver for September 4-9 and then called Holly Fisher at Itravel 2000 to see if she could match it plus honour WestJet's policies regarding refund or changes. She said "YES". I should mention that I have booked trips down south (Mexico/Dominican Republic) for the past 3 or more years and in this case wanted to give my business to Itravel 2000 (I also purchased cancellation insurance at an extra cost).

As it happened my sister in Winnipeg with whom I was sharing hotel accommodation became unfit to travel--she has a broken ankle. When I emailed Holly to explain the circumstances and that in view of now having to bear on my own the $150.00 per night hotel rate (6 nights) at the Ocean Promenade in White Rock, B.C., could I change the date to September 5-9, she called me to say "NO". Her explanation was that to get the cheapest WestJet rate at the time of booking (the rate has since gone down which is guaranteed by WestJet to match if price falls), she had to go through a "CO-ORDINATOR" who refused to honour any of WestJet's policies--CONTRARY TO WHICH SHE ASSURED ME ITRAVEL 2000 WOULD. WHY THE NEED FOR A CO-ORDINATOR WHEN I FOUND THE PRICE ON MY OWN ON THE INTERNET????

I called WestJet to explain and they took down full notes and advised me to call the Itavel 2000 supervisor and ask for a tape of our conversation wherein Holly assured me WestJet's policies would be honoured, on which strength I made the booking. I did so and instead of the supervisor calling me back and verifying the taped assurance, Holly called me back and reiterated that my only option was to lose the entire $813.00 plus travel insurance of $56.00 and then fight with the insurance company for reimbursement! Really!

I called WestJet back and explained all of this and in 5 minutes they took over my booking and made the change requested, and did not charge a change fee for doing so. My respect for Westjet soared; my respect for Itravel 200 has gone.

The lesson here is that you cannot trust what Itravel 2000's agents promise.

iTravel2000.comprice drop scam

Price drop protection is a scam. I booked early because of their heavily advertised price drop protection, 10 days later, the identical trip package dropped $300!

Of course itravel2000.com did not issue me a refund, nor did they let me cancel my booking so I could re-book at the cheaper rate. They claimed although it is the same vacation package, the flights are not at the same times therefore they cannot refund the difference.

Tell you what, I've booked with them before in the past, but this time is the last.