Menu
iTechDeals.com
reviews & complaints

iTechDeals.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

67 complaints
0 resolved 67 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of iTechDeals.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
K
4:14 am EST

iTechDeals.com - avoid this store!!

Please beware, they do not accept anything back and there is no way to get a refund. iTechDeals is a horrible scam site, they are customer unfriendly and not to be trusted. I bought a tablet from them only because it was super cheap. They had huge discounts and it seemed like a really good deal, but that was only just a scam. My tablet arrived and it was defective, it didn't work properly. I wasn't able to install apps and there was no sound. iTechDeals called me a scammer and said that everything I said was just a lie, and they refused to help me. I asked for a refund, but they said no and claimed that I broke the tablet and that it was only my fault. They have very poor service and their reps should get a lesson how to speak with customers! Avoid this store!

J
3:21 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company is ridiculous!! It took forever to get my order because they simply forgot to ship it, what a joke. Bought an item from iTechDeals and after over one month of waiting I decided to contact them and ask about my order status. Their rep was absolutely shocked after I explained what happened. He said that they'll ship my order right away. Ye...

P
10:44 am EDT

iTechDeals.com - they charged my credit card for an ipad and now they have no record of my order.

I ordered an ipad mini on 10-22-16 and paid through Paypal. My credit card has been charged for the ipad, but iTechDeals claims to have no record of my order. I have an invoive number and item number.
This company's phone line refers me back to website, so there is no way to talk on the phone. I need this order cancelled and taken off my credit card if this is a scam.
Paula Bixler
[protected]@comcast.net
[protected]

T
2:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

When I found iTechDeals website I was really impressed with the low prices and decided to order something. Since that was my first time ordering from iTechDeals I decided to buy something cheap. I was not sure how trustworthy these guys were. I placed my order and purchased an iPhone earpods. They were on sale so it cost me only $10. After I paid I...

R
6:36 am EST

iTechDeals.com - the headphones were defective and seller didn't want to replace them

Don’t buy electronics from I-Tech Deals. I have bought headphones from them, but the seller sold me damaged ones. I got the parcel and was so careful with them, but when I tried to switch them on, nothing worked. I already sent several emails and asked to replace them or provide full refund, but unfortunately this seller didn’t want to solve his problems. Poor-quality electronics and zero customer services.

P
8:41 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

After attempting to make an order on iTechDeals their website did not appear to allow me to complete my transaction. There was no confirmation on their site and I did not receive any emails from them. So I went to another website and purchased everything I wanted there. First few days I checked my credit card statement and saw no charges made by iTechDeal...

R
3:36 pm EDT

iTechDeals.com - 4 months and the order was lost somewhere

I have ordered 7 items from the website www.itechdeals.com. I got all details and notification that the order has been sent, but I have bought the items in the beginning of June. 4 months later and still no order, but when I checked the info on the website, there was the status “in process”. How is it possible and what should I do now? Please, any help.

2 comments
G
Jun 11, 2019 1:31 pm EDT

Ordered ipad and never got it. Contacted customer service and they said I never ordered it. Forwarded the receipt from online purchase. Customer service said they will forward to manager. Still no reply. Started fraud claim with paypal I used to purchased ipad with. Do not buy from site!

H
Aug 13, 2018 10:44 pm EDT

Need ship date and tracking number for Mac iPod tablet charged 07/23/2018 - Visa ending 0922 for $59. Tom Roberts 1921 Morningside Drive, Hartselle, AL 35640. Please send me any shipping information that you can. This is my fifth email about this. Just tell me something? Please.

iTechDeals.com contacts