Italo Trenomisbehaviour of train manager

S

I was travelling from Rome to Milan on 20 May- via train number 9914. I was accompanied by my wife and my 2 year old son.
As you know with a two year old kid he was singing his nursery rhymes and giggling on train .
Suddenly a passenger came up and said something very rudely in Italian to my wife. What I could figure out from his English was that he wanted a 2 year old kid to be kept shut because his sleep was getting hampered. Not sure if somebody can do that in a train. And he was very rude and abusive to my wife.
The train manager intervened and instead of saying that particular passenger anything he rudely told my wife to stand in the corridor of the train with the child. When we tried to reason with him he threatened my by saying ' You are not realizing who is the chief of the train and if you dont listen to me I will throw you out of this train.' But he never said anything to that passenger for his rude and abusive behaviour.
At the end I was forced by the train staffs to stand in the corridor of the for one hour with a 2 year old kid.
I think that the action of the train manager was unfair and since we are brown people might be racist as well
I demand proper explanation and compensation for this incident
Regards