INTEC CollegeExtremely poor service - money taken upfront but no study material or services rendered

N Feb 10, 2021 Review updated:

I booked my course with Intec, The student portal was never set up, I paid upfront in cash I never received a student card or anything from Intec. I have been dealing with Fatima Ballim and Riaz Fakir, who had made many promises to assist me, all have failed. Intec has taken my money and I never got any service, I never used any study material because there wasnt anything on the portal. I have been asking for assignments to be sent to me for completion as the lockdown caused a lot of hiccups for us. I have never done an assignment last year because no one cared to get back to me. Every month I will beg Riaz Fakir and Fatima Ballim for assistance to send me the assignments for competion, but nothing. I phoned on numerous occasions and was told that I will receive a call back. It has been the worst experience ever. Intecs employee's have made promises they cannot keep. You cant rob someone from their chance of a brighter future or career. You guys are there to assist us, to help take our dreams and ambitions to the next level. Instead all you do is bring people down. I have begged to do my assignments, till date no response. I have paid in full, but received absolutely nothing. I am now dealing with Prozesky, who assured me I will receive an answer in December, it is now February and I await a response. The fault is not on my side, but the lack of incompetent employees working for Intec, you guys made a Promise to deliver strong education, so what is the problem??? Why must I beg to complete my assignments or beg you to get back to me on a query? Where has the belief system gone? Why are you giving the college a bad reputation? Why will you take my hard earned money and leave me without anything, I didnt even finish my course, infact I havent even started anything but the fees were paid in full. From day 1 there were issues and a year has passed us by and still no resolve.

What do you have to say for yourself? Is this the kind of service you would like for your child to experience? Not being able to move forward because I relied on this to help me get to the next level.

Please can I have a resolve. You have all of my details, I phone and email you every week.

• Mk
    Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Your matter is under investigation. Please provide your student number or you may e-mail [email protected] together with your student number for assistance.