Having problems with INTEC College?

INTEC College Customer Service Contacts

+27 21 417 6700 (Head Office)
+27 514 308 030 (Bloemfontein)
+27 214 260 626 (Cape Town)
+27 363 525 083 (Estcourt)
+27 117 122 555 (Johannesburg)
+27 137 522 427 (Nelspruit)
+27 587 131 336 (Phuthaditjhaba)
+27 333 451 665 (Pietermaritzburg)
+27 152 914 384 (Polokwane)
+27 415 850 777 (Port Elizabeth)
+27 123 529 000 (Pretoria)
+27 136 925 400 (Witbank)
6th Floor, Fleetway House, 29 Martin Hammerschlag Way, Foreshore
Cape Town
South Africa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with INTEC College Customer Service. Initial INTEC College complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for INTEC College above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about INTEC College. Discuss the issues you have had with INTEC College and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

INTEC College Complaints & Reviews

INTEC CollegeRefund

I need a refund, my company Eskom paid intec in full of which after sokme time i cancelled my studies and the company recovered all the money paid to intec from me, i have been writting emails and trying to call intec to no success. Id number is [protected] name Mendo Halu. The company has recovered every cent deducting from my salary andd in full so im pleading with intec to refund the money after cancellation of the course that is higher diploma mechanical engineering.

Mkeducor Mar 05, 2021

Good day, trust that you are well. Please provide your student number and e-mail address so that we may investigate your matter further.

INTEC CollegeAssignments/exam results/extension of course and student portal

Good day,

I am enrolled at INTEC since 20919.

I sent in assignments and wrote exams and still haven't received any results after contacting them several times via email and telephonically.

My course expires in April and according to INTEC I should apply for extension a month before but you cannot get a hold of them.

My student portal does not display any information it is basically blank. I contacted them several times and I still do not have that service.

I want to cancel my course and accept a full refund.

Would you please assist me in this matter.

Mkeducor Mar 04, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. We apologize regarding the service you have received. Please may e-mail your student number to [email protected] so that your matter can be investigated further.

INTEC CollegeCustomer service, unethical behavior

I have successfully completed my NQF 4, after 300+ minutes calling the contact center I still do not have my progress report that I can provide to HR.

I submitted my portfolio in the beginning of December for marking.

I have been told that my marking is complete and I received 77%. One person was so kind enough to send me a blank report (no signature or marking).

I fail to understand why emails do not get replied back to, why consultants are not trained to answer questions correctly and most importantly why it is so difficult to get a progress report / certification after it has successfully been marked by a moderator and assessor. Send me through my report and my certificate and we never have to deal with each other again.

My student number: [protected]

Mkeducor Mar 02, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. We apologize regarding the challenges that you have experienced. Please provide your student number and e-mail address so that your matter may be investigated further.

• Ph
          Phillip Smith0 Mar 02, 2021

@Mkeducor Hi

My student number is [protected] and email [email protected]

INTEC CollegePathetic Customer Service

If you're thinking of studying through Intec college - DO NOT!!! Their lack of support is so horrible you'll spend hours (I wish I was joking but I have the phone bill to prove it) on the phone waiting for someone to answer and when they answer it doesn't mean your query will be resolved so you have to phone back again and again. I've sent emails and when they finally respond it doesn't even answer what I asked, it's some vague crap that doesn't mean anything so guess what I'm back at square one of emailing and phoning. Their customer service is pathetic and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

Mkeducor Feb 23, 2021

Dear student, we are very sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with our services and hope to have this matter resolved. Kindly forward your student number and contact details to [email protected] and you will be assisted as soon as possible.

INTEC Collegelate Exam Results/ Unfair Marking of Assignments

I'm having great difficulty in getting a particular assignment to be remarked. I've been sent the first few pages of my marked assignment and the tutor who marked it, marked ridiculously. I've used to getting good results and this was a shock to get a percentage below 70. I've been requesting a remark for the past 8 months to no avail. the student support is extremely useless and give excuses for everything. the people who work there are extremely rude and arrogant.
          results are a month late and still not released. I feel really powerless and really had enough with Intec college. They are a outright Scam .

Mkeducor Feb 23, 2021

Dear Student, we apologize for your unpleasant experience with us and hope to rectify the matter efficiently. Please forward your student number along with your contact details to [email protected]

INTEC CollegeFees settlement

I registered with intec 2015, due to financial constraints I had to drop out, then I found out of option of student loan and private bursaries, I lost opportunity to settle my fees coz I have since waited on intec to send me : proof of enrolment, academic records and statement of account. I called them, mailed them I was told by their student support that I must settle the account before they can access my account. Like really? I stated i'm busy applying for funding, how i'm I gonna settle if they don't give me necessary documentation 😳😳. I am so disappointed and I even lost hope. It's clear I waisted my time

INTEC CollegeStudent Support, Service & Communication

I want to warn everyone not to study at Intec college, they are very good in assisting potential students, with queries, enrolments, and payments, and then you become a student because they are so awesome in the beginning, this is where your trouble starts, they promise dates of release for exam and final results, which are never kept to, you always wait for results, and as a student who gives up a whole lot to achieve what you require to pass your studies, results are extremely important to keep a student motivated and to know where to improve if it is assignment results. There is absolutely NO STUDENT SUPPORT. You can complain to their complaints department, you can phone, email, they do not answer you, and if you eventually after 2 weeks receive a reply, it is also not helpful. You struggle to get through on their number when you try to phone. They are extremely unhelpful. I recommend that do research on other establishments, where the current student is as important as the potential student.

• Updated by MarlenevA · Feb 18, 2021

Mkeducor Feb 23, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please provide your student number. You may e-mail [email protected] together with your student number so that we can investigate your matter further.

Daisy Mpanda Feb 20, 2021

Very rude, uninformed student support.You ask them questions they will tell you is not my department, let me give you the number, when they do, you call again the same answer let me give you the right department

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Good day, trust you are well. Please provide your student number or you may e-mail [email protected] for assistance.

INTEC CollegeCourse cancelation

Intec college has made my life a living hell!!! I canceled my course with them in 2016, one day after my cooling off period, due to their incompetence. I had to pay the full course fees which I did. However they put a judgment on my credit score even though I paid in full and now I'm being denied a home loan. It's a year that I settled my account with them and it's still not removed from being in arrears. Everytime I call them they keep transferring me from department to department with no help.
                Shabana Maharaj

INTEC CollegeCancellation

Hi, In 2017 I have registered a business management course with Intec College which in 3 months I decided to cancel. I have requested cancellation many times and Intec college ignored my cancellation requests. Since when I felt ignored I decided to stop all debts to Intec College. They were quick to notice the money was not coming in but when I asked about my cancellation this escalated to their useless cancellation department which never helped. From then they continued to called me but cancellation wasn't done.

There's a point in the process when they told me to find someone to fill the space which I did not have. I have also asked for cancellation fee which they never provided and now Intec College claims that I owe over R14, 000.00 for service they never provided.

I'm in need of assistance. Can someone please assist?

Daisy Mpanda Feb 20, 2021

You are going straight to ITC, they gonna blacklist you.They are not gonna help you trust me..I think they must just cancel the distance learning coz oh dear they suck at it😡

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Good day, trust you are well. Please provide your student number or you may e-mail [email protected] for further assistance.

Feb 10, 2021

INTEC College — Extremely poor service - money taken upfront but no study material or services rendered

I booked my course with Intec, The student portal was never set up, I paid upfront in cash I never received a...

INTEC CollegeService

I am highly disappointed with Intec College.

I have never experienced such bad service ever!!!

Delaying response or feedback and by doing so denying me any chance of finishing my studies and denying any requests for help which the college so blatantly brags about on their website as a brilliant feature.

I have been waiting since last year February for any response on only 2 assignments and have been actively ignored regarding help needed for my 3rd assignment.

This is absolute rubbish!!! I have all proofs of requests and all correspondence.

I would like to demand a refund as this is absolutely ridiculous, through ignorance and incompetence I have now had to forfeit my studies.

I have paid A LOT of money to further my education and actually make something of myself. I would feel absolute shame if I was the cause for someone not finishing their studies!!!

Daisy Mpanda Feb 20, 2021

Waste of your money I tell you, They do follow up on your everyday when they want you to register, as soon as you are registered you will never hear from them or they start treating you like you owe them a favour I tell you, been there done that n now I have given up n now they even have the audacity to blacklist me coz of outstanding fees, Wow

INTEC CollegeNo service

Intec email I received dated 29/1/2020 : External Exams registration is open from 25/1/2020 - 4/2/2020. I called student support 7 times ( 5 times just ringing [protected] ) then I tried [protected] and eventually got Sibusiso Sikhundla he stated that the External registration forms will be emailed today 2/2/2020 I then referred to INTEC correspondence that registration is open from 25/1 already. He questioned why I need registration papers 4 days before hand if it will take only 10 minutes to complete...arrogant incompetent call center agent I assume. Well I emailed INTEC again for registration papers and received nothing - today is the 2nd ...I can not call INTEC all day every day and email all day every day for a simple registration form that INTEC musr surely email to all student due to write exams ...I am working that is why I chose distant learning but INTEC is becoming a full time job to call ...and call .
                      I am NOT recommending INTEC to other people

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Your matter is under investigation. Please provide your student number or you may e-mail [email protected] . You will be assisted as soon as possible.

ElmarieM Feb 20, 2021

@Mkeducor Student # [protected] still no response from Intec after several emails and calls for dates to register External Exams

INTEC CollegeRefund

My name is Jenny Van Der Walt, my intec ref nr is : 315, 972 I paid a deposit in September 2020 and just after that lost my job which resulted in me cancel my course with Intec. The 90 days they stated is now long gone and I'm in urgent need of my money and the response from Intec is just poor and vague. I dealt with Fathima Ballim that I think is also just trying her best but is also getting vague messages to convy. And I also tried each possible tel nr on Intec website but they just put me through from one person to the next. Is there anyone that can assist me please for.

Daisy Mpanda Feb 20, 2021

Hi Jenny, just forget and move on.and pray they don’t blocklist you for outstanding debts

ElmarieM Feb 02, 2021

Hi Jenny I do not think you will get a cent from INTEC they are incompetent at best. I wish you all the best in getting the money back because it will be stealing otherwise.
                            Please tell friends and family NOT to use them as a long distance college

Cape Town Intec CollegeDyeli nobathembu

This operater is very unprofessional. I did inquire about a course. I asked her to pre approve me she said no pay first. So I did pay and clear at once. Now there is one reason on the other why I cant study. So I sweared at her and said pay my money back. But now I have to deregister. How the [censored] can I deregister if she dont have the right things to register me.

Daisy Mpanda Feb 20, 2021

Intec college for you, when u wanna register, they call you even in your sleep, after registration you are on your own I tell you, all they want is your money and zero service.

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Good day Charl, trust that you are well .Please provide your contact details. We assure you that this matter will be further investigated.

INTEC CollegeCancellation

[protected]

I having been trying to cancel this course since may 2020, I have not had any feedback.

I want someone to sort this out!!!

Now I have people calling me demanding payment,

Remove this from my credit profile, I want nothing to do with intec!!!

I want someone to call me back, I am tired of this nonesense

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

Dear student, trust that you are well. Please be advised your matter is under investigation. You may e-mail [email protected] together with your student number.

INTEC CollegeDeregistration of course

Greetings,

I deregistered with Intec college in November 2019 and until today nothing has been done to refund my employer payment made thus far. Instead the college has listed me with the credit bureau. To my surprise, I've even been given Final Demand of payment due to them. When I try to follow up, somehow it always gets to a dead end! Please solve this matter.

INTEC CollegeLack of response

I have been following up for 3 months about my assignment, they have the most incompetent staff that cant even track 43 email queries that I have sent. I have dealt with the following people, and to date, they couldn't even pick up my student profile

Mandisa Nkanjeni
                                Thembela Lubelo
                                Andiswa Mazaleni
                                Pedro Peffer

ElmarieM Feb 02, 2021

Please tell friends and family NEVER to use INTEC they are incompetent.

mamokwena Dec 08, 2020

good day all, i have apply at intec been help by Fathima all fees been paid and still struggling to access online, here is my contact info student no.[protected], Mamokwena Edwina Masha [protected], [email protected]
                                    please help asap because i have apply for grade 12

i thank you

ElmarieM Feb 02, 2021

@mamokwena I suggest you finish the course you paid for and then find a reliable institution!

Mkeducor Feb 18, 2021

@mamokwena Dear student, trust you are well. Please be advised your matter is under investigation. You will be assisted as soon as possible.

Nov 05, 2020

INTEC College — Very bad service

Good day Trust you are well, since the day I applied at the intec college I was asking who will the student...

INTEC CollegeStudy cancellation and refund

Good day, I took studies with Intec in 2018 and I made payment of 3200, thereafter debit order was going through from November 2018- Jan 2019.

I wrote to them in March 2019 that I am cancelling my studies due to financial difficulties and able to pay my studies. Letters were sent to college and I dont see anything happening.

Study material still available, no assignment, no test or exam was written or handed over to Intec. I requested that the deposit money to be paid back to me and the debit money that was debited from my account.

INTEC CollegePathetic service!!!

On 25 March 2020 I filed a cancellation wanting to cancel my course as I was not happy with the service. after submitting the required documentation I was told that I will get my refund within 90 days due to the lockdown.

I have sent 21 emails to date. No one ever gets back to you. When you eventually get a response, they tell you that "we are busy with your cancellation, however we cannot confirm when the money will be refunded"...

How the hell can you tell a student that it takes 90 days but after 90 days you cannot tell us when we are getting our money back...

• Nd
                                        Ndinelago Dec 02, 2020

I am also experiencing the same problem. Their services are so appalling. I have now reached day 100 of waiting for my refund when I was told that my application is being processed and I should wait for 90 days. I have sent a numerous emails to no respond...
                                        TERRIBLE SERVICES