Ashwood University Complaints & Reviews

Ashwood University / Phone calls

My sister keeps getting calls from someone named Charles at this so-called Ashwood University. She just said she's never heard of them before and isn't even looking for info about college courses right now. I did some "research" about them and alot of people say it isn't real, and neither is their phone #. Beware, this is a scam.

Ashwood University / Scammers

People stay away from this so-called "ashwwod university"they are nothing but fake, the will scam you of your money. I made about 599.00 to the university through a money gram on 5/5/08 they cashed it on 5/7/08 and tell me they never received anything . Folks they are fake do not pay any...

Ashwood University / Never got the degree. And they got the full charge off my credit card.

I try to ask for my refund can't get it back. Im out of $700.00 No Degree and no money! The phone number is a Fake too. Why do people get away with this its not fair. I work hard to earn that money to go down the drain like this. Could someone help me get back my money.

Ashwood University / Fraud and cheating!

In looking for a way to gain credit for my work and professional training CEU's I discovered Ashwood University. I requested an evaluation, sent them my resume with current college courses and work/professional training CEUs. I received back an evaluation that stated I had enough...