The College Network Logo

The College Network

Having problems with The College Network?

The College Network reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 30, 2008. The latest review LPN to RN was posted on Jun 7, 2021. The latest complaint scam! was resolved on Nov 13, 2014. The College Network has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 66 reviews. The College Network has resolved 26 complaints.

The College Network Customer Service Contacts

3815 River Crossing Parkway, Ste 260
Indianapolis, Indiana

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with The College Network Customer Service. Initial The College Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for The College Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about The College Network. Discuss the issues you have had with The College Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

The College Network Complaints & Reviews

The College NetworkLPN to RN

I want a refund on my $10k. My education was paid off and I've never been able to get through even one class with the material I was given. Refund, please. Please email me back at
[protected]@hotmail.com so we can discuss this situation.
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer just a few months after signing up with college network. It's taken me a while to get my mind and body back into the game, but PLEASE help
Me to get this resolved. Thank you in advance.

The College Networkunethical behaviour

I am unable to reach anyone to assist me with my interactive learning modules all phone numbers are disconnected. I've finally been able to dedicate to these materials and I am under the understanding that college network is a scam and I want a refund of all my monies paid to this program.

I joined with excelsior and they say they have no affiliation to TCN as sold to me. I was approached after LPN school 6 years ago and have recently just paid off my tuition with TCN. I would like this matter resolved quickly.

My name is Lisa I can be reached at [protected]@aol.com or
    [protected]

Respectfully,

The College NetworkLpn to RN bridge program

I paid for curriculum, study guides and modules that I am not able to use. I made payments to Southeast Credit Union for 2 years. This was supposed to be a "learn at your own pace" program. I was told I would have lifetime access. Now it turns out the modules, curriculum I paid for is no longer valid. I want my money back, all of it. Please help me to rectify this problem.

The College NetworkLpn to Rn program

A guy came to my house told me this was a great program. They would mail me my books and I would have contact with someone at all times to help me through the program. I was lied to about the program. I was charge 11000.00 I tried to contact college network and was never able to reach anyone to help me get out of the program and stop payment for something that was not useful. I never received any information or books on the program.
        Please help!

The College NetworkI want a full refund

I want a full refund because I was scammed by college network. A representative came to my nursing school when we were graduating and convinced us all to apply. I tried to cancel a week after I signed up, they said I only had 3 days and wasnt able. They never sent me any money as they promised to pay for the clept tests in the program, I have emailed and requested my payments for over 3 years and never heard back from anyone.

The College NetworkI can't even contact anyone

Same here. Also they said my payment was good for a lifetime and now they are down under and I can't take my classes? Nevermind that they said the degree would take a year, but as it turns out it was another year waiting list to just get into clinicals.
            There is mixed information online about refunds, bankruptcy, if they are even still a company. I called them last year and spoke to another rep. I was just looking into it again (I mean I did pay 10k so it seems such a waste) and now I can't even contact anyone at TCN.. Ughhh who has ingor on this!!?? Anyone anyone??

The College Networklpn to rn program

I would like a full refund from The College Network for lying about their services. The advisor made claims about having a professor available for help and having text books available. None of that is true. It's also not accredited or affiliated with excelsior which I was told. This is a spam. I was paying this private loan for yrs until they were under investigation. Now it's marked on my credit that I stopped paying but I paid the full $5000. So frustrating that this company scams hard working nurses.

The College NetworkLPN to ADN Program

I started taking classes through the college network back in 2009. I had problems with "extra" classes being added, additional charges that I shouldn't have had to pay for and contacting them with problems I had with their "online college" courses. Back when I enrolled they never informed me that you could not take the nclex in some states with a degree from excelsior college. I was lied to and scammed out of my money. They collected $260 a month from me for a few years for a total of $8158.00. When I finally got a response from them, they told me they would stop collecting my monthly fee and keep the $8158.00 I had already paid them as "liquidation damages." I tried contacting them several times to get my money back, but never got a response. I do have a letter I sent them back in 2012 which explains everything, but cannot attach it to this complaint.

The College NetworkParamedic - rn program

I have tried multiple times to reach anyone via phone or email. I have not received any of the class materials and I have signed up in 2015. I am demanding a full refund for falsely presented product. Also Excelsior is no longer even affiliated with this company leaving no option or hope of completing any part of the program. In the state of Florida you can not use Clinical hours performed Georgia for credit toward completion of an RN degree or license which was also not presented at the time of signing up. I demand that the loan be satisfied via the college network for these deplorable and deceitful business practices.

The College NetworkUnable to use

I am wishing to get a refund on my purchase to get my RN degree I purchased. I was paying Oak Rock Financial [protected] for the purchase from the College Network Degree. I would like to get refund regarding unable to use their product to get my degree. My name is JoAnn Merrifield Cook. [protected].
                    Present address : 125 Fairway Drive, Crestview, Florida 32536

Look forward to hearing from you

The College Networklvn to rn program

I paid for the entire LVN to Rn program with monthly automatic withdrawls to be able to complete class online on my pace. Advisors never could answer why if they knew California decided not to recognize their accreditation HOW and WHY would they be able to sell us a dream to become an RN when they knew we couldn't be no matter what in California... They deceived us. Never notifying us that California refused to acknowledge them as an accredited school. I can provide proof of payment in full to the loan lender on demand. Please if anyone knows about a class action lawsuit please share the information. [protected]@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020

The College Network — LPN to RN program

I signed up with the college network in 2012. I never completed a course. I was told I could take as long a...

The College Networklpn to rn scam

You sent a stranger to my house and convinced my parents this was a good program the college network. I was only 19 years old and just graduated lpn school you only came to explain the program. You charged me over 6000 dollars for material I never even received!!! You falsely advertised and never made anybody aware this is a personal loan. I never signed for any loan to be taken out in my name. How do you issue a personal loan to a 19 year old with no credit history this is a complete scam. Now all of a sudden I have derogatory loan on my credit report from we florida financial. This is completely repulsive that you rip off 19 year old girls. I want a refund immediately, I called this we florida financial and they never sent me the so called email to assess study guides. If I do not receive a refund immediately I will sue you. [protected]

The College Networkparamedic to rn program

I've been working on my program for years and I have had log in issues over and over. My loan has been satisfied and I would like a refund. I have been enrolled for the past 6 years or more. I've called many times and all I get is the run around. I want to finish my degree but I don't want the hassle anymore. Nothing but false promises. When I try to view my programs on line I get logged out over and over again. Please help me!!!

The College Networkstudent loans

I wand a freakin refund I didn't even complete 30 days, never even took an exam. 2 weeks in I did not care for the lies and run around so I told them I was unhappy and wanted out of the contract cause it was within the first 30days and they told me that it was fine they can make sure that would happen I find out today 6 years later that I am being sued by the bank the did my loans for The College Network the even though I was within my first 30 days TCN never returned there money so now I am being sued... I am pissed... HELP PLEASE ...email me at [protected]@yahoo.com

The College Networkcomplaint

I have paid almost 15000.00 with no satisfaction nothing to show. Online college nursing bridge program modules. Exam fees paid and company no longer functioning I have reached out repeatedly with no response. Promised not delivered wefla financial still takes, money every month and I have no recourse, no way to stop payments for modules and tests i, was unable to use.. Scam... Predators.. Help..
                              Sandrag in louisiana

The College Networkrn program

I went through this school because I thought with working full time as an LPN it would let me work at my own pace. This company did nothing to help me succeed. I paid 10, 000 for an education I never got. The exams were impossible to pass without enough information. There were no books. The study guide was useless. I would have to spend hours upon hours looking up everything. It was a waste of time and money I didn't have.

The College Networklpn to bsn program

In 2011 a representative from the college network came to my home, gave me the promises of the world - he told they would supply me with all of the modules, books and information I needed to get through the course. Well, I got a binder, I called them asked where all the other information, books and studying materials they promised in the contract were. They told me I had a list of places I could purchase the books to study from - I told them per the representative they sent to my house and the contract the books and all studying materials were included - they told me I misunderstood - no I did not. I then purchased some books did the studying - nothing matched - information was different from the online information to the modules to the books. I then contacted them and told the that I did not want to continue with this program. They told me I had no choice, I was to late to get out of the contract. I kept calling, no one would call back, only got answering machines, or put on hold forever and no one would come back to the phone. I know it has been 7 years, but I have just recently learned of all this scamming going on. I to want my monies back paid in full. If anyone can help me how to go about this I would greatly appreciate it. Yes, of course there is much more that they did not do but I don't have all day to write it down. But - I did save everything and write down everything. Thank you.

• Updated by Renee0316 · Feb 24, 2018

if anyone can give me any information about being able to get a refund pls email me at [email protected] THANK YOU

The College Networklpn to rn bsn program

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! You have taken thousands of dollars from people including myself. Your services do not provide anything. You made it to be believed that the "tuition" that we are paying include the exams fees for Excelsior...LIES! In order to take the exam I am going to have to shell out another $300-$400 for each exam!!! That is 12 exams I have to take!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! You are ruining people's lives. So that I have to not risk damaging my credit I have been making $130 payments each month for the past 4 years!!! Which also the credit union in Florida has 12% interest rate. And I have nothing to show besides debit. You take advantage of newly graduated LPN's and suck them dry of all their hard earn money.

The College Network — lvn to rn

I was scammed out of over 6000 dollars.. I was promised assistance and never received, they threatened to...