Menu
The College Network
reviews & complaints

The College Network
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

95 complaints
26 resolved 69 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of The College Network. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
A
11:59 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was recruited in 2014 to sign up for these classes. I had just been involved in an accident that involved my right hand. I explained that i would be having surgery and was concerned that I may not be able to do the classes/clinicals. The recruiter assured me I was not going to have any issues. The surgery took place, and another after that, resulting in...

S
12:01 am EDT

The College Network - Refund

I have paid all of my money for my RN classes, I also have money sitting in an account to pay for my tests and my admission fees for the college. Since they are no longer in business, I would like my money back so that I can continue to pursue my career. I am unable to complete my studies with this company as they have closed. I did not receive the goods that I have paid for, so I deserve my money back.

Desired outcome: I would like my money refunded.

T
3:52 pm EDT

The College Network - Unable to finish courses, no one answered my phone calls or questions

It's been many years, I was in a life threatening car accident, in a coma and could not finish my classes, I paid the entire loan off and only finished one class. I would like a refund for the $8000 I spent. Please help Tracey Mendez 175 kibble lake rd constantia ny 13044, my address is still the same as when I purchased the courses for my RN. Due to my disability I could not pursue this career. No one answered my calls. The representative can see that I paid in full. Please help, I was also told by the sales person, there was no time limits, Now I'm able to start some classes and TCN went bankrupt. Please help [protected]

Desired outcome: I just want my refund, the credit union they had me use was also in Florida. I want at least $7000 back that is owed me

T
7:50 pm EDT

The College Network - Scammed out of money for classes i'm unable to take.

College Network scammed me into taking out a loan for their courses. I was told that there would be professors that would be available to help. That was a lie. I was told that it would be an easier way for me to complete my LPN to RN. They said they would send books and never did. The courses were hard to follow. Now I can't even log in and try to complete anything. I am out a lot of money for something I can't even use. I believe it was close to $4,000 total for everything. Also told that they were accredited and would sure to get into Excelsior. That was lie. I was scammed out of a lot of money and want a refund of my hard earned money!

Desired outcome: I want a full refund of the money that I paid for courses I can't complete.

C
12:31 pm EDT

The College Network - LPN to RN

I took and passed several classes through The College Network to complete my RN degree and paid the complete tuition in full. I was then diagnosed with lung cancer and could no longer work or take the remaining exams. I would like to seek repayment for the tuition paid. As the College Network is no longer available, I would appreciate your assistance. Please let me know if more information is needed.

Carol St.Pierre

[protected]

[protected]@aol.com

College Network Student ID: [protected]

D
5:07 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The College Network - I bought online classes from The College Network for LPN to RN program. I paid for this myself with a check. This was approximately 2010

I paid for this college network out of my own pocket. I was told I could use this college anytime with no expiration date. I tried to do the classes but the supplied study materials were never adequate enough for the tests. I ordered new materials and never received them. I contacted TCN and requested my money be reimbursed. This went unanswered for many months then I was contacted and was told I needed to restart my courses and I would be charged more because I had waited too long to continue my studies. They refused a refund.

Desired outcome: Please refund.

L
7:33 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In 2014 I was contacted by the college Network to Pursue my nursing career for the LPN to RN bridge program, the course could be completed in as little as 16 to 18months depending on how I studied. Then if I didn’t use it I could use it for another degree and so forth. I completed 2 classes with y’all and it took 2-3 months to even get the check to even be...

1:11 pm EDT

The College Network - lpn to rn fast track program scam! I need a refund

I signed up several years ago and paid off my loan early and hoping when i'm ready to take the classes I can do them because I was working 2 jobs at the time to payoff other loan before starting this modules, only to discover I'm logged out and unable to take any of the test and the modules provided are now outdated. I have wasted my hard earn money to pay for the program I mean LVN to RN program with no outcome to show for it. Now I have to find another online school that's legit and or pay for another loan to get the same degree I already paid for. I need my money back or I will have to get a lawyer to sue college network whom has preyed on hard working nurses out there over the years and nothing to show for it. I have lost $12,000 plus interest with nothing to show for it. I seriously need my money back so I can further my education with a reputable online school. Thanks

Desired outcome: REFUND

G
4:18 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This school Jess longer in busses, how can I get my money back over $20000?

B
8:09 pm EDT

The College Network - I would like a refund so I can put the money towards a reputable school

I signed with them several years ago and paid off my loan early, only to discover I'm unable to take any of the test and the modules provided are outdated. I have wasted my time in studying and all the money that was paid for the program. LVN to RN program. Now I have to find another online school and pay another loan to get my degree. I will have to wait now to be able to get the finances to be able to return to school. I'm out over 10,000 with nothing to show for it.

1 comment
May 15, 2022 1:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I signed up several years ago and paid off my loan early and hoping when i'm ready to take the classes i can do them because i was working 2 jobs at the time to payoff other loan before starting this modules, only to discover I'm logged out and unable to take any of the test and the modules provided are now outdated. I have wasted my hard earn money to pay for the program i mean LVN to RN program. Now I have to find another online school and pay for another loan to get the same degree. I will have to get a lawyer to sue this scam that college network has preyed on hard working nurses out there over the years. Now I have lost $12,000 plus interest with nothing to show for it. I seriously need my money back to me before i file a lawsuit against your fraudulent company.

A
5:40 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I graduated from LPN school in 2011 and was immedately approached by a representative for The College Network. I was told I had to take (x) amount of classes and was charged thousands of dollars, but in the end I would be able to get my RN and I'd just have to take 2 days of clinical in NY with excelsior college in person to graduate. I ended up taking out...

P
10:19 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My LPN to RN bridge program is fully paid for and I can't use it. TNC has my money and I can not use their nursing program. I've contacted Excelsior college to find out that the college is not affiliated with The College Network at all. I financed this program and I am out over $12.000. I would like to have that money transferred to a local college in Alabama.

V
4:34 pm EST

The College Network - LPN to RN Program

I purchased the College Network LPN to RN program some years back. The number is constantly changing. I am ready to get through the program only to experience the portal does not work. At this point, I just want the money I've invested in this program. What business doesn't have a working number for customer service.

I don't have a ticket number. I just keep getting the run around. I am in their system as a student. I am unable to sign into their portal or get anyone on the phone.

I lived in Fayetteville, NC at the time of purchase of this product, LPN to RN modules. Without modules, I can not test out because I have no material to study/.

Vennissica Kelly

Desired outcome: Please refund me my money, and I would appreciate a response.

C
1:58 pm EST

The College Network - I was scammed and paid thousands.

Years ago I fell for this. Took me years to pay my loan off for a degree I'll not be able to get now. I want my money back. Several years ago I began this. I knew it was complete at your own pace so i didn't rush especially since I was paying for it regardless. Was told as long as I am paying, I can complete at my own pace. Before I could even attempt in scheduling my first exam, it was shutting down. I never got a notice or anything. I continued to pay my loan until I paid it off in full. I want my money back.

Desired outcome: I want my money back

M
5:11 pm EST

The College Network - Falsified products, services and state contract status in ca

It's been several years and you took 8200.00 plus and my hopes of becoming an RN.
I struggled as a single Mom of 4 and all my kids went into the military to get college.
I work for the VA and am frustrated daily with my lack of opportunity as an LVN.
I've been an LVN for 27 years and will retire early as my career has been one of financial struggle.
You robbed my family!
Maureen Pilati

Desired outcome: Reimbursement of amount and interest paid

J
2:32 am EST

The College Network - Class action law suit

I'm looking to participate in the class action law suit as I was unable to complete my degree and the school has closed. There are many articles related to the class action law suit for similar circumstances. It's unfortunate that so many have given their hard earned money to participate in the program and have lost money and time. Please contact me so that I can recover some financial losses.

Update by Jamie Weatherly
Dec 18, 2021 2:33 am EST

Class action law suit

8:08 am EST

The College Network - I paid in full almost $4,000 in 2013

I need to get mu money back! It's a scam. I applied for the Lpn to RN bridge program and could never get ahold of anyone after I did. There is no school connection to ISU even! I've reached out trying to connect either my "advisor" that took thr money to no avail! I was sent a box with a couple of loose leaf binders and tried to send them back as well once I found out it was a scam. Please help

Desired outcome: Total refund

N
4:14 pm EST

The College Network - Paid over $10,000 never received any material

I currently have a lawyer trying to get my money back. Signed up with The College Network back in 2012. Paid the whole loan off while trying to receive books and material to even take classes. Now The College Network is such a scam that they don't even exist anymore! Monthly payment we automatically withdrawn from my bank account by Southeast financial credit union! I want my money back as clearly it was all a big lie, empty promises and a big fat scam! Can anyone else give me any information in how to contact someone so I can relay the information to my Lawyer? This is crazy! Email is: [protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: My money back

N
8:47 am EST

The College Network - No longer accepted in my state

I payed them almost 10 grand and I am now enrolled in another school because the state I live in does not accept them even though I was told over the years that they do. I have had to enroll in another school to get my RN and I am having issues getting student loans to pay I have been trying to get my money back or some of it at least for years I need for the new school ASAP they just keep blowing me off should of listened to my husband what a scam please help. They just keep blowing me off or telling me to move to Massachusetts which I am not going to sell my home and move

Desired outcome: My money back so I can put it to a school that my state will accept

M
2:31 pm EDT

The College Network - RN BSN Program refund

In 2012 I signed up for an LVN to RN-BSN course and have made my payments to South East Financial Credit Union but became aware that this was not a valid class and that there was a successful Lawsuit against your company. I have not been able to contact The College Network as of yet. Therefore I am asking for a full refund of my contract with you as services were not rendered.
Your prompt reply to this complaint and its resolution is greatly appreciated.

Desired outcome: Full refund of all funds sent to your company for this bogus course.

The College Network contacts