Instaflexyou guy's are a riot

O

I read Instaflex reviews - Amazon, here and instaflex site. I agree with some reviewers-everyone "authorised" Instaflex to deduct monthly card payments. Funniest question - "how did they get my card #?" You gave it to ship product! However I would be pissed if it happened to me. There is no free lunch - I read conditions when offered free product. It's common practice-like book clubs sending monthly book unless you cancel. I hate these auto deals - don't even give address unless I know I'll buy. BTW, many Amazon reviwers said takes 2 months to work - not 14 days.

• Mo
    mommaliz Sep 20, 2016

I agree that the cards were charged because consumers gave their info to the Company. However, Non of the consumers were told there was a reoccurring charge when ordering . And the amount of the Charges monthly are more expensive than buying the item in a local store. It's obvious that the company is getting two payments from people before they are being canceled by the consumers and their banks. This indicates a SCAM as far as I'm concerned and shows the company has in place, a plan to deceive the customer and charge them deceptively. If a company "hides" charges in a pile of fine print, they aren't worth doing business with and I would be willing to bet their product isn't any good either!