Having problems with RPG Show?

5160 Rivergrade Road № I6228
Thu8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RPG Show.

Complaints & Reviews

RPG ShowWig

I purchased a wig from RPG Show, but was sent the wrong color. I contacted the customer service who asked me to send a picture of the wig to confirm the style and color. I wore it as I'd no wig stand and sent her the picture. She confirmed it was indeed a lighter shade than my order and tried to convince me to keep it. After I insisted on a return or exchange, I received another message from a different customer representative who said I'd worn the wig. I explained to her that I wore it to take a picture to send to the customer rep after she asked for a picture. I confirmed that the lace on it is still intact. She tried to convince me to keep it and I haven't received any response since then. I really want to exchange or get a refund and helpless on what to do at the moment.

www.rpgshow.comDon't buy wigs, all hair fell out after I washed it

I bought two wigs from the company www.rpgshow.com. I got it on time, but all problems started two week later after I washed them. I checked that the wigs were machine washable, so I washed them. But after that all hair started to fall out and the wig was almost bold. I asked the seller what I should do now, but he told me that it was my fault and refused to provide any help. The worst website and wigs!

• rpgshow Jul 13, 2015

Hi, Dear Customer
        I am a RPGshow service representative .
        I feel really sorry for the wig issue encountered.
        RPGshow treasures every customer from us --both new and old customer
        In respond to the wig problem you mentioned
        Generally speaking, when you received the wig, it will leave some broken hair on the surface
        It will fall off from some extent, if the problem existed indeedly and terribly terrible, we will take a urgency to process
        your order as for our return or exchange policy
        Could you share your wig problem with us, we are very eager to resolve the wig problem for you
        in a timely manner .
        So may I know your order number or your registered email ddress
        our mailbox:[protected]@rpgshow.com

Looking forward to your reply

RPGShowCustomer Service

I made a purchase on rpgshow.com on 01/14/2014. I purchased:
      1 x Stock Full Lace Human hair Wig - Curly - NC003-s (NC003)
      Hair Color #2 - Darkest brown
      Hair Length 18 Inch (Wig Weight-185g)
      Hair Texture Silky (Non-Yaki)
      Lace Color Light Brown
      Cap Construction cap-3. Glueless Lace Cap
      Cap Size size-1
      Add Beauty Styling Tools FREE Wig Cap - Light Brown
      The total price for the unit was $379.00. The very next day, which was 01/15/2015, I received this email from Lydia (I guess they don't believe in putting their last name) -->
      "This is lydia from www.rpgshow.com
      Just want to let you know that, we have already received your payment.
      Thanks for your purchase.
      And we have started processing your order already.
      Please feel free to contact us for any other questions.
      Have a nice day!"

On 01/19/2015, I sent this email -->
      Good Afternoon Lydia,
      My name is Savannah Lake and my order number is [protected]. I was wondering when I should be receiving this package & when I should expect to receive a tracking number? Thank you & I hope to hear from you soon.
      Response on 01/20/2015 at 2.14 AM -->
      "hello
      this is candy from www.rpgshow.com
      the wig is still processing now, and because of our mistake the wig will take 4-5 working days to be received by now .
      sorry for this .
      at the same time, u need to confirm ur shipping address because ur shipping address is different from billing address"

So I responded -->
      Can you please elaborate on the mistake that you made. The description of the wig I ordered was very clear, so I'm not too sure as to why I have to wait an ADDITIONAL 4 to 5 days for it. Also you were not waiting on my response to send the wig because if that was the case, you would have said something in the first email or right after you took my money. &&& yes, the shipping address I put down is the correct shipping address. I'm not sure if you're aware, but people can have a different billing address from their shipping address. Please don't use that as an excuse as to why my order is being processed late, because I will open a dispute with PayPal if there is any more delay. You have until Friday to have the wig delivered. Thank you.

Her response was taking TOO long for my liking so in the mean time I opened a dispute with paypal & I emailed them -->
      "Because you have failed to respond to me in a TIMELY manner, I have opened a dispute with PayPal. If I am not provided with a tracking number or some kind of info in regards to my package, I will escalate the dispute to a PayPal claim. You have until tomorrow, 01/21/2015, at 8:45 pm PST to respond. Thank you."

They poorly respond -->
      "hi,
      I'm sorry, I know our delay to your inconvenience.
      But we do so in order to ensure the delivery of product quality, or other issues,once the error has occurred,
      We will be returned to the original factory to redo, about the problems caused by us, we are deeply sorry, if u would like, we want to refund your $10 as the delay compensation.
      Best wishes,
      Vapor"

This is the chat conversation I had with "Helen" on 1/20/2015 (I know the conversation is hard to follow, but if you want to save +$300, it would be worth your while to struggle and read through it...sorry)-->
      Customer support

Chat started
      Savannah Lake
      my order number is [protected]. what is the status of my order?
      hellen joined the chat
      hello?

hellen
      we found I have opened a dispute with PayPal.
      sorry u opened a dispute
      'm sorry, I know our delay to your inconvenience.
      do u mind cancelling it

Savannah Lake
      and?? that does not mean anything. if you send me my product, I will close the dispute
      you have taken $379.00 from me, so yes. you do have my money

hellen
      when u close the dispute, we will immediately arrange the order for u ]

so then will I get the package on Friday

hellen
      so bcs u opened a dispute so that we stopped the order, if u want us to re process the order, the delivery time will be another 7 business days

Savannah Lake
      then no, give me my money back. because I should already have the wig & you failed to send it in 4-5 business days

hellen
      you are to withdraw the wig money, Paypal shall freeze the full amount in order to ensure our rights and interests
      If we don't have to take any measures, normal Paypal will put money to your in 2 months, But if you cancel the dispute, we will give you a refund in accordance with the normal process, as long as three working days
      so at the present, if u want to take the money ASAP, u should firstly close the dispute and announce us
      what does a dispute have to do with you providing the service you promised me??

sorry for the problem

Savannah Lake
      Noo, don't be sorry. Answer my question please

hellen
      RPGshow is the very credibility of the company, we will deduct your wig money, these measures are not enough to control our etc.
      Are the recommendations of the Paypal, if you are willing to wait for almost 2 months later, the Paypal will give the money to your account

Savannah Lake
      Paypal is not going to refund my money in 2 months, so why are you lying? All you had to do was send me an email after you TOOK my money asking me if I knew that my shipping address was different from my billing address & then there would be no problem.
      You said 4-5 business days. That means I should have the wig by tomorrow
      soo when will I get what I paid for

hellen
      don't worry .In fact, if u want to cancel the order, pls close the dispute, I will directly arrange cancel for u
      and if u still wound like wait several days, we will deliver ASAP

Savannah Lake
      I dont want to cancel it. I want to get the wig by Friday. Can you do that for me??
      You have 3 days to get me the wig, can you do that for me??

hellen
      You know our factory is located in China, so we use the international express mail, I am afraid it is difficult to arrive on Friday

Savannah Lake
      so then why would you wait until today to tell me that I will not be getting what i paid for until another 5 days?

yes, that 's right
      Savannah Lake
      that was a question, not a statement

hellen
      sorry I mean this the mistake by our representative, really sorry

Savannah Lake
      Okay, so what I am trying to understand is...will I get the wig or not?

hellen
      if u are willing to close the dispute and notify us, I mean u will receive the package another 5 work days

Savannah Lake
      Is that REALLY the best you can do? 5 days. You can't get it here in 3?

hellen
      sorry .this is the quickest time we could offer

Savannah Lake
      well I am looking at customer complaints on http://www.complaintboard.com/rpg-show-l10593.html & people have reported that you have sent them wigs in as little as 3 days? along with tracking numbers

hellen
      sorry, that refereed to the delivery time
      so to be honest, 5 work days is our quickest time

Savannah Lake
      Well that will not work for me. I will escalate the dispute to a claim & paypal will send me my money back. Your loss :). Good night

Moral to the story is...DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. Not only do they not know how to communicate in English, they do not know their own policies, along with PayPal's, the company they want you to purchase their product through. Thank god I filed a dispute in a timely manner & come tomorrow, I will escalate it to a claim. At this point, my money is worth WAAAY more than their "quality" wigs. Heed my warning.

• Je
          Jewell1020 Mar 16, 2012

“RPGShow has contacted me and has corrected the problem and once again has demonstrated superior customer service”. As a long time customer, I thank RPGShow for restoring my faith in your product and your company. “

• Je
          Jewell1020 Mar 19, 2012

Please remove this negative comment because RPG Show has resolved all of my issues with my wig and I am more than satisfied.

• Pm
          pmccray Jan 20, 2014

I was given one of the RPGshow, 100% "human hair" wigs as a gift for Christmas. This person spent over $300 for the unit and what she purchased for me was a fraudulent product. WARNING: DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SITE!!! This so called human hair does not even curl no matter what you do to it. After wearing a few minutes, it bunches and tangles, none of the synthetics I've purchased, in the past, has ever given me the problem that this piece of crap did. The women on youtube hawking the product must be given actual human hair wigs for their promotion cause that is not what you receive. They even warn you in the enclosed documents that you can take it to you salon who will verify that its real hair . . . BULL. They need to be shut down and put out of business. Nothing more than a Nigerian scam from China!!! I was a fool don't you be too.

RPG Hair Show — Wrong Hair

I recently purchased two wigs from RPGS Hair Show. I have purchased 5 wigs from them over the last two year...

RPGShow — fraud advertising

I ordered a almost 400.00 wig ...specifically emailed numerous times to make sure it was #27 (honey blonde...

RPGSHOW Lace hair wigPoor product quality

<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /> I purchased a wig from your company about 3 days ago and I have some serious concerns. I have been a loyal RPGshow customer since 2009 and I have spent several thousands of dollars on your products and for the most part, any issues I had have been resolved pretty fairly. So, back in February of this year I purchased the Kelly Rowland ombre wig at it was lovely, for the first couple of hours. At that point, I notived something I had never experienced with my previous rpgshow wigs: matting, tangling, and severe shedding! At first I thought maybe it was just the style that I had chosen or maybe I just got a bad product so I dismissed it. With the constant shedding, tangling and matting this is what the back of my wig looked like after 2 months:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Poor product quality

• Dr
            dreamer81 Aug 08, 2014

Sadly, after only two months of wear (I usually get 6-9 months) I had to reorder another unit. I was upset but I still trusted in your company and I hope my next product would make up the disappointment I received for this one.

In June of this year I ordered the exact same wig since I loved the color and cut. After many days of being told that it wasn't in stock in my size and length I finally relented and ordered the 18 in instead of the normal 20 in which was not available. Being part of a wedding party with a walk date of 19 July I was desperate. What I received was total confirmation of my worse fear: it was not a fluke product, this is what you guys are passing off as quality lace wigs! Below are the pictures that I took after one week of wear:
            I am, more than disappointed with this product. I am sickened and saddened that RPG show can take people's hard earned money, and sell them a less that quality item! This is OUTRAGEOUS!! From day one its been constantly shedding and has thinned in the back. I notice a lot of filler hairs in the back that add to bulk, but not length and also contributes to the severe tangling I'm experiencing. Several of my youtube subscribers have experienced the same issues recently and this is unacceptable!

RPG ShowHair

Hello,

My name is Leya I spend $395.00 as well on RPG SHOW based off tweenkie2003 review and the next two days it started to swell on top of that i brushed the hair and the cap inside ripped right at the seam !! i was like no way ! i am trying to return it now yes i cut it how else was i going to wear it ! however for it to rip in the inner part is a wig defect and therefore i should be refunded.

I do government complaints for a living lets just see how they handle my case !

RPG ShowLace wigs

I ordered a wig for 369.00 after sending the money by palpay, i
            never received the wig, when emailed them i was told they do not have this wig although the web site said available, i was told the only had different size, color and length. i asked for my money back and was told i can get 20.00. i had to file a complaint with palpay.
            and i'm still waiting for my money.
            never order from rpg show ITS A FAKE,

RPG ShowReturn/Exchange

Well I ordered a wig from RPGsow probably about a week ago and it was delivered in a timely manner, and I was very excited about receiving my first lace wig. Once I got home and opened the box it was not what I expected it to be. Watching youtubers I expected the same quality of wig that they would receive, but I guess I thought wrong. As soon as I saw it I knew I did not like it at all so I placed it right back in the box making sure I did not cut any of the lace or tamper with it at all. I hadn't even used the free wig brush or the wig cap they gave me. After placing everything back exactly how I found it I emailed someone from the company about doing a return. They replied quickly at first, asking me what was wrong with the wig, and had I watched their YouTube videos on it showing how to wear it. I told them I had, but I would still like to make the return because it wasn't what I was looking for. Still no reply. I have emailed nonstop and I've called their "contact number" many times with me receiving their voicemail every time. I am so disappointed because I was really looking forward to trying out the wig and I thought this would be the perfect company given their good track record with all of the many lovely women from YouTube. I thought this would be no problem at all, but as soon as I mentioned anything about a return they went ghost and stopped replying. To me, this is horrible customer service and I do not recommend this company to anyone at all trying to purchase a wig. I would say do background check first on the company and talk to someone from the company before purchasing anything online. Now I am out of almost 300 dollars and I'm only 19 years old. This was supposed to be an investment, but instead it ended in disaster. I guess I was wrong about the type of company I "thought" they were and I will have to be more careful whenever purchasing anything online again.

RPGShowbad quality wigs

It's been 6 months and I still haven't received my money or my hair!!! Customer service is a joke if you have a problem they give you tons of excuses and give you the run around. The quality is c*** these wigs are not built to last and good luck with the color!!!. Ash greens for blondes, blotchy ombre like a turtle shell, dry thin hair that looks like you have cancer. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! The youtube guru's are paid for reviews and not real...don't be fooled!

• Ca
                    Caramellove Jan 01, 2014

I never received my product either. I've sent 15 emails and have had no response! I spent 500 dollars on this hair and it never came!

RPGShowCUSTOM WIGS

BUYER'S BEWARE, if the price of a lace, human hair wig seems to good to be true, believe me it is! I purchased a wig from Rpgshow and it was a NIGHTMARE. First, The website says it only takes about 30 days to process a custom wig; however, I ordered my wig in December 2012 and did not receive it until March 2013- TWICE as long. On top of that, I inquired about my wig to customer service and they would not give any explanation as to the delay, they even signed off of the IM (they provide through their website you can use to contact them) clearly avoiding me and refused to give me a time frame on when I could expect itto be finished; they literally said, "when it's done, we will send it." Umm...considering I spent a few hundred dollars on this wig, I think I deserve a little more information on what its going on with my wig. 2nd) When the wig came it was way too big. Ive worn wigs my whole life, and I certainly know how to measure for one, but Rpgshow insisted it was not their fault the wig did not fit. The nape of the neck came nearly half way down my neck! I have never had a wig fit that off before, EVER. 3) The hair color was weird, shades of red come out looking purple/pinkish. When I took the wig out of the box, i gasped because I thought they sent me a PURPLE wig! 4) I received a pair of earrings with my purchase, BROKEN earrings...And lastly, the card they send with your wig says to contact them if you are unhappy with your purchase so I emailed them and Elaine, only to receive excuses for the delay (apparently spring holiday??)...that it was my fault the wig did not fit correctly, and the earrings must have broken during the shipping process. I did not ask for a refund, I merely asked to exchange for a proper wig and they refused (they didnt even offer to swap out the cheap earrings they sent me!!), only offering to resize the cap (which i have no idea how they plan to fix that, seems pretty unfixable to me). I have ordered a wig from rpgshow previously, from this purchase and the last I spent over $800 dollars with them, and this is how they do me?? From reviews Ive read in the past I am too scared to send the wig back for resizing, only for them to say they never received it (it'll "disappear" somehwere in China!) Watch out, once they have your money you are stuck with whatever crap they send you. The only thing I like they sent me was a complimentary hairbrush. I spent nearly $400 dollars and am walking away with a hairbrush, awesome.

• Lw
                      LW1234 Apr 22, 2013

Since this posting RPGShow allowed me to return my wig for a new one. They did not replace the broken jewelry but they did send me a new hairbrush with the new custom wig. I am much happier with this wig and because they corrected the situation would recommend buying wigs from RPGShow.

RPGSHOW WigsRipped off

Buyers beware, if the low price of a lace, human hair wig seems to good to be true, believe me it is! I purchased a wig from Rpgshow and it was a nightmare. First, The website says it only takes about 30 days to process a custom wig; however, I ordered my wig in December 2012 and did not receive it until March 2013- TWICE as long. On top of that, I inquired about my wig to customer service and they would not give any explanation as to the delay, even signed off of the IM (they provide through their website you can use to contact them) clearly avoiding me and refused to give me a time frame on when I could expect itto be finished; they literally said, "when it's done, we will send it." Umm...considering I spent a few hundred dollars on this wig, I think I deserve a little more information on what its going on with my wig. 2nd) When the wig came it was way too big. Ive worn wigs my whole life, and I certainly know how to measure for one, but Rpgshow insisted it was not their fault the wig did not fit. The nape of the neck came nearly half way down my neck! I have never had a wig fit that off before, EVER. 3) The hair color was weird, shades of red come out looking purple/pinkish. When I took the wig out of the box, i gasped because I thought they sent me a PURPLE wig! 4) I received a pair of earrings with my purchase, BROKEN earrings...And lastly, the card they send with your wig says to contact them if you are unhappy with your purchase so I emailed them, only to receive excuses for the delay (apparently spring holiday??)...that it was my fault the wig did not fit correctly, and the earrings must have broken during the shipping process. I did not ask for a refund, I merely asked to exchange for a proper wig and they refused (they didnt even offer to swap out the cheap earrings they sent me!!), only offering to resize the cap (which i have no idea how they plan to fix that, seems pretty unfixable to me). I have ordered a wig from rpgshow previously, from this purchase and the last I spent over $800 dollars with them, and this is how they do me?? From reviews Ive read in the past I am too scared to send the wig back for resizing, only for them to say they never received it (it'll "disappear" somehwere in China!) Watch out, once they have your money you are stuck with whatever crap they send you. The only thing I like they sent me was a complimentary hairbrush. I spent nearly $400 dollars and am walking away with a hairbrush, awesome.

• Lw
                        LW1234 Apr 22, 2013

Since this posting RPGShow exchanged my custom wig for a new one. I am much happier with this wig. They did not replace the broken earrings but they did send me a new hairbrush with the new custom wig. Since RPGShow corrected the situation I would definitely do business with them again and would recommend buying wigs from them to anyone else. I am very satisfied!

RPG Show — Wig Smell

I purchased 3 wigs from this merchant for just over 1000 dollars. The wigs smell so bad that they literally...

RPG Show/WigHorrible Customer Service/recycled wigs

I have spent almost $2, 000 with this company. and you would think that with me being one of the top customers that I would be treated with a little more respect. I have purchased a few wigs well 4 OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN INCORRECT! I have been shipped the wrong wig, hair missing from the wig, Ive been sent the wrong color etc and every time that I let them know about the issue yes, they do tell me to send it back but i always have to beg for them to refund the shipping charge even tho its the companies fault that the wig is wrong. this last time they sent me someone else wig however this time they realized and sent me and email telling me that the wrong wig is on the way and I have to ship it back. in the meantime I had an engagement to attend that next week and begged them to send me my correct wig asap. well they refused. they told me that I would have to wait until they rec. the wrong wig back and then they will ship my correct wig. that was a total inconvenience! then finally about 2weeks later I got my wig it smelled HORRIBLE! the color was wrong, it had grease stains as if someone had it on and it had a part in it. so I decided to just suck it up and dye and wash the hair but I couldn't get rid of the part in the middle. so I sent RPG Show an email asking if they could please fill in the part in the middle of the hair. they refused and told me to use HAIRSPRAY!!! I sent 2 more emails to them asking please if they could just fill in the part and I have not gotten a response yet! I spent so much money with this company b/c once you get the correct wig its beautiful but I would advise anyone...DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM RPGSHOW!!! Its not worth the headache!

RPGShowwigs

I am soo scared now that I read this site. I just ordered 3 yes let me spell it THREE wigs from them and now I am discovering these post. I wonder if the models on youtube do get free wigs and the best of the best. I hope all of my wigs are shipped quickly and they are all good but I will see. I wish someone would put a complaint on youtube about them!! Thats where I was searching. I guess that will be me if they don't come through as promised.

RPG ShowWig

I had made a complaint against Rpg Show recently but I must say that soon afterwards, they got in touch with me and seriously tried the resolve any issues I had with the wig I received. I have never in all my years of buying wigs had a company so willing to make good of a bad situation.
                          For me that is most important.
                          I am waiting to receive my replacement unit and if all goes well I won't hesitate to order again from Rbg Show because they seem to be listening to their customers and want to make sure their customer's are pleased with their purchases.
                          I will keep you posted
                          I keep you posted.

RPG Show/Wig — Wig

After watching numerous testimonials on YouTube, I didn't hesitate to order a full lace wig from Rpg...

RPG ShowLace front wigs

Never buy from this company. No bleach knoting, no freestyle parting, not a natural hair line and the hair quality is horrible. When i tried to ask for a refund i was questioned as to why i wanted to return the wig and given a hard time, so i'm out $350. Buyer beware when it comes to buying from foreign countries.

• rpgshow Jul 25, 2009

Hello, ladies! I’m Customer Service Manager of RPGSHOW, Helen. Firstly, we are very grateful to all users who give us valuable suggestions on complaintsboard.com and we will continue to follow up your suggestions and make improvements accordingly.

Rpgshow.com is a manufacture specialized on production and sales for lace wigs. Since our founding five years ago, we have supplied over 15000 sets lace wigs with good quality to over 10000 female customers and our products enjoy good reputation among customers. Now we sell out over 300 sets lace wigs each month from our website. We strictly control the quality of raw material and production on hairstyle and confine the dissatisfaction ratio of our products below 3%. Meanwhile, we supply free Return & Exchange service for our customers; by this, you can choose to return or exchange products for protecting your profit if you are not satisfied with our products. Also we can supply you repairing and after-sale tracking service, as we have our own factory.

For better service, you can write your order No. or registered email address on our site when giving us suggestions on complaintsboard.com, so that we can provide you proper and satisfactory solutions. For those who can not supply any relevant order information, we will treat you as malicious behavior by competitors and reserve the right to pursue relevant legal responsibilities.

RPG Show — lace wig

I purchased my first lace wig from RPG SHOW . I order a custom lace wig after 2 1/2 months the wig arrived...

Rpgshow - Lace Wigs — Never by a wig from RPGSHOW in Shanghai China!

I purchased a lace wig over the internet from rpgshow in March 08. The wig arrived two weeks late, it was not...