Complaints & Reviews

fraud

I said yes to free trial sample, $4.99 shipping costs, then they sent a 30 day supply and charged my credit card 74.98, I called the
[protected] number and told them that I didn't want it, that it didn't work. They told me that another bottle was on the way with another charge. I could send it back if I put a RMA 235487 number on the package and they would cancel ont charge only.

charged for free trial capsuls

I was charged for a "free trial' offer. Pay for the postage... Then they charged $74.98 on my credit card.
The product does not help in any way.

[Resolved] charged $74.98 for free trial offer

This was a free trial offer and it has now shown on my mastercard bill. They are still sedning the bottles of pills and I have been returning to sender. I would like a full refund.

RESOLVED

• In
    Instaflex Support Aug 30, 2012

We would be more than happy to assist you with your account if you can contact us directly at 877-869-3310 or you can email us 24/7 at [email protected] We look forward to helping you with your account.

andre carrier Sep 06, 2012

je ne desire pas recevoir votre produit et veuillez me retourner le montant de 74.98 pris sur ma cartwe bancaire je ne vous ai jamais autorisé a recevoir ce montant

no communications possible with this compay

No improvement. In spite of numerous calls to [protected], this phone never rings. I want to cancel any repeat order within your 30-day deadline.
I already advise my credit card company.

• In
    Instaflex Customer Service Apr 22, 2011

Fitz,

We would be more than happy to help you with your account. It seems the problem is that you might be dialing the wrong number, our customer service number is 877-869-3310. You can always email us 24hrs/day at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you so we can gather the information we need to locate the account and help you with your situation.

Thanks,
    Instaflex Support

• Ia
    I am here. Feb 18, 2012

Today, I tried the eMail address of [email protected], as their customer support server listed 4/22/2011, in reply to this kind of complaint. Mailer/Damion said "no mailbox here by that name". Now, what is the eMail address for Instaflex ?

• Su
    sunshine71 Jun 07, 2012

My biggest complaint about this was my husband has not noticed any difference and the biggest complaint I have is the capsules are sometimes half full or less and it is more than just one or two out of the bottles.Not many people probably squeeze these but I have and it is amazing how inconsistent some are, kind of a waste of money.The first bottle was charged at 75.00 and I called them and they said oh we can bring that price down to 29.99 and so I get the charge and it is 34.99 I am very unhappy with the company putting this out.I of course canceled.

hidden policies

I ok the shipping on a free trial. That was all I authorized then I get a bottle and a huge bill. I discovered that hidden in the fine print it says that you have to call and cancell or they just start sending the stuff. No where is there any info on the cost per month. Had that been posted I would not have bothered with the trial. Now I find that I am only one of many that got bit on this. Look out folks.

I bought the sample and have been getting charged for large bottles of this instaflex product

Instaflex, I bought the sample and have been getting charged for large bottles of this Instaflex product. I ask a person in your office at your phone number to stop billing me for a product I of which I had only wanted the sample. I have talked to my credit card company and that is where this problem stands now.

• Me
    Merrie Hosey Mar 25, 2011

I, too, bought the sample bottle of Instaflex. I did not want any more. I am being sent and charged for large bottles of
    Instaflex. Please stop sending these and credit my credit card
    with $74.97.
    I am sending the bottle back . Thanks for your attention to
    this problem. [email protected]

• Na
    Naiser Apr 26, 2012

It is amazing how today you have to read every word when you agree to anything. I read where you receive your free trail and then you MUST notify them that you do not want any more or they continue to send. I emailed them on April 13 and they still went ahead and charged my account for $74 and change even after emailing them so I went and sent another email 4/28 stating that they cease any further shipments and then notified my American Express to look into this matter. I will get back to you with the results. WARNING, do not do business with the company.

you guy's are a riot

I read Instaflex reviews - Amazon, here and instaflex site. I agree with some reviewers-everyone "authorised" Instaflex to deduct monthly card payments. Funniest question - "how did they get my card #?" You gave it to ship product! However I would be pissed if it happened to me. There is no free lunch - I read conditions when offered free product. It's common practice-like book clubs sending monthly book unless you cancel. I hate these auto deals - don't even give address unless I know I'll buy. BTW, many Amazon reviwers said takes 2 months to work - not 14 days.

• Mo
    mommaliz Sep 20, 2016

I agree that the cards were charged because consumers gave their info to the Company. However, Non of the consumers were told there was a reoccurring charge when ordering . And the amount of the Charges monthly are more expensive than buying the item in a local store. It's obvious that the company is getting two payments from people before they are being canceled by the consumers and their banks. This indicates a SCAM as far as I'm concerned and shows the company has in place, a plan to deceive the customer and charge them deceptively. If a company "hides" charges in a pile of fine print, they aren't worth doing business with and I would be willing to bet their product isn't any good either!

stay away

Instaflex - yes, they said my account will be credited for the product they sent that I never ordered but I shouldn't have had to deal with this at all. It is a scam - I went back and repeated my order to find the hitch - when you try to pay $4.99 for the trial, you must "check" the terms & conditions box which of course has a consent for their charging almost $75 a month in super small print that is actually out of focus too - I am going to have to change my cc number now too - don't do it - you'll be sorry you did

unauthorized charges

I requested the initial sample for a charge of $4.95 for a small supply. That product did nothing to alleviate my pain. Letters to Instaflex went unanswered requests for credit were ignored. I stopped payment thru my CC. There was nothing in their ads that stated that they would continue sending me additional supplies of their product. I finally had three bottles of their junk at home and still suffered from joint pain. As a last resort I filed complaints against them with the Texas and Utah attorney Generals which got their attention and they issued full credits of $224.00.

• Ca
    Castaway58 May 12, 2018

The free trial on anything has terms and conditions. Thats the first thing I check. Its always involving auto ship. Always!
    About not being able to get a refund, that sucks. But every free trial has those terms and conditions. I ordered a diet pill years ago off the TV. Lesson learned. Seems like everyone jumps on the free trial bandwagon, without knowing that it is an auto ship come on.

• Ca
    Castaway58 May 12, 2018

Free trials are always auto ship. Always read terms and conditions way down on the bottom of come on.

• El
    Eleni Pitsiou-Darrough Jan 25, 2020

I don't need it I don't approve of this item called instaflex.

refund not forthcomming

Obtained a return authorization #61816. Returned the product.
Checked later (10 days or so) inquiring about crediting my charter one credit card. Informed it would take a week to process the return and another week to issue credit - still waiting.
Paid for all charges except instaflex.
I hope late fees will not apply.
Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sk
    Skylark4me Nov 03, 2010

In addition to scamming people out of their money relative to returns, Instaflex for arthritis and/or joint relief pain, is also a scam, along with the over-priced drugs from the Pharmaceutical Drug Lords.

Here's another option that has worked for me 99.9% of the time: Castor Oil. No, you don't take it by mouth. Before going to bed, rub it on the joint, i.e., knee, elbow, finger(s), ankle, wrist, shoulder, etc. Wrap the affected area with Glad Cling Wrap, or any other plastic wrap. Then cut the bottom off of a large, male hunting sock and insert the arm or leg up to the elbow or knee and go to bed. The sock will hold the plastic wrap place, which will keep the Castor oil off of the clothing and bedding. Use a T-shirt for a shoulder joint problem. Follow this procedure for three or four days, even if the joint pain disappears overnight. I've used it on a finger several times and the pain disappears in 15 to 20 minutes. In this case, slowly bend the finger as you rub the Castor oil onto the finger.

I've used this remedy for 2+ decades. It has worked for me every time except once in 2005 when I had significant left knee pain. As it turned out, the knee pain was coming from a fragment in between the L3-L4 vertebrae in the spinal column. A chiropractor solve that problem. The fragment, by the way, is still between L3-L4, but the pain is not. It has also worked for everyone I've given these instructions to. This Castor oil remedy has been around since the early 1900s. I rest my case!

doesn't work for me

Instaflex does not work for me and I have refused delivery of the product, but the company continues to charge my account without my authorization. I am in the process of getting my credit card company to disallow any Instaflex charges to my account. When the samples are originally ordered nothing is told to you by the company spokesman that you are singing up for a years supply of the product. If I had known that I never would have tried Instaflex in the first place. Three months ago and three payments from my credit card later and a never endining fight with Instaflex later over a charge I don't remember allowing. I may have to cancel my credit card to get rid or Instaflex.

• Pa
    Pat1111111 Feb 27, 2011

Did not work for me. I cancel mine before the 14 days dead line. They took the money out of my account and said they never recieved my cancel call. still trying to get my money back. Sent back the one they sent me. 25 days later they say they did not recieve it. BULL S... THAT WHAT I SAY. BUYER BEWAVE

• El
    Eleni Pitsiou-Darrough Jan 25, 2020

I don't want and I didn't ask to get this capsules. Please remove me from this list.

rip off, do not ever order from them

The Instaflex company took 74.98 from my account in January. Soon after I received the product I called the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices