Having problems with Instaflex?

Instaflex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2010. The latest review Instaflex.com was posted on Jan 31, 2021. The latest complaint did not order but was charged was resolved on Jan 28, 2014. Instaflex has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 33 reviews. Instaflex has resolved 4 complaints.

Instaflex Customer Service Contacts

2323 South 3600 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
Canada
PO Box 500, North York, Ontario M3J 0J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Instaflex Customer Service. Initial Instaflex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Instaflex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Instaflex. Discuss the issues you have had with Instaflex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Instaflex Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Instaflex — change trial to sell

I OK'ed this company to charge my credit card $4.98 for shipping and my card was charged $74.98 for the...

Instaflex — fraud

I said yes to free trial sample, $4.99 shipping costs, then they sent a 30 day supply and charged my credit...

Instaflexcharged for free trial capsuls

I was charged for a "free trial' offer. Pay for the postage... Then they charged $74.98 on my credit card.
The product does not help in any way.

Instaflexcharged $74.98 for free trial offer

This was a free trial offer and it has now shown on my mastercard bill. They are still sedning the bottles of pills and I have been returning to sender. I would like a full refund.

RESOLVED

andre carrier Sep 06, 2012

je ne desire pas recevoir votre produit et veuillez me retourner le montant de 74.98 pris sur ma cartwe bancaire je ne vous ai jamais autorisé a recevoir ce montant

• In
        Instaflex Support Aug 30, 2012

We would be more than happy to assist you with your account if you can contact us directly at [protected] or you can email us 24/7 at [email protected] We look forward to helping you with your account.

Instaflexno communications possible with this compay

No improvement. In spite of numerous calls to [protected], this phone never rings. I want to cancel any repeat order within your 30-day deadline.
      I already advise my credit card company.

• Su
          sunshine71 Jun 07, 2012

My biggest complaint about this was my husband has not noticed any difference and the biggest complaint I have is the capsules are sometimes half full or less and it is more than just one or two out of the bottles.Not many people probably squeeze these but I have and it is amazing how inconsistent some are, kind of a waste of money.The first bottle was charged at 75.00 and I called them and they said oh we can bring that price down to 29.99 and so I get the charge and it is 34.99 I am very unhappy with the company putting this out.I of course canceled.

• Ia
          I am here. Feb 18, 2012

Today, I tried the eMail address of [email protected], as their customer support server listed 4/22/2011, in reply to this kind of complaint. Mailer/Damion said "no mailbox here by that name". Now, what is the eMail address for Instaflex ?

• In
          Instaflex Customer Service Apr 22, 2011

Fitz,

We would be more than happy to help you with your account. It seems the problem is that you might be dialing the wrong number, our customer service number is [protected]. You can always email us 24hrs/day at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you so we can gather the information we need to locate the account and help you with your situation.

Thanks,
          Instaflex Support

Instaflex — hidden policies

I ok the shipping on a free trial. That was all I authorized then I get a bottle and a huge bill. I...

Instaflex.comI bought the sample and have been getting charged for large bottles of this instaflex product

Instaflex, I bought the sample and have been getting charged for large bottles of this Instaflex product. I ask a person in your office at your phone number to stop billing me for a product I of which I had only wanted the sample. I have talked to my credit card company and that is where this problem stands now.

• Na
            Naiser Apr 26, 2012

It is amazing how today you have to read every word when you agree to anything. I read where you receive your free trail and then you MUST notify them that you do not want any more or they continue to send. I emailed them on April 13 and they still went ahead and charged my account for $74 and change even after emailing them so I went and sent another email 4/28 stating that they cease any further shipments and then notified my American Express to look into this matter. I will get back to you with the results. WARNING, do not do business with the company.

• Me
            Merrie Hosey Mar 25, 2011

I, too, bought the sample bottle of Instaflex. I did not want any more. I am being sent and charged for large bottles of
            Instaflex. Please stop sending these and credit my credit card
            with $74.97.
            I am sending the bottle back . Thanks for your attention to
            this problem. [email protected]

Instaflex — you guy's are a riot

I read Instaflex reviews - Amazon, here and instaflex site. I agree with some reviewers-everyone "authorised"...

Instaflex — stay away

Instaflex - yes, they said my account will be credited for the product they sent that I never ordered but I...

Instaflex — unauthorized charges

I requested the initial sample for a charge of $4.95 for a small supply. That product did nothing to...

Instaflexrefund not forthcomming

Obtained a return authorization #61816. Returned the product.
          Checked later (10 days or so) inquiring about crediting my charter one credit card. Informed it would take a week to process the return and another week to issue credit - still waiting.
          Paid for all charges except instaflex.
          I hope late fees will not apply.
          Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

• Sk
              Skylark4me Nov 03, 2010

In addition to scamming people out of their money relative to returns, Instaflex for arthritis and/or joint relief pain, is also a scam, along with the over-priced drugs from the Pharmaceutical Drug Lords.

Here's another option that has worked for me 99.9% of the time: Castor Oil. No, you don't take it by mouth. Before going to bed, rub it on the joint, i.e., knee, elbow, finger(s), ankle, wrist, shoulder, etc. Wrap the affected area with Glad Cling Wrap, or any other plastic wrap. Then cut the bottom off of a large, male hunting sock and insert the arm or leg up to the elbow or knee and go to bed. The sock will hold the plastic wrap place, which will keep the Castor oil off of the clothing and bedding. Use a T-shirt for a shoulder joint problem. Follow this procedure for three or four days, even if the joint pain disappears overnight. I've used it on a finger several times and the pain disappears in 15 to 20 minutes. In this case, slowly bend the finger as you rub the Castor oil onto the finger.

I've used this remedy for 2+ decades. It has worked for me every time except once in 2005 when I had significant left knee pain. As it turned out, the knee pain was coming from a fragment in between the L3-L4 vertebrae in the spinal column. A chiropractor solve that problem. The fragment, by the way, is still between L3-L4, but the pain is not. It has also worked for everyone I've given these instructions to. This Castor oil remedy has been around since the early 1900s. I rest my case!

Instaflex — doesn't work for me

Instaflex does not work for me and I have refused delivery of the product, but the company continues to...

Instaflex — rip off, do not ever order from them

The Instaflex company took 74.98 from my account in January. Soon after I received the product I called the...