Instaflexrip off, do not ever order from them

L

The Instaflex company took 74.98 from my account in January. Soon after I received the product I called the customer service no. and got a RMA no. to return the product. I took it to the post office and handed it to the postal worker and still did not receive the refund. They tell me they never received it. How did they get to me? I have called numerous times and they tell me to talk to a supervisor and put me on hold or promise to have someone contact me within 72 hrs. and I'm still waiting. Do not ever order from them! It doesn't work anyway!!!

• De
    Deric911 Jun 13, 2021

Scam! They charge even after you cancel. Rip off!

• De
    Deric911 Jun 13, 2021

SCAM! Couldn't log onto account. My friend, who placed an order for 14 day trial, couldn't log onto his account either. I sent communication via website and received a confirmation email that subscription was indeed canceled. My brother canceled by phone and got charged 75.00 and this was after he called and canceled. You'll want to do what I did because if its not in writing it didn't happen. You can use this confirmation or any other communication to fight unauthorized charges. As it stands, it looks like there is enough complaints (of an almost identical nature) to pursue a class action lawsuit for numerous charges one of which is fraud.

• El
    Eleni Pitsiou-Darrough Feb 02, 2020

I never approved to receive monthly capsules. I have tried to stop and discontinue any association with this company. I would appreciate it if you could remove my name from any list related to this company . There web address is: www.INSTAFLEX.com . Please try to remove my name from any list this company uses. Thank you.

• Re
    Rebecca Shaw-turner May 06, 2019

I was watching the commercial and it stated " order now and shipping is free" BOGUS. The commercial even stated call or go online and "YES" on both contact says shipping free. The it's "may I have your address, then billing $4.95 for shipping

Sally Tomlinson Apr 30, 2019

I was just charged for Instaflex again. It was for 74.95. I cancelled this over a month ago but apparently no one listened. Do not send anymore I had a bad reaction to it and refund my money. It has tumeric and I can't take it without getting sick. Please cancel any further orders again. I can't afford it either.

• Vi
    Virginia Bostic Jan 23, 2019

Product was shipped damaged and opened. No lid. Please cancel this order and refund monies. Thanking you in advance for your cooperation and an immediate response to this issue.

John Freeman Jan 11, 2019

I was lucky enough to have had my bank hacked the week after I ordered Instaflex so all my cards were canceled. I used the 15 day supply and as I expected noticed no change in my pain. I did notice the $74 charges against my cancelled credit cards. Thank God they had all been cancelled. The company that you text to order these pills is underhanded and a rip off.

• Je
    Jesse Cornelison Dec 05, 2018

I ordered the $4.99 sample, and then they continued to bill me $74.99 per month unauthorized! This is FRAUD! And the product does not work! Buyer beware!

sanya345 Oct 28, 2018

This is a big rip off. Offer a free sample then charge your credit card plus they sent a bottle every week. Please do not send any more they are a total scam. Product sent is a sugar pill

• Wi
    william calkins Aug 20, 2018

I 83 years old and I cant afford 75 bucks a month, ill keep the pain. I have ordered my bank to not honor any bills from your organization. ill eat the first one but the rest are free unless you stop them noe imediately

• Ra
    Rafael Bras Aug 15, 2018

I never ordered pills received. Today I noticed a charge to my bank for $74.98. Please instruct how to return the pills and get my refund.

Rafael Bras

• Ro
    robert lewis,OH Jul 21, 2018

Still trying to cancel subscription. I made the mistake of not cancelling within 14 period and not can not get it to stop.

• Ac
    achy joints Apr 20, 2018

I ordered instaflex 14day sample, I understood that I'd need to call to cancel, fine and dandy, but they billed my credit card as expected and I received the product, Never even once did I receive any billing correspondence, no statement, no shipping notification, not even a phone number to contact them !
    All fine and well, til I ran out of product, I checked my CC statement, I was Billed 17days earlier, My next move, Dispute resolution and cancelled my CC. Yeah, as it turns out the product finally arrived, but I am done, what kind of Company operates in such a poor manner.

Since canceling my subscription, I have been flooded with Spam & unwanted phone calls, I sure did tell them where they can go, yet still more Spam. By canceling my Credit Card, they have no way to take even a red Dime from me !

• Bo
    Bob Zogby Mar 06, 2018

Contact your credit card company that you purchased InstaFlex on. They will block the merchant and refund your money.

• Xa
    xanthippia Jun 06, 2017

There is now a Class Action settlement available to people who purchased Instaflex -- they concede that "certain claims" on the product label are not strictly factual, and the product doesn't do what they advertise. If you haven't been contacted yet, for detailed information, including the full notice, a claim form, Settlement Class Counsel’s motion for attorneys’ fees, and a full copy of the Settlement Agreement, visit www.GlucosamineSulfateSettlement.com, or write to: Instaflex Glucosamine Sulfate Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 43034, Providence, RI [protected], or call [protected].

• I received Instaflex sample but do not wish to received anymore, can future order be cancelled I cannot afford these. It was sent to Louise Modler 17650 Robinson Corner Road Maxville Ontario K0C 1T0

• To
    Topazina Aug 26, 2016

I purchased three bottles of pills from website Joint Support Instaflex for $5. They sent me the product I used it and didn’t like. I cancelled the membership and they charged me $80 for the cancellation. I am afraid I can kill them… How can they take money without any permission?

• Fr
    Frank D 2011 Aug 26, 2016

Received free bottle of Instaflex, then about a week later was sent another bottle I did not order and charged me 69.99 to my debit card. I refused to pay for something I did not order! I instructed my bank to stop payment and to watch out for anymore false charges!
    There should be laws against co's like this!

• Je
    Jeof Aug 24, 2016

Scam! They robbed 500 bucks from me! What a shame!

• Bo
    Bonnie Pettigrew Aug 10, 2016

Received pills, called company got return number, sent by USPS and have not received my $75.00 refund(pills in tack, packaging not opened). Postal service delivered to address of return on 8/2/2016 @ 9:11 AM. Customer Service #[protected] My return #RMA417030. My name is Bonnie Pettigrew

• Ga
    GaryLOFT12 Jul 05, 2016

I agreed to a free day trial of Instaflex. After using the product I decided it did not provide the benefits promised in their advertisement. As I travel for a living, I was surprised when I returned to find a 30 day supply of Instaflex.
    I do not recall anything in their advertisement saying they would automatically begin sending the product after 10 days.
    Furthermore, this product was purchased through Amazon.
    I believe this product should be taken off the market and the company should be fined for deceptive practices.

• Pa
    parrkw Apr 06, 2016

Do Not Deal With This Company...Period!!! SCAM

• Su
    Sunshine 31 Jan 27, 2016

The free sample seemed to work for me, I'd like to know which is the original company.
    First bottle just arrived. Before using, I need to check if this product may conflict w my new meds for heart etc.

Charlotte Shifflett Dec 27, 2015

I ordered instaflex from the original company, and had no trouble. Yes it does work for me. They answer their calls, and are very courtious.

Mary Robertson May 29, 2014

I ordered the trial size for $4.99 + tax.. I was at work and didn't see that I was ordering anymore. Instaflex did not work for me, I'm having surgery.. My credit was charged for the trial size May 8th, May 27DDL*Instafles charged me another $74.98 for a 30 day supply... I want to know why, that was not even 30days. I had no idea that a company could run a business so crooked. I would like my $74.98 back. I called and canceled ... I talk to the most unpleasant customer Representative, I have ever had the misfortune to deal with so I hope he did what he was suppose to do. I work for the government so I used my Depot credit carrd . I work in Anniston, Ala 36201, here at Anniston Army Depot.y card is a visa issued by AOD Credit Union.. My name/ Mary Robertson/321 W22nd Street/ Anniston, Al 36201... My work no [protected].. I would appreciate an immediate response if possible.. I just want my $74.98 back and to be sure that custom service representative took care of the cancelllation... I'm very disappointed in the company for being so hasty and for the representative having such a bad attitude. Thank you very much for hearing my complaint... Sincerely, Mary Robertson

• Sh
    shaddowdog Dec 23, 2013

I also ordered the free trial, but I than cancelled after reading the small print about continuing shipments every 30 days.
    In Canada free means with no conditions attached, and their product is 2 times more expensive than anyone else for the same ingredients. Also if you are a member of GNC you get a discount making Instaflex Corp. more expensive than their distributors.
    I am really surprised that the TV show The Doctors would allow this product on the show since there is no clinical proof that it works.
    So, in the end who is coping who, since Instaflex came out much later than the others.

• Lo
    Logical Sense Aug 22, 2012

For the ones that are complaining about not authorizing them to bill you again, check the "terms and conditions" box that you obviously checked they are always signing you up for "auto ship", therefore, YOU are agreeing to receive monthly shipments. Geez, slow down and read people, don't click so fast to order on the internet.

• Ac
    acder Aug 22, 2012

Hi. I am investigating into a possible class action lawsuit against instaflex. Feel free to contact me if you would like more information.Thank you.

Angela Edwards

wvview Jul 16, 2018

@acder I would like my 74.98 back

• Ye
    Yetish Jul 17, 2012

In my opinion, Legitimate business does not stoop to tricks like charging my credit card after trial, with online agreement in fine print most of us do not read carefully. I received a shipment three months after trial bottle, curious I checked my credit card statement, sure enough I was charged $74+ three times. When I disputed, I was asked to send the later shipment back, I am waiting on it. But the additional charges of $149, was denied as they claimed I should take it up with USPS when I did not receive their shipment. Customer service stated their return policy was 30 days. I cannot return packages I did not receive, their response simply is sorry that is our policy. Please do not fall for this scam. I wish there was a way collectively we should sue this company to recover our money and stop them from ripping more people suffering from pain due to natural illness already.

jose m pereira Jul 16, 2012

this one more severe coplain about fraud.. charging a credit card without consent of carholder is ilegal.
    the charged my card 74.98 with out authorization.his was a week agao and i haven't even received the product.wich I will returne if I do .i don't understand how GNC can sell this products from Instaflex..
    jose pereira miami

• To
    Tom Jun 23, 2012

Free trial drug just pay $4.99 shipping, I was order free trial one bottle but 15 day latter come one more bottle, the pills is not medicine at all its just powder, they was charged on my MASTER card without my permission, i call them for refund 5 times they said we will call you back but no body call, no refund, i will not give up on this company they are bigest scammer in the world we'r victims from CANADA we try to get together to do something to track them down and put them in jail, every one stay away from this conpany don't be a victim agian, thay are advertising every where on internet do not even click on it.

• Ne
    Nereida Cortes Oct 06, 2011

Thank for you for your free trial of Instaflex. Please notice that I only agree on shipping and handling of the free trial bottle of Instaflex. I did not consent on sending me or charging my credit card for any other bottles of Instaflex. I just received another bottle of Instaflex and it was return to sender. Please give a credit to my card.
    Nereida Cortes, Puerto Rico

• Sc
    scotinthestates Jun 13, 2011

I ordered as I had painful knee joints, then received free trial order and checked online about company, yikes! I went to my bank, have stopped my card, then called company to cancel, I had to be rude to eventually get her to understand I did not want a reduced rate or any more pills sent to me. She hung up, sent a cancellation email to confirm the conversation. I then saw people on this board talking about RMA numbers and panicked as I didn't have one, I called back and the guy said I didn't need to return the sample, the RMA is only for the poor folk that were sent a follow up order. I told him we are moving overseas ( I am Scottish anyway) and that we won't be at this address for much longer, anything sent will be returned and I have cancelled my bank card and all payments would be refused.

• Ge
    geno515 Apr 11, 2011

trust what other customers say about it - glad I read what people said - I won't order this product - I will go to GNC and get a bottle & if it is $70.00 - they can keep it...gene c

• Jg
    JGB2 Mar 07, 2011

Junk, didn't work and way too expensive! A couple tylenol work better and what a scam taking the money out of your account.

• Pa
    Pat1111111 Feb 25, 2011

I hear you same happen to me. But I cancel mine before the 14 days dead line. They took the money out of my account and said they never recieved my call. still trying to get my money back. Sent the one they sent me back 25 days later they say they did not recieve it. BULL S... THAT WHAT I SAY. BUYER BEWAVE.