Having problems with Instaflex?

Instaflex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 25, 2010. The latest review Instaflex.com was posted on Jan 31, 2021. The latest complaint did not order but was charged was resolved on Jan 28, 2014. Instaflex has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 33 reviews. Instaflex has resolved 4 complaints.

Instaflex Customer Service Contacts

2323 South 3600 West
Salt Lake City, Utah
Canada
PO Box 500, North York, Ontario M3J 0J8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Instaflex Customer Service. Initial Instaflex complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Instaflex above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Instaflex. Discuss the issues you have had with Instaflex and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Instaflex Complaints & Reviews

Jan 31, 2021

Instaflex — Instaflex.com

Ordered a 14 day trial which I paid for. On the day the trial ran out I received in the mail another 30 day...

Apr 02, 2020

Instaflex — 14 day free trial of Instaflex

Deceptive marketing issues that imply you get a 14-day free trial karia and as you go through the screen it...

Mar 17, 2020

Instaflex — Blatant lies and deception

Although I know it takes longer than 14 days to get any results from a "supplement", I am forever hopeful and...

Instaflexafter free sample letter charged $74 without authorization no return address on envelope

I called in for a free sample. The next month a 30-day supply arrived and my credit card was charged $74.00. I never authorized this.
Obviously this is a scam because they would have included an invoice and there would be a return address. No return address; nothing in the envelope.

I contacted the FTC and made a complaint. I urge others to do the same thing.

"Same thing happened to me. They need to be reported to the FTC.

"If you've been ripped off or scammed, complain to the Federal Trade Commission. It can help put the bad guys out of business. To file a complaint, just go to www.ftc.gov/complaint or call 1-877-FTC-HELP."

• La
      Lacey Crowe Sep 29, 2020

I ordered the sample only just pay shipping and handling.I just looked at my bank statement and these ppl took 80$ out of my account.Wth I never ordered anything

Instaflexinstaflex topical pain reliever

I just saw the commercial for the Instaflex topical pain reliever.
    It leads you to believe that if you call a certain 800 number you can get a free tube with free shipping.
    It's a hook because you have to buy two tubes to get one free and free shipping.
    The woman I spoke too was not straight forward about how the offer worked even though I kept telling her I was only interested in the free tube and she kept interrupting me.
    So, unless you want three tubes of something you don't know even works there is no deal.
    You can purchase just one whopping 2oz tube for around 20 bucks plus shipping.

• La
        Lacey Crowe Sep 29, 2020

I want my $80 refunded!!!I never ordered anything besides the free sample just pay s&h!!!

Instaflexjoint health chews for dogs

March 18, 2019

Client don't have number -> my dad has details... of receipt.
      His name is Charles Balkon its not for him for our family older dog Padfoot, who is 15 years old he is Border Collie mix. You might have email.

I like to return the product they just sent us. Because we do not wish continue buying this product if there is going huge charge on end.

In his defense he like opt out any more auto purchasing of this product.
      He only bought one. 4.99 that was for shipping and handling charge then auto paid for many more to come...I had said no but not sure if that ever was heard on the other side. I should found if there opt out on page.

Since I am, Caroline M. Balkon I am more common person who administers Instaflex to Padfoot, there flaw in giving once everyday...he not very active he goes into nap mode, if you give weekly chances are give him what he needs. But Not like I want put on calendar he got his meds no one pays attention to it.

I noticed if they had in bacon or other flavor turkey it be more happier receive the product. Turkey favorite flavor among my dogs. Beef not so much, No offense to cows.

I have some qualms about product if the product using different kind oil. What other variety do they have, Palm oil seems like bad oil to have, coconut oil would been okay. Fish oil is something consider. But I don't know I am not you.

Cheese flavor is that like in Mozzarella cheese? I kind concerned because dogs I have can't eat yellow kind of cheese. They highly allergic to it.

If other flavor was kale like baked they love product more would made super happy substance for dogs to eat.

rice syrup?? molasses or honey is only thing dogs could eat that is okay for them so is this product super bad I wondering now..

there no problem with product first one just stop sending it...I could give you my detail reason why...trial product was okay but I started to wonder if dog just eat anything if you give something he scoops up and eats it.

Product itself after month is okay but then he started to have withdrawal problem that he had...when dad forgot to give him first dosage. Reason I rather have him administer the dosage is because it makes him not think he not forgotten but "Padfoot" got distress case of heebie Jeebies where he craved those joint treats. If you want to give them everyday its okay but note it addictive from moment on.

Which why I to opt out auto send out, stop sending to us.

Mar 18, 2019

Instaflex — instaflex order charged to my credit card without my consent, and product sent to me without my knowledge.

I was send a 14 day sample package of Instaflex in the mail. It did nothing to help with joint pain. Then...

Instaflex — unauthorized credit card charges

On tuesday, dec 18, 2018, the following charge was made to my discover card: Ddl*instaflexa 30day spl...

Instaflex — unauthorized credit charges

Ordered free sample. Tried it, was ok-not the best. Your company sent me a month's supply and charged my...

Instaflex — direct digital/instaflex

You have no legal rights to my debit account and withdraw funds from my bank! I never approved of thi...

Instaflex — asked to discontinue mailings months ago.

You have been sending me Instaflex for months even though several months ago – I quit opening the package...

Instaflex — instaflex free sample

I was charged for the free sample shipping then 2 weeks later, I got a bottle in the mail costing me70.00! I...

Instaflexunauthorized use of my debit card

Ordered 6 dollar sample then two weeks later they took 80 dollars out of my bank and shipped another bottle. They are very hard to get a refund from.I immediately canceled my debit card because on the bank statement said it was a reoccuring charge.if you look at the other complaints the average person gets took for three months before getting them to stop.
        Make sure when you send the product back you do not just mark it return to sender.take to the post office and send certified mail pr otherwise they will claim they did not receive it.mail to the salt lake city address or they will not refund

Instaflex UCII — instaflex uc ii

Read the fine prints when you order the samples. My advice is not even order the sample. Very deceptive...

Instaflex — instaflex joint pill

I ordered the 14 day sample of Instaflex and soon found that I was being billed for a 30 days supply each...

Instaflexinstaflex capsules

I clicked on this sight to see what it was. I finally closed the sight and did not request a free trial or a monthly order. I received a bottle in the mail with no invoice or any papers. I didn't even know who it was from till I got a charge on my credit card for $74.98. I called my credit card to em ove the charge. I have received no more product but have 2 more charges for $74.98 each. I live on Social Security and would never order something like this. They don't give you a price till you enter your information. In my ignorance I thought I had logged out but they kept my information and now I'm fighting to get my money back.

Instaflex — deception

I ordered a free sample of Instaflex but paid 4.95 shipping and handling on my credit card. To my surprise...

Instaflex — scam

signed up for 1 month free sample told it would cost shipping 4, 98. Instead I have checked my online charge...

Instaflexordered sample only, charged for next month 74.00

Ordered a sample for a two week supply for shipping only charge of $4.99. Within next two weeks was charged on my bank account for another 30 day supply for $74.00. Never ordered any more and did not agree to be charged for another shipment. Called their phone number listed and spoke to someone named Matt, told him I wanted a credit on my bank account and not to ship anymore products. He said his manager said he could only credit my account for $40.00 since the product had already been shipped, This is a scam, since I now researched it online and found out that many others have also done the same as I did. They also have been charged this $74.00.

• Am
                Amira Malik Sep 23, 2019

Same thing happened to me. They need to be reported to the FTC.

“If you’ve been ripped off or scammed, complain to the Federal Trade Commission. It can help put the bad guys out of business. To file a complaint, just go to www.ftc.gov/complaint or call 1-877-FTC-HELP.”

Instaflex — did not order but was charged

I ordered the free trial offer for $4.99 and I also got a bottle of joint support I did not sign up for...