InstacartDeactivating my account / do not work for this company

R Oct 09, 2020 Review updated:

My acct was deactivated today. I went to see if any batches were available only to find it deactivated. When I checked my email, it stated that a customer said a delivery was not made. First of all I do not steal from anyone. Secondly, the email stated send in any supporting content I my have to support the fact that I delivered the order. When I asked them to inform me of the order they were referring to, the only response I got was after carefully reviewing the information we decided to keep you acct. inactive. What information they reviewed when I have not had the opportunity to present anything from my end, I done many batches so I need to know which one they referring to. Thirdly I work 2 jobs and I don't need to nor do I steal from anyone. Instacart do not operate with any integrity. They are only thinking about a few cents and losing great contracted workers over liars. I hope it is worth it because I do not like being unheard or wrongfully accused, so this is just the beginning of the platforms that I plan on informing people of how this company operates. This is not the first incident. A few days ago, the customer cancelled the batch and they gave me a cancellation point. When I contact them about it they still did not rectify the problem. All I say is, I am on to the next platform to tell everyone about the one sided, unprofessionalism of this so called company.

• Cr
    Cronos Oct 22, 2020

I am having exactly the same experience with InstaCart. My account has been deactivated for some reason and have called many times trying to get it resolved. They won't take my password, keep sending me an 3-mail to change my password. When I do, they still won't take it. I am disabled temporarily and can't go to the grocery store, have to try to find someone to go for me which is not always possible. I have gotten no satisfaction with trying to get this resolved and paid my $99 fee and it is still valid. I am fed up with this.