Having problems with SkipTheDishes?

SkipTheDishes Customer Service Contacts

600 - 136 Market Ave.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada - R3B0P4

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SkipTheDishes Customer Service. Initial SkipTheDishes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SkipTheDishes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SkipTheDishes. Discuss the issues you have had with SkipTheDishes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

SkipTheDishesCharging for delivery bags and not delivered

Hi
I order terminal bags or delivery bags id=TBC160672771009
Name Ehsanullah
I texted. email several times for SkipTheDishes because I didn't receive bags and they said we delivered by amazon I call amazon and they said we don't have this tracking number so Iam really sad with SkipTheDishes they are fraud they order from amazon and Skip the dishes asking from me to find ur delivery from amazon. So finally I want complain from this company

SkipTheDishesBonus offers

Skipthedishes sent me an email with a bonus 7, 000 points if I place an order within 5 days. I did so and met all of the offer's requirements. It is now December 30 and still waiting for the points. I have chatted with customer support 4 times now, each chat ends with a promise of the points in my account within 24 hours. A lie every time. Will have to contact them a 5th time to hear the same empty promise. This is the second time they failed to honour a promotion. The first one was at least honoured after contacting customer service but they made me go through hoops, sending screenshots of the offer as if I was making it up - how do you not know your own promotions?

Dec 08, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Did not provide any service to me and took my money

On November 13 2020 a order was placed as a the button was hit by young child as I was looking at the cost of...

SkipTheDishesPossible theft

I had Kate deliver Subway to my home [protected] Ave NW Edmonton AB) on Saturday Nov 28/20 at 12:15pm.
      She drove a red Fiat, drove on the sidewalk.
      She took note of my Christmas decorations (Led Birch Tree).
      Then the next morning a female drove up in a black car and ran right up to the very decoration that was spotted the day before. She did this at 8am.
      I have video, have gone to the police, it was on the news last night, TikTok, Instagram and many other media outlets. It was either your driver or an acquaintance.
      Please help me in trying to find this person. I can send you all the videos I have.
      Needless to say, I won't be using Skip the Dish as I don't know who is coming to my home.

SkipTheDishesMoney stolen

I have had money taken from credit card and not refunded like they said. Also I have been waiting for a manager to call me in regards to missing money and food and they say someone will and they don't call.. We had a incident when the driver disappeared with our food. We waited over a hour and half and the female waiting ended up collapsing from diabetic shock. We contacted the company and they still wont help us.

Nov 22, 2020

SkipTheDishes — No delivery and no customer service

Yesterday, November 21, I ordered through Skip the Dishes, from Moxie's, order # [protected]. For over...

Nov 20, 2020

Skip the Dishes — Customer service

I was looking at the cost of an order on Skip The DIshes on Friday November 13 2020, my son hit the send...

SkipTheDishesFood delivery

Ordered lunch from KFC Barrie Ontario at 12:10pm. Received a text alert at 12:57pm stating my courier is about to arrive. It is now 2pm and nothing has arrived. Called the store about the status of the delivery and they said they would contact Skip The Dishes to find out what happened. Never heard back from them either.
          My KFC order #[protected]-3521
          I would like a refund to my credit card for the total $18.94
          My name is Charles Hurst and I can be reached at [protected] or [protected]@live.ca

Thank you.

Oct 03, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Order # [protected] food delivery missing, online support is useless

I ordered restaurant food through Skip the Dishes, got a cell phone message that the order is delivered. I...

SkipTheDishesMy account has been hacked 3 times by someone at skip the dishes september 2020

I have used this service once. My bank account has been hacked three times by skipthedishes for over $400.00. Perhaps you should be more diligent with your security or whomever you have delivering food.

Why does this keep happening? I have had 3 new bank cards this month and now have to go in for another new one! If this happens again, I am going to file a police report against skipthedishes and hoping they can find whomever is taking money out of my account.

Jul 22, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Customer service chat

Tonight I had made an order for delivery, two mins later I got a message saying something about a pick-up...

SkipTheDishesDelay in change of ownership account

I own Pizza La Rosa at 2555 Victoria Park Avenue since July 7, 2020. I have been requesting change of account number from the previous owner to me. Please refer to my emails from July 8th to your attention. There has been no response/action from your company and I am very disappointed with the way things are functioning at your end. Your earliest action is highly appreciated.

• Av
                  AveryH Nov 26, 2020

Honestly use uber eats, They are way better and Anyone associated with slip does not get my business Just a heads up that I am not the only one

May 17, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Unable to clear order pending payment.

RE: Frozen order on account # #[protected] 15 May 2020 Gurleen D. (SkipTheDishes Help Centre) Sun 2020-05-17...

SkipTheDishesCharge on card

On Saturday May 9, 2020 at approximately 5:10 Pm we placed an order on your website for Verns pizza for 63.14. When watching the GPS I noticed when the driver was in the park that we live in that I forgot to give my unit number. I got on your site and told support the unit number. I spoke to Rawjit and he checked into the order and advised me that the food would be at our door within 5 to 7 minutes. Well the food never showed up. I would like either a refund for this order or at least a credit for future use. I live on pensions so I dont have that kind of money to throw away. I have contacted the company and was told that they would contact me within 24-48 hours and havent heard a thing. I also emailed them and never heard back. I am not impressed with the service.

• Updated by Jackie Deboer · May 14, 2020

I sent a complaint but would like to give you my new contact details. [email protected] Please see prior complaint regarding MaY 9, 2020. I just wanted to update my email address as the other address I gave you I cant get into anymore

SkipTheDishesCustomer service and refund

I ordered via skip the dish delivery for the time. With COVID-19 I ordered McDonalds order number order order #[protected].
                  Order was to take 21min however this turned to 1h20min. Skip the dish offered me 5.00$ on my next order. Driver gave me the wrong order. I tried chat, I tried email no response after 72hrs. I had to go back to McDonald and repay my order as skip the dish was responsible. I just want a refund 29.84 for food I never received is that to complicates. Picture 1 is the order received and Picture 2 order made Online

Customer service and refund
                  Customer service and refund

• Ro
                      Rod Deamer Sep 28, 2020

I never got my order twice to my house and no one is getting back to me. my name is rod deamer my order # was [protected] I just tried again to order some food and if it happens again I will report this to the better bussnes board here in barrie on. I would like a call back please [protected]

Apr 26, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Unauthorized card charges

Good morning. I have 2 withdrawls from Skip the dishes on my account. I talked to someone on the chat who...

SkipTheDishesMy charge card

My name is Denise a McEntire I live in Hartford Connecticut Someone use my credit card and place the order today for some food for $24 and some change I live in Hartford Connecticut I did not order no food I would like that Information canceled My number is [protected] [protected]@yahoo.com I don't know how someone got my Information or use my card.

SkipTheDishesMap is incomplete

Live in a trailer court. 141 units. About half not on the STD map. Said we are outside delivery area and not on Google maps. INCORRECT. Neighbour 10 feet away is on STD map as is one directly across the street. But others on this lane are not - even though they are on Google maps. Whoever transferred data from Google to STD map got lazy. Losing a lot of business. Restaurants doing own delivery have no problem. Chat person would not even check.

Apr 09, 2020

SkipTheDishes — Skip the dishes support team

Canada Health and Safety is not allowing delivery after main door in the buildins and there are resctriction...

Winnipeg

SkipTheDishesWorst company to work with.

They do not train their couriers and restaurants end up loosing money working with them. I will each and every person to order online and pickup.
                        Every time we prep order and end up getting complaint with missing items. We work with other delivery partners never has any problem. Why with skip the dishes.
                        They steel food..