Menu

reviews & complaints

Delivery.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Delivery.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Delivery.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Delivery.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Delivery.com complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Delivery.com reviews & complaints

4:12 am EDT

Delivery.com bad experience

I ordered food and they said it will be delivered within one hour. It didn't arrive and I called the restaurant. I was told that they didn't send anything and actually didn't receive information about it. That was very strange. Now I want a refund because they took off my money in a minute. Unfortunately, their customer service is slow and doesn't seem to be interested in my issues.

4:56 am EDT

Delivery.com unbelievable!

Is it ok that they cancelled a delivery forty minutes after ordering?!
That wasn't the first time and I'm sure I didn't everything correctly. I placed my order and was immediately charged (as usual). The order was confirmed and I started to wait. But 40 minutes later they called me and said that due to several reasons the delivery was cancelled. Yes, but my money was taken.
Trying to get my money back, but no one picks up the phone. Great...

W
6:03 am EDT

Delivery.com bad experience

This was a terrible experience.
They delivered a cold food and it was extremely not delicious. And they brought it from a different place.
I immediately called them and heard their apologies for the inconvenience. I was said that they mixed up orders, which means that my food was delivered to someone else. I don't know what to say except for "bad bad bad"

Is Delivery.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Delivery.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Delivery.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Delivery.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Delivery.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Delivery.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Delivery.com. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

A long registered date for delivery.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Delivery.com as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Delivery.com's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Delivery.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Delivery.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Delivery.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Delivery.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Delivery.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
4:35 am EDT

Delivery.com very disrespectful

They forgot to notify me about cancelling my order, even though I was waiting for it for about one hour. Thank god I called them and found out it. I just wasted my time. To refund my money I have to wait for 4 days. Why so long?
This is wild.
Please do something to organize your job, or you will start losing customers for treating them that way.

Read full review of Delivery.com and 1 comment