Ingles Marketsrude deli operations manager

I had stopped by to pick up few groceries and was leaving the produce
area to heading to the Deli Dept and and saw an employee she did not
even speak to me or anything but that is not what was bothering me
Then I went over to the bakery got some bread an I observed this
blond female talking very rude and unprofessional to the clerk in the deli.So the I pick up some other groceries and went back to the Deli.
Got some lunch meat And I ask who the rude blond was And she informed me it was the deli operations manger for the district.
I was shocked. she talks to her employees that way?

• Gravitytheseducer May 04, 2012

DM's and managers are usually always nasty to employees because they are viewed as incompetent and unimportant and they only make min wage. DM's especially have an attitude that they are so important and employees should be kissing the ground they walk on. No big surprise here!

• Es
    essamri Nov 04, 2009

oh trust me I've had way worse, but i have to say at my store, the deli is the ### of it. we're always understaffed, and when we make above average sales, our budgeted hours get cut even more. we're currently 4 employees in the deli. and we're the largest loblaws outside of montreal, throughout the day there are some serious clientele rushes where we even have to miss our breaks because when "jean-guy" and "mélanie" want their bologne cut thick, they really meant thick enough to be fried, but forgot to mention that and now want a fresh kilo.

and when we slip up for the slightest things, this ### who's already had his car vandalised at other stores, just so happens to be the regional manager gives me a god damned write up because as i was passing by the fishery I asked my buddy when he finished . that's it.