The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved India Yamaha Motor — very poor customer service offered by the officials while selling spare parts
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Today, i.e. 12.11.2019 I visited BUDHIA TRADE IMPEX PRIVATE LIMITED at Ranchi to purchase a new meter cable for my Yamaha SS125 bike and the officials (Sanjay, Rishi and Kishan) present there appeared to be very reluctant to entertain me as a customer. They had a very casual attitude and they said to me they needed to identify whether the item was available in their inventory or not. They left me waited for 15 mins and in between on several requests they simply said I needed to wait further. After around 15-20 mins one official named Kishan said that it would take longer to identify the availability of the product since the server isn't working and moreover they cannot sell less than 5 pieces. When I said why couldn't he tell this to me before that they do not sell below five products and simply not waste my time, they did not answer. Only reiterated that they needed to identify first whether the product was available or not which made no sense since they wouldn't sell me the product in 1 quantity. I asked them the complaint no. so that I could escalate the matter of server slowdown to the authority and also enquire about the restrictions of sales of one product, no matter what the value is; since I never ever faced such issues on my previous purchases of Yamaha Genuine products from various outlets such as M.R. Auto Traders, Kolkata who had always been very cordial to their customers. The officials present there did not provide me the complaint number and told me in a very rough voice, "do whatever you can, tell whoever you can, nothing will hapeen". I was awestruck with their arrogant behavior and attitude. They do not have the bare minimum courtsey and do not know how to talk to the customers being in service industry. Being a loyal customer to Yamaha Motor Company for over ten years it really pains me when I see that few of the officials do not have the bare minimum knowledge about how to talk and deal with the customers. Yamaha being one of the pioneers in kyzen and customer satisfaction I expect Yamaha Motor Company will deal with this matter highhandedly so that these things do not occur at their service ends and ruin its reputation.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More India Yamaha Motor Complaints & Reviews
- Yamaha - yamaha motor - bike service complaint against orion motors, bayamaha motor - bike service complaint against perfect riders, bangalore 26/11/2009
- India Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - SUBSTANDARD PRODUCT AND SERVICE
- Yamaha - pathetic after saler service/non availablility of spares
- Yamaha - poor service of yamaha
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha waverunner gp1800
- Yamaha India - Yamaha worst after sale response
- Yamaha Motor Pvt. Ltd. - yamaha fz-s version 2 military green
- India Yamaha Motor - amount refund
- Yamaha - Yamaha 2018 star venture tc javp38y4000135
- India Yamaha Motor - complaint regarding misbehave by mahavir motors gutkar mandi hp