Indane Gas - Iocdelivery delay of domestic gas cylinder

S

I am a customer of Indane Gas for last 5 years. I have booked for a refill of gas cylinder. Firstly the agent refused to take booking and told me that he will not take booking before 25 days of last delivery of refilled cylinder. I booked for refilling of cylinder after 25 days though there are no such restrictions by central government. In a recent statement by government it is stated that one can book refilling of gas cylinder even after two weeks. Worst part comes now, I have not received refilled cylinder even after booking done before 12 days.

I request officials to please look in to this matter. Without GAS how I will cook my food. I have arrange for some carosene so that i can cook food by old age stove.

• Ka
    Kaushik ghosh dastidar Aug 21, 2018

Dear Sir
    I got a message on 16th Aug that slip is generated for delivery of cylinder but till today cylinder is not yet delivered at my home.
    Consumer no - 49339
    Distributor name : Survey Park Gas Service, Kolkata
    This is a regular phenomena. Please look into it.

Regards
    Kaushik
    [protected]

• Ga
    Gagan Bihari Rout Sep 14, 2011

Dear sir,
    I booked my cylinder dated 27/07/11, my consumer no. is KT 18711 on GLOBAL Indane, F-7/1, Panchsakha Nagar.Dumduma, Bhubaneswar-751019, Orissa([protected]/2472622/6444299. I have not received my LPG booked cylinder. I phoned so many times, even I personally went to Agency, but still I have not received cylinder after 15 days. It is not first time, I am facing same type of problem regularly. Every time service provider said that the LPG cylinder not supply timly by the GOV. so I am helpless.

kindly help me in this matter.
    Gagan Bihari Rout,
    Consumer No.KT 18711
    Contact No. - [protected]

SAnjeev kumar singh Jan 13, 2010

Dear sir,
    I booked my cylinder dated 29/12/09, my consumer no. is 22940 on Jaunpur Gas Agency, Line bazar JAUNPUR (U.P.). I have not received my LPG booked cylinder. I phoned so many times, even I personally went to Agency, but still I have not received cylinder after 15 days. It is not first time, I am facing same type of problem last six month. Every time service provider said that the LPG cylinder not supply timly by the GOV. so I am helpless.

kindly help me in this matter.

SAnjeev kumar singh
    Consumer No.22940
    Contact No. - [protected]

SAMUEL DHYRIAM Oct 17, 2008

Dear sir,
    My customer number is 2442. at PATTAMMAL GAS AGENCY IN MUDICHUR ROAD, WEST TAMBARAM, CHENNAI-600045. I booked the gas on [protected] and till date it has not been delivered. To-days date is 17-10-2008. when I enquired they told me it will take another five days. and put the blame on late delivery of load. PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AND DO YOUR BEST TO HEPL CUSTOMER LIKE ME. WE ARE ONLY DEPENDING ON THE COOKING GAS ONLY.
    Thanking you,

KAILASHNAGAR, NEAR CANCER HOSPITAL
    LUDHIANA
    MOBILE NO :- [protected]

Anil Digra Sep 04, 2008

I am a customer of Arun Gas service who is dealer of IOC in ludhiana.After the agency got sespended, i am not able to get cylinder refilled as the other agencies keep me running from one to another saying that other one will book your gas.As my address is of c/o Oswal Woolen Mills limited, G.t.Road, Sherpur Ludhiana, i should get gas from inder gas service, shimlapuri but that fellow is very abusive and refuses me saying that i have allocation for sherpur and as G.T. road is written in your address i will not book your gas go to Bachan gas.the other fellow also says the same thing. please help me to find which agency i have to go for getting gas. my customer no .is 37667-A

waiting for response

anil digra
    C/o Oswal Woolen Mills Ltd.,
    G.T. Road,
    Sherpur, Ludhiana

Mobile [protected]

• Ba
    BALRAM SINGH Oct 24, 2007

The above cited complaint often occurs. When we ask the gas agency to book the gas they tell your last delivery date is less than 20 days. Now our gas agency asking to bring the following documents alongwith when to book the gas.

1 Copy of Ration Card
    2 Copy of Voter Card

I fail to understand why these documents are required becoz when new connection is issued all these documents are submitted. Is this company's policy? Because we face a lot of problem. We have to wait for several hours in standing a queue. Is this possible for a serving couple.

Name of Gas Agency : INDER GAS AGENCY - LUDHIANA(PUNJAB)
    PHONE NO. [protected]

Waiting for a positive response.

Thanks

Balram Singh
    3622/2, St.No.5, Opp.G.S.Products
    Gill Market, New Janta Nagar - Ludhiana (Punjab)
    Phone: [protected]