Having problems with In-N-Out Burger?

In-N-Out Burger Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 1:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with In-N-Out Burger Customer Service. Initial In-N-Out Burger complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for In-N-Out Burger above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about In-N-Out Burger. Discuss the issues you have had with In-N-Out Burger and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

In-N-Out Burgersubjected employees to isocyanates

I am a former employee of In-N-Out Burger. We was a loyal, dedicated, always got great reviews for 8 years. What did he get in exchange? Lungs of a 90 year old, severe COPD, asthmatic bronchitis caused by chemical exposure.
Unbeknownst to me the last four years I worked I was being exposed DAILY to dangerous toxic and deadly isocyanates chemicals. In-N-Out Burger never provided the me or the other men in the painting department with the proper respirator a PAPR. They violated several OSHA laws and I have the letters to prove it.
They claim to be a Christian Company but have done nothing Christian like. As soon as my I got sick and went to the doctor, they fired me within a few weeks for BS reasons. I filed for unemployment and this "Christian" company jumped at the opportunity to fight it. EDD found in my favor.in-N-Out Burger didn't like that so the appealed and the judge found in my favor again saying "the claimant (me) was discharged for reasons other then misconduct". This was the reason I was fired. Even EDD found their firing to be BS.
This "Christian company" has left me severely ill and without any medical coverage. No money to pay a private doctor. No way to obtain the medicines I need for my lungs.
Ironic that in my termination letter in-n-out burger states "we value honesty and integrity and rely on each of our associates to accept responsibility for their actions". Wow they clearly are a do as I say and not as I do "christian"company.
Please spread the word and pass it
Follow me on twitter @innoutkilling

• Ro
      Roger. Oct 04, 2013

If this is the same man I knew and worked with at Apex Painting, he smoked non stop, chewed tobacco and drank a lot. Should have quit that lifestyle and seen a doctor before blaming a sound company. Roger.

In - N - Out Burgerexposing employees to isocyanates!

I am a former employee of in-n-out burger. We was a loyal, dedicated, always got great reviews for 8 years. What did he get in exchange? Lungs of a 90 year old, severe copd, asthmatic bronchitis caused by chemical exposure.
    Unbeknownst to me the last four years I worked I was being exposed daily to dangerous toxic and deadly isocyanates chemicals.in-n-out burger never provided the me or the other men in the painting department with the proper respirator a papr. They violated several osha laws and I have the letters to prove it.
    They claim to be a christian company but have done nothing christian like. As soon as my I got sick and went to the doctor, they fired me within a few weeks for bs reasons. I filed for unemployment and this "christian" company jumped at the opportunity to fight it. Edd found in my favor.in-n-out burger didn't like that so the appealed and the judge found in my favor again saying "the claimant (me) was discharged for reasons other then misconduct". This was the reason I was fired. Even edd found their firing to be bs.
    This "christian company" has left me severely ill and without any medical coverage. No money to pay a private doctor. No way to obtain the medicines I need for my lungs.
    They are doing everything to fight and postpone my workers comp case. Step up to the plate and you take responsibility for your actions! Practice what you preach!
    Please spread the word and pass it
    Follow me on twitter @innoutkilling

• Li
        liberty1776 Oct 01, 2013

What exactly does the painting department at In and Out Burger paint? Are you involved in construction of new facilities, and if you are, isn't your complaint with the construction company you work for?

Christine Poe Nov 13, 2013

No In-N-Out Burger has their own painting and maintenance and remodel crews. They are all full time yearly positions.

• To
        Tommy978 Jun 16, 2019

I was next in line and there was two cashiers as mine gossip with another co worker and the other calling other customers behind me I waited over 5 mins till she helped us and she clearly saw us but she continues to talk non business related stuff to her coworker

• Je
        Jesusgarcia Sep 02, 2019

I ordered animal style fries and they only put half of the fries animal style and the rmajority of the sauce wasnt even on the fries instead they were on the side of the container

Comments

• Li
        Liss34 Oct 12, 2019

Everything was cold and the fries were also old
        Not warm but cold
        Just left there
        I understand warm but old and cold ?
        Management should not allow this to happen
        They should be checking temp
        Regardless of how busy they are
        Got it from the drive thru ate it in my car
        So no excuse on the temp
        Please fix this problem