[Resolved] Imperial Tobacco Australiawhite of 50g

R Sep 29, 2019

Hi team,

Unfortunately I would like to address an issue I recently had with white of 50g, I had just bought this product and unfortunately had so many stems in it I think on 20g of it was smokeable, never had a problem in the past and love the product, just unfortunate that I had spent the money and got nothing for it, very unhappy

Rohan beugelaar

• Resolution Statement

• Imperial Tobacco Australia Customer Care's Response · Oct 07, 2019

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.