Imperial Tobacco AustraliaDr Pat distinctive "pipe" tobacco 50g

B Oct 30, 2021

Greetings, This is not really a complaint, more of an inquiry.
I purchased a 50G pouch of Dr Pat Distinctive tobacco. I asked if it was Pipe Tobacco, as I had only ever purchased it in tins, I had been buying it for around 20 years, but had not been smoking my pipes for around 12 months, I was assured it was Pipe Tobacco. Upon opening the pouch, the aroma was different to what I remembered, the tobacco appeared to be a finer cut, not as dark, and it smoked "hot". Certainly not what my Dr Pat used to be. The Bar-code is...
[protected] (see attached photo's) I am not after anything, just wishing to know if it is, or, is not Pipe Tobacco, I believe it is NOT Pipe Tobacco. I reckon when paying close to $130.00 (not your fault) I should not be getting stuff that is not the quality of good Pipe Tobacco., and tobacconists should know the difference.
If I am to continue to smoke my Pipes, I need to know I can purchase good quality Pipe tobacco!
Kindest regards,
Bob Fenney.

Dr Pat distinctive "pipe" tobacco 50g
Dr Pat distinctive "pipe" tobacco 50g

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 03, 2021

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.