Imperial Tobacco Australiachampion legendary rich red 50g

T Nov 15, 2018

To whom it may concern,

I have been smoking the subject tobacco for the past 15 years and I'm getting more frustrated by the amount of non-smokable contents in each pouch (branches and poorly processed leafy material). It all adds up to approximately 3-5g per pouch.
Also, the strength of the tobacco seems to very from what I'll call normal, to very strong. This makes me think that it is another brand/blend that has been incorrectly packaged.
With prices on the rise, none of the above is acceptable.
Granted, I have recently moved house/address, but your product should remain consistant.
I'm considering changing brand in an effort to find better taste and value for money.
I hope this feedback is of some value to you.
Regards
Tim

RESOLVED

• Imperial Tobacco Australia's response · Nov 20, 2018

At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on [protected] to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.