IKEAFurnitures/Delivery

U

Case number [protected]
I am contacting you to express my frustration with your organisation as there has been no response to my complaint.
I ordered couple of furniture from IKEA Canton, MI store about 2 weeks ago and paid for delivery, but unfortunately one of the item is not in stock and one computer desk was delivered opened box/broken items etc. I called IKEA right away to setup a case number and emailed pictures as requested on very same day. 2 days after, didn't hear back, I called again and waited 25+ mins to talk to someone who pretty much said, "calm down, someone will call you back in 72 hours". Again nothing happened so I called in to be on hold for 30 mins and transferred to resolution team, and waited on hold for 45+ mins and no one ansfered.

I called back again, and someone helped me to schedule to for delivery on 8/23 between 10am-1pm, I took day off at work and stayed home, but no one way there to do the delivery. I called again, and customer car rep said they were delayed, and it wont be delivered, and she said she left a voice mail to resolution team and someone will call me right away. 24 hours late, I'm still waiting!

[removed]