IKEA — did not get a refund
On July 30th I bought an Ikea bed with a delivery online for 444$. The delivery was schedule for August 10th. As I call the day before verify the exact time I was notified there are significant delays to my area and they will provide the bed in another 2 weeks. Since I needed a bed sooner I decided to cancel. I canceled the order on August 14th with a promise I will get the delivery fees as well due to the delay.
I was promised to get the money up to 10 business days. After 10 days passed with no refund I called again, but couldn't get them on the phone.
More IKEA Complaints & Reviews
- Ikea Aneboda Bed Frame - ikea cheap furniture 
- Ikea Credit Card - ikea credit card is a drama! 
- Ikea / Brimnes Storage Bed - bad service/incorrect details 
- IKEA USA - don't shop there 
- IKEA - malm base and sulton fjordgard mattress - the worst 
- Ikea Kitchen Remodel - kitchen remodel / incompetence; poor customer service
- IKEA - delivery service
- IKEA - delivery issues
- IKEA - snapped finger
- IKEA - Furnitures/Delivery