IKEAdid not get a refund

S Sep 13, 2018

On July 30th I bought an Ikea bed with a delivery online for 444$. The delivery was schedule for August 10th. As I call the day before verify the exact time I was notified there are significant delays to my area and they will provide the bed in another 2 weeks. Since I needed a bed sooner I decided to cancel. I canceled the order on August 14th with a promise I will get the delivery fees as well due to the delay.
I was promised to get the money up to 10 business days. After 10 days passed with no refund I called again, but couldn't get them on the phone.

did not get a refund