Menu
IHOP Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

IHOP
reviews and complaints

www.ihop.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.2 908 Reviews

How responsive is IHOP's customer service?

58 Resolved
839 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how IHOP handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with IHOP and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for IHOP has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

IHOP reviews and complaints 908

Filter reviews by rating
2 reviews
9 reviews
Sort by:

Newest IHOP reviews and complaints

K

IHOP Mixed Experience at IHOP: Good Food and Prices, Inconsistent Service

I went to IHOP the other day and I gotta say, the food is pretty good. The prices ain't too bad either. But let me tell ya, the service ain't always the best. Sometimes I get a server who's on top of things and other times, not so much. And don't even get me started on the hosts. They could use some serious help in the customer service department. Overall, I'd say IHOP is worth a visit for the food and prices, but don't expect top-notch service every time.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Disappointing Experience at IHOP in Greer/Taylors SC: Overpriced Food and Poor Service

IHOP in Greer/Taylors SC was not a good experience for me and my family. We waited for almost an hour for our food, and when it finally arrived, it was not worth the wait. The food was overpriced and not the best quality. I think that next time we will go to Waffle House instead. The service was not great either, as our server seemed to be in a rush and did not take the time to make sure that we were satisfied with our meal. Overall, I was disappointed with my experience at IHOP and would not recommend it to others.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Mixed Review of IHOP: Delicious Food, but Inconsistent Service and Attitude

IHOP is one of my go-to places for a delicious meal. The pancakes and shakes are my absolute favorites. However, I have noticed that the staff's attitude can be a bit of a problem. It seems like the basics of service are missing, which can be frustrating. Every time I visit, I notice that the tables are not cleaned, which is a bit of a turn-off.

Despite these issues, I am willing to give IHOP another chance. I hope that the service will improve, and the staff will be more attentive to their customers' needs. If things do not get better, I may have to reconsider my loyalty to this restaurant.

Overall, I would recommend IHOP to anyone looking for a tasty meal. The food is top-notch, and the prices are reasonable. However, be prepared for some minor issues with the service. If you can overlook these problems, you will have a great dining experience.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Disappointing Experience at IHOP: Long Wait Times and Lack of Care from Workers

Every time I go to IHOP, I'm always let down. I've been going there for over ten years and every time I go, I can never seem to get my food in a timely manner. It's like the workers there don't care about their job and are just there to collect a paycheck. I've been to IHOP in four different states and about ten different cities and I can honestly say that I wouldn't go back to any of them. It's just sad to see a restaurant with such a long history fall so far.

IHOP Mixed Feelings: A Review of IHOP's Food and Customer Service

IHOP is a restaurant that I have visited a few times and I must say that the customer service is not up to par. The servers don't seem to be happy with their jobs and they don't even smile. It's like they don't want to be there.

When it comes to the food, I have mixed feelings. The bacon is very small and not cooked properly. It's like they just throw it on the plate without any care. The burgers are seasoned well, but sometimes the meat is raw and they don't want to make a new one. This is very frustrating.

On the other hand, the pancakes are fluffy and dry. They are definitely the highlight of the menu. The salad needs to be tossed more, but it's still decent. The milkshakes are good, but they are a bit overpriced.

If you order from Uber Eats or any other delivery service, be prepared for them to forget half of your order. They don't even try to make accommodations or replace the missing items. It's like they don't care about their customers.

Overall, IHOP has its ups and downs. The food can be hit or miss, but the pancakes are definitely worth a try. The customer service needs improvement and they need to work on their attention to detail when it comes to orders.

B

IHOP Mixed Experience at IHOP: Great Food, Disappointing Service

I recently had an experience with IHOP and I must say, it was quite frustrating. I decided to call in and make an online order with someone over the phone. I repeated what I wanted and how I wanted it prepared, but somehow they still managed to mess it up! I was quite disappointed with the service I received.

When I arrived at the restaurant, I noticed that the service was slim pickings. There was only one waiter or waitress and they seemed to make me wait a good 10-15 minutes before I could be seated, even though the whole restaurant was open to seating. Hmmm... I wonder why that is?

However, when it comes to their food, I have no complaints. The taste is great and the quality is good. My only issue is that I wish the food would come with more of what the picture looks like. It can be quite misleading and disappointing when you receive less than what you expected.

Overall, my experience with IHOP was a bit of a mixed bag. While the food was good, the service could definitely use some improvement. I hope they take customer feedback into consideration and work on making their service better.

V
12:17 pm EDT

IHOP Restaurant

I and 3 others went for breakfast on Monday 6/19/23 in Mount Vernon, Wa 98273. This turned out to be the most unpleasant dining experience that I have ever had. The staff allowed 2-3 children to almost continually scream and cry out at the top of their lungs! The behavior lasted the entire hour we were there. We could not have a normal conversation because the noise level was so loud. I left with a headache and upset stomach.

I know staff are not able always to intervene but this was above normal. The parents should have been spoken to and asked to quiet the children some, this was all happening at the same table. I would assume that if this was adults being abnormally loud and disruptive something would have been said. I did state my complaint at check out but was met with a bland statement if oh, that's too bad.

Desired outcome: apology and reimbursement of bill

M
7:13 am EDT

IHOP Eggs

I dont want to make it seem like i’m complaining but, the eggs are off, I don’t know what it is, taste is ok but the texture is way off I got scrambled with cheese and onion and green peppers, I love scrambled but these eggs… can I request cracked scrambled so they don’t use the “ready made scrambled”? I’m assuming to save prep time they are getting these already mixed. I think if you move away from the ready mix stuff and get customers back in the ihops

Desired outcome: Please crack the eggs and scramble on request

S
3:38 pm EDT

IHOP General comments

IHOP #3259

I had breakfast at this IHOP a week or so ago, upon leaving I spoke to the manager. I told her I was a nurse and one of her waitresses should not be serving without her hair put up or in a net! She is serving plates with shoulder length flying all over hair.

I went there today to get a gift card and her hair was the same! If I return again and it is not pinned up I will report it to the health dept.

Desired outcome: Waitress ties up her hair

C
3:18 pm EDT

IHOP Received cold food and the manager unprofessional.

On Sunday, May 7, 2023, we decided to eat at IHOP for breakfast, after church. We order coffee, Pepsi and two Sample Platter. However, our breakfast meat was cold, pancakes was so cold that the butter did not melt, the meat was not cook done. The coffee that was left on the table was cold. The waitress was very professional and apologize for the food. The lady's bathroom was dirty and had a foul smell and not clean.

I ask to speak to the manager, and he came out. He claims that an adjustment will be on my bill. However, there were no changes on the bill. My bill was $29.81 with a ten-dollar ($10.00) tip.

When you are a manager working for a well-known establishment, you must be in correct uniform, speak professional to a client that is paying their money for food. I am asking for me $29.81.

I have my receipt and I was trying to upload on your system for your review and approval. My name is Lillian Johnson [protected] and BettyAnn Kenan [protected]. Thank you for your assistance with this matter.

Desired outcome: Please refund my funds $28.81 or complimentary pass for two (2) at another IHOP. Your system will not let me upload my receipt for your office to review and approved for a complimentary pass for two. Email address [protected]@gmail.com

D
7:36 pm EDT

IHOP Complain about your service

My wife went Longwood garden for the weekend of 21st of April 2023, we stopped at this IHOP just befoer Kenneth Square for Longwood Garden. When we went into this Ihop it was almost empty there were about four people in there we waited ten minutes to be seated, When we were seated the young lady that came out had a ring around her nose gave us a menu as she left our table we noticed three to four tables with dishes on them empty with no people sitting there. All of the sudden our server starts cleaning the table without gloves she leaves to bring our food and after people started to come in a young man comes out to clear the tables, tables should be cleared before customer start to come in also there was a baby seat nnext to us in the way cleared after twenty minutes that we were eating an establishment like this should operate a lot better, be neater and hire older people that no how to run a business. Thank You

Desired outcome: I really don't want anything I will leave that up to you people I'm just letting you know if nobody never say anything then you woudn't know.

B
8:05 pm EDT

IHOP Customer service

Two consecutive weeks that I had to call for a waiter after being seated. 1st was the last week of Mar & 2nd was April 7th both was evening hours. 1st one I waited around 10mins. and when I got my order the sirloin tip was burn on one side. Took another 10mins to bring me another order. 2nd

one I was seated and this time I did not wait for 10 mins it was around 7mins. I ask to speak with the manager but the waiter did not like that I requested to see her boss & got an attitude. When the manager finally came she to did not like my tune of voice & started arguing with me & the same waiter came back into the conversation being aggressive & told me if I have a problem I can leave. The manager also told me to leave because I was making a scene when in reality they got upset because I call them out in front of everyone. I don't recognize any of those employees because when I deliver in this area which is around 10 time within 5 month I always come to this IHop.

Desired outcome: None, because I won't be eating in this location any longer.

K
9:35 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Poor service, servers inappropriately dressed, servers horseplaying, joking and laughing very loudly

Our server was named moira, she was dressed in a green shirt that was open in the back with gaping holes showing her bare skin and numerous tattoos as well as her bra hanging out in front and when she bent over you could see her bare breasts. several other servers had on sweatpants with torn legs from ankle to hip, pajama bottoms and hoodies and crocks. They were all joking and laughing VERY loudly and not paying any attention to customers nor were they doing any cleaning or side jobs . After getting our drink order she came back and said sorry I had to go to the bathroom. I had to get up to ask for a refill. Our server, Moira, never came back to the table. The food was actually prepared well and instead of tipping our server we gave each of the 3 male cooks a tip in person.We did not tip the server. Our server disappeared outside and left us waiting for our bill and no one else bothered to bring it to us. After approx. 20 min the server came back inside and still ignored us. We stood by our table with our coats on for a good 15 min before she finally said do you want you check now. The pepsi had a bad taste and when she was told about it she left the glasses on the table and brought mu wife a hot chocolate that was barely warm, and coffee that was so strong you could not drink it. My bill came to $67.63 which I could have walked out without paying very easily.

I was very dissatisfied with this visit . Since when are employees and Management not required to wear a uniform or nametag?

Desired outcome: I would like to see retraining and enforcement of policies and procedures, and the issue of inappropriate attire addressed.I feel a reinbursement of the amount of my bill would definately be warranted in this matter

S
10:05 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Horrible service, ignored by staff, wrong order waited over an hr for curside order

It wasn't what I paid or asked for when placing the order. They never even looked at my order just made something and handed it to me. I am beyond frustrated and furious w/the lack of customer service, attention to detail and care of consumer. I want something to be done about this. I didnt waste gas, money, my lumch break to stand and wait almost an hour for food I did not even order. I would like someone to contact me to resolve this issue and the way I was treated or not even acknowledged! Shana Snowden... [protected]@gmail.com. [protected]

Desired outcome: I would like an apology as well as acknowledgement of my experience. I should be refunded for the meal as well as my time. Since a curbside pickup was over an hour no one assisted me and the order was incorrect

Update by Shana Snowden
Mar 15, 2023 10:01 am EDT

I placed an online order at IHOP 3613 200 Town Centre Dr, Glen Mills, PA [protected]

Order # [protected]. The order was set at 1:18pm, I received a text that it would be ready at 1:33pm. I arrived at the store at 1:32pm and confirmed to the text that I have arrived at the store. I walked in to waitresses in the back of the store talking, laughing, and occasionally attending to customers. I tried to get each one's attention, however no one acknowledged me. No one inquired as to if I was being helped or why I was there. After standing at the front for over 30 minutes, I recognized the manager April. She came out of the kitchen and starts talking to the waitresses who laughed at something she said. I raised my had to get her attention, and she sent a waitress over. I asked immediately to speak to the manager by name.

Update by Shana Snowden
Mar 15, 2023 10:03 am EDT

She came over, I told her that I had placed an online order and waited over 30 mins still no one addressed me. She then walked to an pickup order and I told her I already looked and that it wasn't mine but had been sitting there when I arrived. She went to the back and almost 15 mins later comes out and says "I had them make it fresh for you" I told her I waited over 45 mins for an online order and it wasn't acceptable. She said the health inspector was there and she just yelled at everyone. Already past an hr into my break I take the food to my car open the order and it is incorrect.

H
7:37 pm EST

IHOP Manager Janesse rude to 3 black college teenagers

On February 27 th, 2023 At about 6pm my son and a couple of his friends went to the restaurant in Edmond, Oklahoma because it was National Pancake day and they thought it would be fun to go and do something. My son also mentions me that I should take his little siblings, which of course I did. They had fun and I got them hot cocoa. Anyway, so I tell my son to make sure you guys tip the waiter at least a $1.00 each. My son said, “Ok, I will.” So I get a call from my son and he was in disbelief of the service. They had ordered the free pancakes and water. The manager came up to them and asked if they were going to tip the waitress. At this point, my son said, “No.” Then the manager said, “Then all you guys need to leave right now.” My son then said, “ We are going to tip.” So, then she starts to pour the water. My son then tells her, “You know what we are not going to tip because you are being rude to us.” She tells them they have to leave. So, as they were leaving my son sees the waitress and he asked her, “Can I ask you a questions, why is it your manager only comes to us and ask us if we are going to pay you tip, but does not ask anyone else in the store?” The manager somehow hears the question and tells them “Everyone else is paying except for you guys.” Then she tells them, “You need to leave.” So, at this point my son calls me and I tell him let me have the number to the restaurant. He gives me the number and I am able to speak with the Manager Janeese (Not sure of the spelling of her name). I tell her about the boys in the restaurant situation and she tells me this. “ They were running my waitress ragged and they were being rude and very loud in the restaurant. The customers were very annoyed by them and they kept asking for for waitress to do stuff for them and kept ordering her around.” Im like ok this does not sound like these boys especially my son. My son was very shocked on her they were treated. So she kept going on stating that she told them she was going to call the police and that they can no longer return to her restaurant. So at this point I merged my son and husband in on the call. My son was so shocked and said, “What are you talking about?” She did not realize my son was on the other line and she started to stutter and try to come convince herself of the story she just made up. So my son kept telling her your waiter only came to our table twice, first to bring the water and the food. He said how can we run your waitress ragged when we only ordered one thing. He also told her that we were very quiet. They were only there at that restaurant because it was something neat to do for that evening.

Now a brief history about these boys. They just received a scholarship to attend the university this past January and are on a full ride football scholarship with no loans. This tells you right there that these are good kids. It not easy to get a scholarship like that and to not have one single loan attached to that. My son and the other boys are going to that school with 3.8 GPA’s. I truly wish my son was loud, especially on the football team, but he is quiet and respectful and so are the other boys. They are from Texas and they never go anywhere and the one time they decide to go somewhere they are treated badly because of they are black. My son is however, mixed. My husband is white a I am Haitian American. The coaches just don’t get any kid, they contact their high school coaches and they other college coaches and they all said they come from respectable families and are good kids. My son would NEVER behave that way and he knows how to be respectable. He is not a loud person and is very quiet, so the fact that this manager said they were all loud and disrespectful and that she was going to call the cops, is absolutely unbelievable to me. My husband could tell she was lying about the situation, and as a matter of fact my son claims she never said they could not return or that she was going to call the police. She only told me that, so why is that.

I get it its National Pancake day I took my kiddos and they loved it and my son was a sweetheart to tell me to take his little siblings and it was of course a neat experience. I did of course give a $5.00 tip to my waitress for serving three of my kids and she said I did not have to, but it was of course the right thing to do. My husband and I have always taught our old two kids to make sure you pay tip. If the service is ok just give the 15 percent if you feel they did a good job you can give them more. But with this manager (Janeese) tip is a gratuity it is not the law. She is a racist person because she claim to have told them she would call the police on them and that she told them they could not return. But she only told me this, not the boys. They were the only black people in her restaurant. Im just sadden by this because these kids are in college there to get their education and to play for their restaurant. Now my son is telling his minority friends not to eat at the IHOP because of they experience they have all encountered. They should not have had to experience that. Just because

Desired outcome: I feel She needs to be retrain on when minorities come into the restaurant that her job is to serve them.

A
4:53 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP dining at a dirty ihop

OMG I cannot even believe what we experienced last Thursday. First of all my granddaughter said grandma I think your coffee cup is dirty, sure enough dried egg. I nearly puked. But it took us a half hour wait to get seated and they were very busy. I just pushed my cup aside and said never mind. BUT we finally got our food which was disgusting they forgot my granddaughters hash browns brought them out just as we were leaving. So we decided to box them and this is the crap from the bottom of the plate they served them on. We just left this crap joint and thought never again will we eat at a ihop. This is enough to make you puke.AND this crap with tip cost me $40.00

Alice Wiser [protected]@hotmail.com [protected]

Desired outcome: Money back.

View 0 more photos
L
2:41 pm EST

IHOP Missing items ordered

on 12/21/2022 placed order to be delivered IHOP disk drive rapid city sd/recved order short ck fit omelet/tried talk manager for refund left info/ I was in the hospital 1/14/2023-1/28/2023/ partner stated manager called said I would receive refund / it's now 2/13/2023 have tried calling but put on hold/ order was 68.22/ please contact me [protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: refund for order

3:12 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

IHOP Manager lack of respect and how to talk,treat employees

The manager Mr Randy is very unprofessional and unpleasant individual who talks down to crew. He doesn't show anyone the proper respect. He's not s good manager very hostile. It's a very hostile work environment. Nothing is being done because everyone is in fear of retaliation. They're losing a lot of good hard working people because of him The store he works at is the Laurel MD store off Washington Blvd.

Desired outcome: Something needs to be done. He needs to be reprimanded or replace

6:19 pm EST

IHOP Management

I have been working at this Dania beach location for about 2 years now. it was going smoothly for me until this lady named Doris came along then everything went sideways. She's been picking on me for no such reason at all, I have talked to boss but it seem like nothing want to change so the management is sucks over there, no such of communication or education whatsoever.

Desired outcome: I'd like her to be fired.

W
3:06 am EST

IHOP Poor service

1/7/2023 we went to this location to eat we walked in and they had the ac on it was cold in there I ask the girl is the ac one she got mad and said I don, t no we got seated and they were standing around we waited for 25 min, s before we got waited on there was not very many people in there when we got waited on they took half an hour before we got our food and by then it was cold tasted very cold I could not eat all my food and the 2 other people could not finsh there food eather.

[protected], oh it was 39 degrees out my name is wayne davis

Desired outcome: I think we need our food or meal to be replaced or my money back if I don,t here from anyone then I will contact BBB

IHOP In-depth Review

Overall Rating: IHOP is a popular restaurant chain known for its delicious breakfast options and friendly service. With a wide variety of menu items, affordable prices, and a commitment to cleanliness and customer satisfaction, IHOP is a great choice for a satisfying meal.

Website Design and User Experience: IHOP's website is well-designed and user-friendly, making it easy to navigate and find the information you need. The layout is clean and intuitive, with clear menus and search options. The website also provides helpful features such as online ordering and a store locator.

Menu Variety and Quality: IHOP offers a diverse menu with a wide range of breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. From fluffy pancakes and omelettes to burgers and salads, there is something for everyone. The quality of the food is consistently good, with fresh ingredients and flavorful dishes.

Pricing and Value for Money: IHOP offers affordable prices for its menu items, providing good value for money. The portion sizes are generous, and the quality of the food justifies the prices. Additionally, IHOP frequently offers special deals and promotions, making it even more budget-friendly.

Customer Service and Staff Friendliness: The staff at IHOP is known for their friendly and attentive service. They are always ready to assist and ensure that customers have a pleasant dining experience. The waitstaff is knowledgeable about the menu and can provide recommendations if needed.

Cleanliness and Ambiance: IHOP maintains a clean and inviting atmosphere in all of its locations. The dining areas are well-maintained, and the tables are regularly cleaned. The ambiance is warm and welcoming, creating a comfortable environment for customers to enjoy their meals.

Accessibility and Location: IHOP has numerous locations across the country, making it easily accessible to customers. The restaurants are conveniently located in both urban and suburban areas, with ample parking available. The locations are also wheelchair accessible, ensuring that everyone can enjoy a meal at IHOP.

Online Ordering and Delivery Options: IHOP offers online ordering through its website, allowing customers to conveniently place their orders for pickup or delivery. The online ordering system is user-friendly and efficient, making it easy to customize your meal and add any special instructions. Delivery options are available through third-party delivery services.

Special Offers and Promotions: IHOP frequently offers special deals and promotions to its customers. These can include discounted meals, limited-time menu items, or loyalty program rewards. By taking advantage of these offers, customers can enjoy great savings and additional value.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: IHOP has a strong social media presence, with active accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They regularly engage with their followers by sharing updates, responding to comments, and running contests or giveaways. This allows customers to stay connected and informed about IHOP's latest offerings.

Health and Safety Measures: IHOP prioritizes the health and safety of its customers and staff. They adhere to strict cleanliness and hygiene protocols, including regular sanitization of high-touch surfaces and proper food handling practices. IHOP also follows local health guidelines and regulations to ensure a safe dining experience.

Dietary Restrictions and Accommodations: IHOP offers a variety of options for customers with dietary restrictions or preferences. They have a separate menu for gluten-free options and can accommodate other dietary needs upon request. The staff is knowledgeable about allergens and can provide information about ingredients used in their dishes.

Loyalty Program and Rewards: IHOP has a loyalty program called MyHOP, which allows customers to earn points for every dollar spent. These points can be redeemed for discounts or free menu items. The program also offers exclusive perks and promotions for members, making it worthwhile to join.

Community Involvement and Corporate Social Responsibility: IHOP is committed to giving back to the community and being socially responsible. They actively participate in charitable initiatives and support local organizations. IHOP also focuses on sustainability by implementing eco-friendly practices and reducing waste.

Additional Services and Amenities: In addition to its dine-in and takeout services, IHOP offers catering for special events and occasions. They can provide customized menus and deliver the food to your desired location. IHOP also has a gift card program, allowing customers to share the joy of IHOP with their loved ones.

Consistency and Reliability: IHOP maintains a high level of consistency and reliability across its locations. The quality of the food, service, and overall experience is consistently good, ensuring that customers know what to expect when dining at IHOP.

Feedback and Reviews from Other Customers: IHOP has received positive feedback and reviews from many satisfied customers. People appreciate the delicious food, friendly service, and affordable prices. The restaurant chain has built a strong reputation for consistently delivering a great dining experience.

Comparison with Competitors: IHOP stands out from its competitors with its extensive menu variety, affordable prices, and commitment to customer satisfaction. While there are other breakfast chains available, IHOP offers a unique dining experience that keeps customers coming back for more.

Recommendations and Improvements: One area for improvement could be expanding the vegetarian and vegan options on the menu to cater to a wider range of dietary preferences. Additionally, enhancing the online ordering system to include more customization options would further improve the user experience.

Conclusion: IHOP is a reliable and customer-focused restaurant chain that offers a wide variety of delicious menu options at affordable prices. With friendly staff, clean and inviting locations, and a commitment to customer satisfaction, IHOP is a great choice for a satisfying meal. Whether you're craving pancakes, omelettes, or burgers, IHOP has something for everyone.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact IHOP customer service

Phone numbers

+1 (866) 444-5144 +1 (818) 637-3079 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with IHOP?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with IHOP Customer Service. Initial IHOP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for IHOP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about IHOP. Discuss the issues you have had with IHOP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.