Menu
reviews & complaints
IHOP company logo

IHOP

2001 Freeway Dr, Mount Vernon, WA, 98273, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Website
ComplaintsBoard
V
12:17 pm EDT

IHOP - Restaurant

I and 3 others went for breakfast on Monday 6/19/23 in Mount Vernon, Wa 98273. This turned out to be the most unpleasant dining experience that I have ever had. The staff allowed 2-3 children to almost continually scream and cry out at the top of their lungs! The behavior lasted the entire hour we were there. We could not have a normal conversation because the noise level was so loud. I left with a headache and upset stomach.

I know staff are not able always to intervene but this was above normal. The parents should have been spoken to and asked to quiet the children some, this was all happening at the same table. I would assume that if this was adults being abnormally loud and disruptive something would have been said. I did state my complaint at check out but was met with a bland statement if oh, that's too bad.

Desired outcome: apology and reimbursement of bill

Read full review of IHOP