IDEAL TECH CO.,LTD www.cnidealtech.comused tablet and fake specification

I wanna report the fraud and cheat of ideal tech co., ltd ( THEY ARE 4th YEAR GOLD SUPPLIER AT ALIBABA ) which has web at www.idealtech.en.alibaba.com and www.cnidealtech.com . address: 605, block 3, yue jun zhen xing industrial park, shang shui jing, buji town, shenzhen, china, zip 518112. phone: 0086-755-[protected] 0086-755-[protected] and fax : 86-[protected] with phillip li as sales manager ( trade manager us [protected] ). They sent me 2 pcs of tablet but one of them has lcd broken. It like has been smashed by hammer or something. the strange things is all the main box and the package is good and nothing seem has sign of crashed something, but inside at the broken lcd, there is a plastic cover and its tear and has 2 holes like knocked by something hard. so my conclution is THEY PUT THE TABLET ALREADY CRASHED BEFORE PACKING. and they don’t want give anything even a discount for new lcd. HOW A CRUEL AND BAD SELLER. I also checked the battery that i have paid more (USD 8, 5) to get bigger mah, still low mah . I also checked the ram capacity which they said 4gb, then i checked just 140mb ( see how bad are they ). and i haven't check anymore else that can be found and makes me more hurt. PLEASE, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, I DONT WANT YOU TO GET WHAT I'VE EXPERIENCE. I hope ALIBABA will take action for this, maybe ALIBABA can’t sweap all the cheater but at least decrease one by one and make ALIBABA more trustable.

used tablet and fake specification