Ideal ImageCoolsculpting

C Jun 09, 2021

I had a zoom consultation for coolsculpting of the abdomen. I felt rushed into a decision and wanted to cancel the 8 sessions. My doctor was concerned it was not for me. Kelly, the manager at Ideal Image St. Augustine told me to try it after voicing my concerns. She was absolutely convinced it would ne great and work for me. I said I can give it a try. My first session was over 8 weeks ago and there is NO difference visible. When I went for my first session, the machine went off and I was told I need to come back for part of my treatment. I went back and was treated mid-May. I did not think the wand sucked in enough fat. A month later, I can't tell anything. In fact, I noticed this week that it looks like I have a big circular area where treatment was given. It is very obvious to me. I am scheduled for one more treatment in July. I saw a plastic and general surgeon recently. She told me it is not looking like anything worked for me and so we decided lipo was better for me. I am uncomfortable calling Kelly, the manager, back as she raised her voice at me last time and I felt like I was being talked down to. I told her that after spending $4000, she should be more accommodating when being asked questions. I want my money refunded as this was all hurried when I had my zoom consult and she talked me into trying it before I was able to think about it. She talked very fast and was hard to follow. I am very unhappy about the treatments I received, as it is not working. After over two months from my first treatment, I should see something. Instead I see the area and it looks swollen. How can I get help to remedy this issue?

• Updated by Caroline Deschner-Connelly · Jun 09, 2021

In proofing my comment, it has been 5 weeks, not 8 weeks. It was 8 cycles that I was talked into purchasing. I had to reschedule twice due to errors in temperature per the NP. I have reached out via email to Ideal Image in St. Augustine to see if we can remedy this. Hopefully, I will get a response.