Having problems with Ideal Image?

Ideal Image reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 4, 2008. The latest review Scheduling and Customer Service was posted on Jul 17, 2021. The latest complaint Misleading contact for Services was resolved on Feb 24, 2021. Ideal Image has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 102 reviews. Ideal Image has resolved 25 complaints.

Ideal Image Customer Service Contacts

1 North Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ideal Image Customer Service. Initial Ideal Image complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ideal Image above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ideal Image. Discuss the issues you have had with Ideal Image and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ideal Image Complaints & Reviews, Page 5

Ideal Image Of Napleslove love love

Love Love Love!! Before I started my treatments I had major ingrown hairs to the point that I had scars. Now I have had 3 treatments on my bikini and underarms the ingrown hairs have stopped and the scars are going away. I would recommend this to ANYONE who has had issues with irritation and ingrown hairs. Plus the girls that work there are super nice and always make me feel comfortable. I can’t wait to start my legs!!!

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removalgreat experience

I have been extremely impressed with Ideal Image from my first consult to all of my treatments. I am halfway thru my treatment and I'm beyond happy with my results. I never expected the process to be so easy. Everyone I have worked with there has been professional, kind and have been able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend this product/service to anyone!

Ideal Imagelaser hair removal

I was very surprised at the complaints but happy to see some compliments too. I first went to Ideal Image because I had ingrown hairs and shaving or waxing my bikini area was painful. I was so happy with the results that I added another area recently. I love going to my appointment because I am in and out in a flash (not like the waiting I've experienced in other settings where I wait in the waiting room after checking in then wait in the examination room). I love the way my skin feels and looks so no regrets here.

• Av
          avasmom Feb 14, 2012

Like everyone else out there, I was always opening up the groupon, and living social deals, and jumping on the "fantastic deals" I bought one laser hair removal deal, only to find out that they didn't have the machine yet!!! They were trying to get some money together to get a gentle lase machine. They had an IPL machine that they said that could treat me with if I didn't want to wait till they had the right machine. Guess what, they still don't have the machine yet!!!

I don't know about you, but I love a good deal, I paid $200 for nothing!!! A. K.A. "Sucky deal!!!" I fought it and got my money back, but I'm not wasting my time again for false deals.

I finally broke down and called Ideal Image. I had heard from my friend that they were pricey, but they actually have machine's and they work! The girl who did the consultation was really nice. I wasn't comfortable about my hair issues. She introduced me to the nurses that do the treatments, explained how everything works, showed me the machines and had the nurse come in to see how treatable I was. I found out that I was not a candidate for the area that I wanted to treat. She said that there was no way that they will treat something that would have poor results. The other place told me that I would have great results! The other place just wanted my money! They didn't care about me at all! What jerks!

Well, this story has a happy ending. Well, almost... I still have hair on the area that isn't treatable. But, I am LOVING the treatments that I have started with on my bikini and underarms with Ideal Image!!! I am on my 4th treatment, and the hair is soo thin and with each treatment, there is less and less hair left! I know that they are more expensive than the cheap places, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. With the monthly payment plan, it is actually about the same price that I was paying for waxing anyway.

Please call them and listen to what they have to say! Ideal Image will honestly let you know if you are not treatable, and if you are treatable, you will love not having to shave!!!

MAS18 Oct 29, 2011

I looked into laser hair removal for a few years. I went to a consultation at Ideal Image and knew I was at the right place. They were very knowledgeable and from the time I called to the time I went for my first treatment, everyone was amazing and very helpful. It was not the cheapest place I found, but it they seemed like the only place that really knew what what going on and experts. I liked the fact that laser hair removal was all they do, and they are not a med spa, or a doctor trying to make more money by adding this on.
          I have had 3 treatments and seen great results so far. I even had the consultant I originally met with (Shannon) sit down with me and ask how I was doing. It is really nice that they have good service. I have seen some complaints, but have nothing but wonderful things to say about this company.

Ideal Imagecustomer service

I'm a current customer at Ideal Image in Plano and wanted to post about the level of customer service I have received at Ideal Image. I have really sensitive skin and was really worried about the laser hurting. When I went in for my sessions, my tech was really great at explaining everything to me and going slowly. She even gave me squeezie balls so I could focus through the pain.

But the best part now is that I don't have to shave and I don't have red bumps anymore. I am very happy.

The tech didn't have to be so patient with me but she was, and that says a lot for her customer service.

• They are very nice when you go in and things seem to be going okay. Just wait until all the hair grows back and you've paid 5, 000.00 for nothing. They won't be so nice then. They will avoid your calls. They will make up excuses. Everything but make things right for lying to you in the first place. You go in as a consumer and the place seems reputable, the people seem professional and caring. Professional and caring scam artists.

Ideal Image - Charlottelove my results! permanent!

I started going to ideal image in charlotte over a year ago. After my treatments I no longer have to shave my underarms! Ever. The dark grey area is gone, its really smooth and I have nice skin there now. My bikini area is just the same. No longer an issue. If you've ever had a bikini wax, now that is painful and you know what... It doesn't last. This is a more permanent solution. You don't have to let area grow out first (Nice for the bathingsuit months) plus no downtime after. I can have a treatment and get right into a bathing suit. (Or go back to work and not have any issues.) I highly recommend the team in charlotte. The girls in the office by southpark are really helpful and sweet. Its one of the best things i've ever done for myself. It's really given me more time, freedom, less embarassment, and worry! Thanks ideal image!

Ideal Image — comment

I just wanted to take a moment and say that my experience with the Palm Harbor Ideal Image has been wonderful...

Ideal Imagepositive review

Ideal Imagine is the best place in the area for laser hair removal. Prior to signing up with them, I thought doctors' offices would be the best place for laser hair removal. However, I soon learned that most rent lasers and do not use the highest quality machines. At Ideal Imagine, they own all their machines and customize the machine type/settings according to your personal needs so that you get optimal results. At my initial consultation, Astri spent over an hour answering all my questions, showing me the equipment, and explaining the process. I've been receiving treatments over a year now and am very satisfied with the quality and customer service I receive at every visit. Megan, a PA and my treatment provider, is amazing. She is very attentive to my comfort level, efficient, excellent at her job, accommodating, and always available to answer my questions via phone or email. For example, I remembered the day of my treatment that I needed a prescription for a cream prior to the treatment that day. I emailed her and she was able to call in the prescription that morning. I also have a very busy schedule and Megan is always adjusting her schedule to ensure that I am able to keep with my scheduled treatment plan. The front office staff are very friendly, they always offer you water when you walk in and are patient when making your appointments. Finally, the results are incredible!! I've been very impressed and enjoying not needed to shave/wax. Ideal Image stands by their service. Some of the areas I'm doing have been resistant to treatment so Ideal Image offered to add several more complimentary treatments to ensure I receive the best possible results.

sammycat13 Mar 10, 2012

This is a BS review and not a complaint. This forum is for complaints not advertisement for your business!

Ideal Image — horror story

Here's my story: My roommate and I were very excited to get laser hair removal so we searched for a...

Ideal Image Colleyville — highly recommend

I will definitely recommend Ideal Image of Colleyville to all of my friends and family! Their customer...

Ideal Imagecompliment

This is not a complaint, but a compliment! I love Ideal Image! Do not waste your time or money on groupons and spas, no one gives results like Ideal Image! The nurses are so professional and they really care about my results, and my results are fantastic! I have had 4 sessions on my underarms, bikini line and my legs and I have STOPPED shaving. This really worked for me and I was really worried because the spas did not work in the past. The prices are a totally worth the service and the results, I think that I am getting every penny of what I am paying for! The staff is really nice, the place is super clean and I love it. If you want laser hair removal go to ideal image in Arlington.

anon89967545 Feb 13, 2012

This is not a complaint but a praise! I love my experience with Ideal Image. Everything I have experienced has been exactly what was sold to me. Donita, the sales consultant, was very informative and made it very easy to talk about where I wanted to get my hair removed. Since, having my lip and chin I have decided to do my bikini. The service was so good, I am confident my next procedure will be just as successful. Since, having laser hair removal I am more confident about being up close to people. I don't have to worry about any more embarrassing facial hair. Thanks Ideal Image!

Ideal Image — don't fall for other places "cheap" prices

Ideal Image - Summerlin Las Vegas — positive review

I have always wanted to laser hair removal as I have BLACK hair and extremely pale skin. I have a lot of...

Ideal Imagegreat service

As a male looking for information on hair removal, Ideal image of West Hartford and the entire staff provided me with all the answers and i am greatly satisfied with the service and results. The entire process has been exactly what was told and i wish i had done it ten years ago. All the providers have treated me very professionally and my main provider Meghan has answers to any questions i have had and takes pride in her work and is extremely detailed oriented... i would 100% recommend the treatments to any male who wants to be hair free and gain confidence back and change your life forever... Thank you ideal image of West Hartford

• Ramelle Dec 11, 2011

A hair free man is a turn off.

Ideal Image — staff

bought 9 treatments and have completed 5. My 3rd & 4th were great because I had the sweetest, most thorough...

Ideal Imagenegligance

Please anyone who has been to ideal image and was injured in anyway please lets ban together I spoke with an attorney and we ban together and form a class action suit against them! They dont care about people just money and the are not even working under the law that they should, so please please anyone and everyone with problems from ideal image please send me emails and lets not let them hurt anymore people!!! Email address - [protected]@gmail.com

• Do
                      Dogbytz Nov 10, 2014

Don't buy into the ideal image corporate bull. They have lawyers on staff to tell you how wrong you are for getting ripped off. Customer service will get you nothing.

Fight back. Most states have consumer protection laws. Regardless of what the contract says, If you were lied to to get you to sign it, it is void. Ban together. It is the only way to make this multi million dollar corporation, quit hurting the American people.

• Id
                      Ideal Image Development Corporation May 24, 2011

Ideal Image strives to comply with all laws, professional regulations and industry best practices. If you feel your experience has demonstrated less than that, please contact Ideal Image Customer Service directly at [protected] so that we may work to improve your guest experience.

Ideal Image — Lies

This is a message for all of those who have been lied by Ideal Image. I am seriously considering to file a...

Ideal Image Palm Harbor, FLservice promised not received

ideal image has to be the biggest scam, they have all their adds saying that they can make you hair free. but in reality they only "strive to achieve a 75% hair reduction" which is complete b/s. just because you promise something you are not able to deliver doesnt mean you have to come up with excuses on why you will not issue a refund. i have had all the treatments i was supposed to have to be "hair free" which we all know now means nothing. so i waisted 2 years and 9 appointments on a lie. the staff at the palm harbor, fl location has horrible customer service and they never call you back when you have questions. the woman in charge there if you even want to say she has any authority there except reading you the contract and giving you wrong numbers to contact someone in the home office, then by all means call and talk to stephanie dollins. i have not received what i was promised from them but they will not issue a refund because they have "provided thir services" which did absoutly nothing so technally they owe me money. i have no problem for paying for something that works but this did not. and yes there is a life time guarantee for me to go back and have no results good thing they threw that in there. thank you ideal image for false advertisement i hope you are sued and go out of business. i only hope to be part of the lawsuit.

Ideal Image — they are bad

Ideal Image Laser Hair Removal as an overall company are CROOKS! They permanently SCAR and BURN people like...

Ideal Image — great experience

I have been a customer of Ideal Image for 2 years (the amount of time that it takes to complete their...

Ideal Image — contract change

Signed up with Ideal Image to have my back, arms, shoulders, and clavicles made hair free. Initially I chose...