ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ideal ImageCool sculpting

I was charged over $1000 for a 30-minute single treatment to my love handles (obliques). During the month that followed, I exercised and dieted and saw no results. when complaining to the administering location, I was told that because I did not purchase 2 sessions I may not see results, and for that reason, I would not be given a refund. Before and after pictures confirmed my claim but their representative did not agree.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Me
      Melissa Chandler Oct 12, 2021

Same. I had absolutely NO results and the before and after pictures show that and they even agreed! I had enough cycles to do 2 treatments in one area but they never told me that I needed more than one in one area so I had 2 separate areas treated. I was told I needed to purchase more treatments. For $2000 I could have gotten Lipo

Ideal Image DevelopmentUltherapy

I was supposed to have appointment at ideal image at centennial (colorado). But today I got cancelled 3rd time, 10 minutes before my appointment (now because the provider didn't show up)!!!
    I was already 3 minutes away, I already took day off, I already took strong painkillers, and I cancelled my fillers for the third time because of my scheduled and then cancelled my ultherapy appointment!!! And now I need to wait another almost 3 weeks!!! I signed up for $3k - not a small amount, and that's called vip service???
    I never ever had such a terrible, horrible experience!
    I want to get refund to the service not provided.

Comment Guidelines