Having problems with Ideal Image?

Ideal Image reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 4, 2008. The latest review Appointments not honored when they have been paid in full was posted on Jun 11, 2021. The latest complaint Misleading contact for Services was resolved on Feb 24, 2021. Ideal Image has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 99 reviews. Ideal Image has resolved 25 complaints.

Ideal Image Customer Service Contacts

1 North Dale Mabry Hwy
Tampa, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ideal Image Customer Service. Initial Ideal Image complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ideal Image above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ideal Image. Discuss the issues you have had with Ideal Image and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ideal Image Complaints & Reviews

Ideal ImageAppointments not honored when they have been paid in full

I had the cool sculpting done on June 1st, 2021. They had not checked the ingredients of the barrier that is put on the skin (I have anaphylaxis with some preservatives). Tu (very nice!) called and got the ingredients confirmed and I was able to do my cool sculpting.

The next appointment I had was on June 7, 2021 for BroadBand Light. They still had not got the ingredients checked for this appointment. I live 1 1/2 hours away. I drove for nothing and was told that they would have to either refund me or see about doing another prodecure and that we would talk about it on June 11th when I brought my daughter in for cool sculpting. So while I was there Monday, I confirmed my daughter's cool sculpting appointment for Friday the 11th.

Get there Friday the 11th and they said that she isn't on the books that someone must have put in the system that it had not been paid for and that the system automatically clears out any appointments that hadn't been paid for. EVERYTHING WAS FINANCED BEFORE MY JUNE 1st Appointment!!! She only wanted to tell me who it was that she thought messed up. Passing blame on her coworker. This does not fix the 2 days wasted and the 6 hours of driving, wasted gas and toll money.

I told her that I was also supposed to talk to someone about other procedures or a refund on my BBL that day. Nothing! "I'm sorry you aren't on the books."
I asked to speak to management, but she said that she couldn't provide me with that number.

I purchased 5 treatments of BroadBand Light and 2.4 treatments of Cool Sculpting that they have yet to provide. BBL - $895 and CoolSculpting $1, 000.

This company requires you to fill out a lengthy history of your health and then does not use the information to ensure that the procedure can be done before scheduling. Waiting until you are there for the appointment isn't time-effective for the customer nor the business! Then not researching to make sure it is safe for your next treatment is ridiculous. They do not offer the customer anything to resolve the situation except for "Sorry".

I would like a refund on both procedures. This company is not reliable, has wasted my time and money, and can't be trusted to follow through with the contractual agreement.

Cristi Vanderburg
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

Ideal ImageCanceled appointment - turned away because of allergy

Provided allergy list. Was turned away after paid for package and confirmed appointment.

Confirmed my daughters appointment that was to happen for days later. Came 1 1/2 hour drive four days later and they had deleted her off the books after I had confirmed appointment. Said that their system automatically deletes appointments if they had not been paid for. (It was financed and paid in full).

Two days of driving 3 hours total and no service.

Won't work her in, won't give me management telephone number .

Jun 09, 2021

Ideal Image — Coolsculpting

I had a zoom consultation for coolsculpting of the abdomen. I felt rushed into a decision and wanted to...

Ideal ImageIdeal Image

On May 27th, 2021, I had a zoom meeting with a Andrea Rector-Barendt, who I believe lived in Arizona, she told me about cool sculpting and I showed her the areas I was interested in on the computer. I wish I was told clearly before I paid, you don't receive your money back; no refund. They never told me it would be hard to get an appointment and there was a three month wait. Also, you have to use it in 9 months. I called right afterwards, and got right thru on the phone. It was going to be close to three months before I could be seen. A day later, I thought this doesn't seem right. I paid over $10, 000.00 to wait for three months! It caused be anxiety and I feel like my money is being stolen. I called to cancel appointments; they canceled right away and told me there are no refunds. I was on hold for 25 minutes, before I spoke with a Breanna and she told me no refunds. I asked why I was not told this by the zoom person. She said it is stated on page one in the contract and asked if I wanted her to send me the page proving it. I again told her it was wrong not to verbally tell people this. I told her I had to wait close to 3 months before I would get into my first appointment. Then, I told her I was on hold for 25 minutes and felt like was like a time share scam. It's funny I got right thru to make an appointment, but had to wait 25 minutes to complain. She told me they were working on getting more availability. She said they only have 10 to 11 people with high call volumes and they do their best. She said "I wish I had a better answer for you." She then said I hear you are writing things down so I am transferring you to a recorded line. I didn't hear anything afterwards, so hung up. If this service is of quality, they need to let people know to be sure, because this is not refundable and you will have to wait 3 months.

May 26, 2021

Ideal Image — Some sort of refund

I signed contract to remove armpit hair and vagina hair. 1 year into it they canceled 12 appointments for...

Ideal ImageCoolsculpting

I paid for a $6000 procedure at the Atlanta Buckhead GA Ideal image and now all the sales contacts and location itself won't reply to any emails or voice-mail to address my post op concerns. I was supposed to be checked at 3 and 6 months post op and have emails proving me trying to get scheduled and no one will schedule me. The procedure didn't work and if they saw me like they are suppose to pics would prove it. Plus you don't abandon a patient after care. I want my treatment redone by another location or my money refunded ASAP. This is horrible customer/patient service. They also promise lifetime guarantee but only if you have your post ops so they are being shady by not scheduling mine so they don't have to honor they're guarantee which is plastered all over their ads everywhere. Katherine Jayne was my sales agent who won't return my emails or calls and neither will location. I even emailed the VP of sales with no response. People need to know this and I need this resolved.

Apr 27, 2021

Ideal Image — Laser hair removal

I was denied service due to a health concern. However this was after I was forth coming on the health...

Ideal ImageContract

Services not rendered per Signed Contract.
          On September 25, 2020 I signed a contract for 4 Sessions of CoolSculpting and 75 Units of Botox. I had my first session of CoolSculpting on October 19, 2020. The tech set me up for my treatment, using 2 paddles. The session went well. I was given my after care instructions and a waist compression garment. I was then directed to make an appointment for my next session in 90 days. I made that appointment for January 18, 2021. I came to the appointment for my treatment. The tech told me to undress so that she could take pictures and then told me to get dress that she would discuss the pictures with me. There would be NO TREATMENT, she informed me that I used all of my treatments at my first appointment because the tech used large paddles on me. I was angry...I was not told about this at that appointment nor was I told about that when I signed the contract for my 4 session. This to me is a classic Bait and Switch. I have been in touch with the manager, but she has not responded to my request for my contract to be cancelled and the amount that I still owe to Ally Bank be Zero. I do not want a refund for any money that I have already paid.

Ideal Image DevelopmentOne Cool sculpting machine was faulty, body is uneven. Ideal image refuses to treat side that did not work.

I had cool sculpting done to my back. The day of my appointment the lady that did it was not sure how to do it so she called in another employee for help. The lady that came in to help was only there for a few minutes and not in the entire procedure. They had one machine on each side. After months went by I noticed only my left side was treated and the right side was exactly the same. I came back for a follow up so they can fix the uneven side. They took quick pictures and decided that it was not uneven. However the pictures they took before the procedure were very specific, there were markings on the floor showing were to stand for the picture. On the follow up pictures this same process was not followed, I just posed in a random area of the room. When I slightly turn to one side or the other my unevenness is clear but they made their judgement off of pictures that they took at the angles they decided to. If the lady doing my procedure needed help on simple things I doubt she would of detected one of the machines being faulty. I believe the machine on my right side was faulty and now Ideal Image does not want to stand behind the results.

Mar 11, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Laser = most painful and uncomfortable rash

Here is an email I sent to the company. We last spoke on February 25th after my leg hair assessment on...

Mar 02, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Service, lack of response, email always bounces back.

Hello Briana, briana.[protected]@idealimage.com( this email does not exist) This document indicates there...

Ideal Image DevelopmentMembership

I'd like a refund. I never had services nor scheduled an appointment. Per my documents it states I have a 30 day money back guarantee minus $20.00.

Membership

Feb 27, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Misleading sales and non disclosure of important info

RE: Nashville Ideal Image * had a zoom call with doctor. Given a non refundable price of approx. 450$. I...

Feb 24, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Misleading contact for Services

I was misled into signing a service and loan contract and want to cancel both immediately. On 02/20/21 I...

Feb 20, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Contract for services 5/2019

I contract for services in 5/2019. I was scheduled for ultherapy and it was successful. I was then scheduled...

Ideal Image DevelopmentCool Sculpting

During my consultation I agreed to pay a $1, 041.50 deposit. I agreed to use their financing service and WAS NOT TOLD THAT ALL OF THIS WOULD BE CHARGED IN FULL. They took another $4, 500.00 from the lending company after telling me I was just making a deposit. I had HALF of the treatments and it HURT SO BAD! Do not let them lie to you, it HURTS for at least 1 1/2 weeks. It ripped up my skin giving me a bleeding rash and was traumatic enough to trigger 3 days of migraines. THEY REFUSE TO TERMINATE MY CONTRACT and refund the money for the services that HAVE NOT BEEN RENDERED YET! They are liars and swindlers. They will not care about you at all as a person, they just want your money even if they didn't earn it.

Feb 15, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Lies about ultherapy

Nightmare started when I was contacted by a sales person. She came up with a list of procedures that included...

Jan 21, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Cool sculpting

My initial consultation was done via video due to Covid . The girl who did my consultation not only lied...

Ideal Image DevelopmentCancelation

I was basically forced in to signing a contract. I reached out within days to cancel. I found d out I was pregnant. I contacted them November 24th to cancel and just got a call back today January 20th and Casey Weisz informed me they would cancel my contract through Ally lending but I would still be responsible for paying Ideal Inage for services I didn't have nor will I have for atleast a year probably longer with breast feeding. Absolutely unbelievable. I filed a claim with BBB and will get this story out everywhere with great detail. There is absolutely NO reason that contract can't be canceled other than this is a greedy horrible outfit.

• Jb
                      JB!2 Mar 26, 2021

Hi, did this ever get resolved?

Jan 12, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Laser hair removal

After finishing my treatment I noticed my hair is fully growing back. I was told that since my treatment i...