Menu
Cosmos Clinic
reviews & complaints

Cosmos Clinic
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

2 complaints
1 resolved 1 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Cosmos Clinic. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
8:50 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cosmos Clinic - Liposuction

I am very dissappinted. Twice I did lipo with Cosmos. Once in Sydney, and 4 months later in Melbourne. Still no results. I attempted to call many times no one would return my call.

I went to Turkey and got back yesterday, and they all laughed at the work. I saw 5 doctors. I couldn't afford doing it again. I got under my bra fat removed instead there. ( Even tho cosmos clinic promised twice it will dissapear).

This morning i read about the botched jobs on 60 min and that explains it. I could have taken it further but thought I would do the right thing. I spent nearly 16k on 2 useless surgeries. I have lost my confidence even more. I have scars every where also around my body and lumps and fat that was promised will dissapear. Hopefully this can get resolved asap or I will take it further as I have other people backing me up too.

Read full review of Cosmos Clinic
Hide full review
J
6:38 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just keeping records at this stage - had a cosmetic iguide brow lift done as gp/specialist suggested to me that my blurry vision may be a result of a drooping eyelid. So the brow lift is advertised as making the eyes wider open and giving a younger appearance - sounds great look better and maybe improve my vision. However 2 weeks out and after very painful...

Read full review of Cosmos Clinic

Cosmos Clinic contacts

Most discussed Cosmos Clinic complaints

surgery results
(opinions to this review)