Having problems with RealSelf?

RealSelf Customer Service Contacts

83 South King Street, Suite 800
Seattle, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RealSelf Customer Service. Initial RealSelf complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RealSelf above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RealSelf. Discuss the issues you have had with RealSelf and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RealSelf Complaints & Reviews

RealSelfAiding and Abetting Evil

This site is a health hazard to the public. They let surgeons have tons of fake glowing 5 star reviews up and then remove the authentic ones with life destroying results or push them to the bottom of the algorithm so all you see first are the good ones. I found my surgeon on realself researching rhinoplasty. He disfigured me and was an arrogant dismissive [censored] afterwards. I couldn't believe it because He had nothing but 5 star reviews on realself. I started looking closer and realized the majority of them have no pictures and the account was made the same day the review was posted. They all sound exactly the same talking about how unbelievably perfect the results are, what a genius God-like being the surgeon is, and how beautiful the office is. BARF!

May 01, 2020

RealSelf — Biased reviews

I found a plastic surgeon who had stellar reviews on their site. I got botched completely. I posted lots of...

RealSelfForum

I have provided the company With solid proof of lies of the patients- one patient there is proof she has blackmailed the surgeon and has written on line that the surgeon has had his Leience removed due to too many court cases- this is not true and so unfair to have on line' they reply saying that they check there own code of conduct but they do not. Even when evidence is given off lies from patients reviews are not deleted. They lie to everyone monitoring them that they have check everything out
    When they have not
    I can give evidence of all that I am stating proofing blackmail and libellous posts that are not investigated or removed

RealSelf — beware!

I know how their website works. The more you pay them, the better your rating and reviews are. Ye...

RealSelf — unethical

I wrote a negative review on a doctor who botched me and even tho it is the most recent it appeared 3 from...

realself.com — keeping my account hostage

This company publishes doctors profiles and I joined their "free " listing. When I discovered the true nature...

RealSelf — removed my review

I was not satisfied with the result so I left a negative review and RealSelf removed it. Then I left another...

RealSelf — covering up criminal doctors

(I have shared his post elsewhere hoping I can perhaps save someone's life since being blocked from...

realself.com — my review was deleted!

I had a very bad experience with RealSelf so I decided to leave a honest review to warn other people, but...

realself.com — scam site!

A couple of months ago, I posted a detailed review of a very bad doctor. It immediately attracted people who...

realself.comI wanted to find the doctor, but they started to steal from me

I searched for the doctor on the website www.realself.com. One guy advised me to find the doctor from this website. We started to communicate and I made the appointment as well as I provided personal info and card number, but these jerks decided to steal from me. I was shocked, ‘coz they stole too much from me and no one warned me about any charges. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

realself.com — don't use their services

I recently found the website www.realself.com, which contained huge variety of communities for people, who...