Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Cars, Parts & Vehicles Hyundai water leakage inside passenger during rainy season and other complaints

Hyundai  - water leakage inside passenger during rainy season and other complaints

I
Author of the complaint
4:06 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I own a Santro eRLX model and I stay in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India..

There is leakage of water on the passenger side of the car (front) and the entire mat is soaked in water. I have given it for servicing twice to Kun Hyundai the authorised servicing company. They have tried their best and problem continues. This usually happens when dried leaves or twigs block the drain path of water. This clog was also removed and entire channel was cleaned. I have also given it to some other mechanics and they are clueless about this. ALSO THERE IS SEVERE DUE FORMATION INSIDE THE CAR WHEN IT RAINS OUTSIDE. THIS IS A DUMB CAR .

I am given to understand that this is a design defect in all Hyundai cars and the best we can do is to dispose of the Hyundai car. Also, we can dissuade our friends from purchasing Hyundai vehicles. I have taken it as mission in my life to advice all the people I know, not to buy any product of Hyundai company. Koreans technology has its limits and this has been amply proved by Hyundai.

I have done a small survey in the net and Ihave browsed most of the complaints forums . I find that the complaints against the rotten vehicles of Hyundai are much more than any other car.

My Vehicle number is MH06AF0085
Chassis number : MALAA51HR6MB12825

M.Subramaniam
Reserve Bank of India
Chennai
Phone : [protected]

Helpful? 0 0

More Hyundai complaints & reviews

Hyundai - hyundai customer services, in south africa
Hyundai - unsolicited phone calls
Hyundai - paint
Hyundai - damage caused by workshop and other damage not repaired
3 comments
N
Oct 06, 2021 4:06 am

i have same problem in my both santro. it's a defect in this model, after 4-5 years it starts . it won't go whatever you do. better to sell it.

U
Jun 15, 2013 4:06 am

Same problem here with me.
I am also owner of santro erlx and I have also water leakage problem in my car since 2 years, but any service dealer can not solve this problem.

S
Dec 18, 2010 4:06 am

Poor Service/Cheating by Authorized Service Dealer

Sir,
I am owner of Hyundai Santro Car No KL-02-T 419, which is currently serviced by Hilton Hyundai at Plot No. 30, Industrial Devlopment Plot H & C Compound Mundakkal, Kollam for the last few years. I would like to bring the following to your kind notice for immediate action.

Four months before i noticed that while raining water is coming under the carpet mate in front of both front seats. I gave my car to the above mentioned service station to find out the solution. After two days they informed me that front wind shield glass is not sticking properly from that way water is coming inside the car. I agreed and they fixed the wind shield glass and prepare a bill of Rs.3000/-.After a long argument they reduced the bill up to Rs. 1950/- because two years ago, in an accident this car was repaired by them and amount was about 1.45 lacks, that time also they fixed the front wind shield glass.
I paid the bill amount Rs.1950/- and moved. After three months, again I noticed that water is coming inside the car on the same place. That means the repair done before was wrong. Again I approached them and discussed this matter. After two days I went there and they informed me now the problem is fixed and water was coming inside through Coultop (In front of wiper). I don’t know how they fixed the problem but they didn’t prepare any bill.
Again after two weeks I noticed that water is coming inside and I surrender my car to them on 11/12/2010 for further action. Till date I didn’t get any written Estimation or confirmation about that particular complaint. Today (15/12/2010) I call more than three times Mr. Benjamin (Service Manager) to confirm about the complaint /Estimation, but I didn’t get any positive feedback from him. Five days is not enough to find out a simple problem? That means the authorized service center Hilton Hyundai Kollam failed to find out the correct reason. I won’t allow to do a trial and error method on my car to find out the reason any more. So today (15/12/2010) 5.30 PM I went there and noticed that they haven’t touch my car for five days. So I decided get back my car.
Hilton Hyundai Kollam has to refund my previous bill amount Rs.1950/- as soon as possible. This is only the way to compromise with them. Please do the needful. Hope to receive a positive feedback from your side.

Thanks & Regards,

Shyju. Sudhakaran

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

713 complaints
232 resolved 481 unresolved

Hyundai contacts

(added by reviewer)
25, Yulgok-ro 2-gil, Jongno-gu, Korea (South)